FIRST BATCH: USDM D15 Rods - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Vendor Member Section » D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 07:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default FIRST BATCH: USDM D15 Rods

Subject:
USDM D15B2/B7 Forged Custom Rods

We are glad to announce that the USDM Custom length Forged H Beam for the Vitara pistons to boost your USDM D15B2/B7 engine are almost ready to be sent to production.

D15 Test engine Engine fired up and is currently going to be ran for 2 more weeks to do some break in & street testing.

We should be approximately a month away from sending into production the first batch of these long awaited rods.

If you are interested in getting a set of these rods we recommend that you jump in on the first batch since they will have a special introductory price for those who place their order on the first batch.

For this first batch we will only be taking orders for the set of rods OR Rods & Vitara piston combo. For the moment we will not be taking orders for the FULL Superkit due to some issues still being worked out regarding some of the components of the Superkit (Shortages in materials, bearings production etc...)

This particular Forged Rod design will be made in an H Beam configuration to provide a lighter rod versus the I beams and to also offer it at a better Price. These rods will not require Block Notching or Girdle notching on your D15B2/B7 which is a great advantage making them a Plug and play setup. Saves you money & time in machining your block. As with all FJ R SPEC Connecting rods they will carry ARP2000 rod bolts (3/.

If you want to be added on the first batch list and for pricing please contact us at [email protected]. Full Payment will be required at the time of placing the order for production.

Thank You.
FJ Automotive
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2011, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

OUT

Wait for it

STANDING!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Mods: Can anyone move this to the Classifieds/Affiliates section? Sorry i posted in the wrong spot.

Pricing will be as follows:
Regular Price USDM D15 Custom H Beam Forged Connecting rods set--> $309 (Includes 4 Con Rods, ARP2000 Rod Bolts and ARP Lube)

Introductory price for 1st Batch--> $279 Shipped to the USA

Piston & Rod Combo (Regular Price)---> $400
Introductory price for 1st batch orders---> $379 shipped to the USA

Old 06-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Glad to see some progress FJ!

I WILL pick up a set of these when I build a B2/7. Count on that!

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 08:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

This is very good news!!

Please let us know what hp and tq numbers the prototype rods are being run at.

glenniz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

ive moved the thread for you FJT. cant wait to see these hit the streets!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Thanks Danz
Old 06-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

We have started to receive emails with requests.

Everyone interested to get on the list of the first batch please email me to [email protected]

This is the info i will need to put you on the list:
Complete Name
Phone number
Email

Once we are ready to take in payments for the production i will start contacting everyone via email or phone.

For now you do not have to send in any payments. I will let you guys know.

Thanks.
FJ
Old 06-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Atreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Any specs available? Length, or at least estimated compression ratio with vitaras?

Rep'd for following through.

"Sometimes they complain. 'You know, the lower half income people, they don’t pay any income tax & what are we going to do about it?' And I say, we’re half way there!" - Ron Paul

"I freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages." - Immortal Technique
Atreidies is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 12:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Compression with a Z6 head will be 8.0:1... seems low but will work..

I had 7.4:1 CR oon my Y7 with Eagles and vitaras and the car still ran 12's on a small turbo, pump gas and under 20PSI so there shouldnt be a problem for these setup to run faster than that..
Old 06-14-2011, 12:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 D16EG8 is starting to learn the ropesD16EG8 is starting to learn the ropesD16EG8 is starting to learn the ropesD16EG8 is starting to learn the ropesD16EG8 is starting to learn the ropesD16EG8 is starting to learn the ropes

Great news, cant wait for the builds to start rolling out
D16EG8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
Compression with a Z6 head will be 8.0:1... seems low but will work..

I had 7.4:1 CR oon my Y7 with Eagles and vitaras and the car still ran 12's on a small turbo, pump gas and under 20PSI so there shouldnt be a problem for these setup to run faster than that..
Will this compression ration be based on the -12cc or -11cc Vitara piston? And will the Vitara pistons be a coated piston and available in 75mm, 75.5mm and 76mm sizes?

Last edited by glenniz; 06-14-2011 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

i believe the 8.0:1 CR figure is based off customary standard vitara pistons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
i believe the 8.0:1 CR figure is based off customary standard vitara pistons.
Your probably right Dan. I was just hoping that the 11cc Vitara's were going to be put into production. I want to run about 9.5 to 1 compression on this turbo build without having to tear apart my head and have it milled again.

Old 06-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 jose-D15 is learning the way of the Djose-D15 is learning the way of the D

Are these only for turbo set ups??
jose-D15 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose-D15 View Post
Are these only for turbo set ups??
Yes.. For now
Old 06-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenniz View Post
Will this compression ration be based on the -12cc or -11cc Vitara piston? And will the Vitara pistons be a coated piston and available in 75mm, 75.5mm and 76mm sizes?
Its based off the regular -15cc dish vitaras.

The new -11cc vitara is a long term project .. even if i had the design complete by now YCP wont be able to start production till December since their production line is already booked till end of November.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 martirw is learning the way of the Dmartirw is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Hey there Guys, unfortunately we didnt get any quality videos of the engine today but it runs amizingly it revs super quick and feels amazing, we will tune this week and see what we can do to keep helping out FJ and the community.

Sry for the delays, Montana is not very forgiving with the weather and it sure has been SUPER shitty so work was hindered.

Last edited by martirw; 06-14-2011 at 06:09 PM.
martirw is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 06:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
Its based off the regular -15cc dish vitaras.

The new -11cc vitara is a long term project .. even if i had the design complete by now YCP wont be able to start production till December since their production line is already booked till end of November.
Well, I'd be willing to buy the rods when available and wait for the -11cc Vitara, when you have them ready for sale. Will the -11cc Vitara be a for sure thing?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.d-series.org/forums/d-series-org-affiliates/148558-first-batch-usdm-d15-rods.html
Posted By For Type Date
Honda/Acura people!!!!! - Page 14 This thread Refback 06-18-2011 08:53 AM
The New USDM D15B7/B2 Forged Rod Thread - Page 5 - onecamonly.com This thread Refback 06-15-2011 01:54 PM