No slop shifter group buy - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 sales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Default No slop shifter group buy

Seems like we have some people interested in our no slop shifter and saving some money. Since we like to listen to our customers here it is guys. Now for the details

Get five people involved in this and we'll lower the price down to $105 shipped, get ten people involved and we can do $100 shipped. The website price is about $135 shipped. So you'd save $30 or $35. With that money you can buy the bushings, or we can do normal price but toss in free bushings. We do suggest that people take advantage of the bushings as well to take full advantage of this modification.

We have ten spots and only 10 spots

1.CrxJunkie
2.Creeper EJ
3.Demon 12-21-2012
4.90DirtyDsi
5.BoostedSOHC
6.snm95ls
7.HugoBoost
8.z6civicex
9.Dave_P
10.Inh

Here is the address to ship the linkages to. This information is also on our web page

7434 West 90 Street Bridgeview, Illinois 60455

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by [email protected]; 02-27-2011 at 06:35 PM.
sales@rcautoworks is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Count me in!

1.CrxJunkie
CrxJunkie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 04:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

I think I'm in. What's the price w/o shipping? I'm only an hour or so away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RIP
90dirtydsi is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2011, 05:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 Demon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

i should be in to get one. but i have a question, on the core. say i order one, once i install it, do i then just use the box you send the no slop linkage in to send my oem one back? is box already paid for return shipping of oem linkage? (wanted to make sure im reading this right). or do we pay you a fee until we get you an oem linkage?

Demon_12-21-2012 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 07:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_12-21-2012 View Post
i should be in to get one. but i have a question, on the core. say i order one, once i install it, do i then just use the box you send the no slop linkage in to send my oem one back? is box already paid for return shipping of oem linkage? (wanted to make sure im reading this right). or do we pay you a fee until we get you an oem linkage?
This is how it works.

You pay for the linkage, you take the linkage off your car or send us a brand new one, put this inside a nice box because we'll reuse this to ship it back, this way we don't have to charge a box fee. If for some reason you send us a box that is half tore apart, or not big enough to fit the new linkage in, we'll charge a $8 fee for the box we bought. FYI a stock shift linkage will bend to fit inside a box, our linkage doesn't bend like that, so don't buy a box that the linkage will barely fit in.

Thats about it, 90dirtydsi its about $10 to ship it.

RCautoworks,
7434 w 90th
Bridgeview, Illinois
( 708 ) 599 5884

Your one stop shop

Specializing in high horse power cars,
Dyno tuning, street tuning, in house fabrication, routine maintenance
RCautoworks is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 creeper ej is obviously a regularcreeper ej is obviously a regularcreeper ej is obviously a regularcreeper ej is obviously a regularcreeper ej is obviously a regularcreeper ej is obviously a regularcreeper ej is obviously a regularcreeper ej is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Workin' on it..

Go ahead and put me down.

Thank you for the advice and wisdom, Pat.
creeper ej is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Two Priority "tube boxes" slipped together should work.

Two 25" boxes, might fit in one 38" though.

I have a customer who will be interested but he's not a member here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 sales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Borat

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post

Bone that is not going to be an issue if you would like you can speak for him and Ill put him down. The others have been added keep em coming guys. I have a local that will more than likely get one as well so a few more spots to go fellas.

Old 02-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....

When is payment due? I really want one but I have no money until 3/4.

RIP
Old 02-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 Demon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post

exactly whati was thinking

im going to make double sure financials will cover this. if so im deff. in. ill get back with you guys asap(but keep me on the list) lol

Demon_12-21-2012 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

wow that's a good prices. i got a extra shift linkage, but no extra money right now.
when is the group buy over? i would like to get my hands on this.
thanks and free bump

stevenarroyo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90dirtydsi View Post
When is payment due? I really want one but I have no money until 3/4.
Pm'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_12-21-2012 View Post
exactly whati was thinking

im going to make double sure financials will cover this. if so im deff. in. ill get back with you guys asap(but keep me on the list) lol
Just let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenarroyo View Post
wow that's a good prices. i got a extra shift linkage, but no extra money right now.
when is the group buy over? i would like to get my hands on this.
thanks and free bump
You still have some time so just keep me posted

Once we get 5 spots filled Ill let you guys know about payment keep em coming guys. Get in where you fit in

Old 02-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

1.CrxJunkie
2.Creeper EJ
3.Demon 12-21-2012
4. 90dirtydsi

Replied to PM thanks!

One more!

RIP
Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

Added sir

Old 02-22-2011, 05:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

I will be hittin local junk yards this week to find a second linkage, I do not have any downtime for my car and really want in on this. I'll keep you posted!!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....

How long is this going to be open?

EDIT: I won't be home for about 3 weeks, so all of the spots will probably be filled.

snm95ls is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

We can arrange cores as well for those that cant afford the down time.

Old 02-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

can you put me on there john?
and when do we find out if your waiting for the 10 or taking 5?
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 06:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....

Looks like I will be hopping on this one.

snm95ls is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #20 (permalink)

This is going to 10 boys price is 105 shipped few more spots to go. I have 2 locals pending as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in