FJ Is moving into a new shop - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Vendor Member Section » D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default FJ Is moving into a new shop

Good Morning Everyone.

The following message is to let everyone know that we will be expanding a little bit and moving into a new location. Now we will have a better store front and a shop to do installations and engine builds for our local customers.

Due to the moving process we will experience some down time with the Phone Line so i kindly ask that if you need assistance with an order or if you have a technical question that you please email us. We hope to have the phone lines up and running in a few days. The new shop is expected to open in 2-3 weeks and we are working hard to have everything ready.

We have added a new email address for all of our customers to make technical questions. Our mechanic/tech will be available to reply as soon as possible .. Please use this address for tech questions only, not to check order status.

Here are the contact information.

For ordering, order status and all related questions:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I will post the new address in a week just in case you guys need to send mail or returns.. For now the current mailing address is still working.

Thank you and have a great day.
FJ Automotive

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by fjt; 02-04-2011 at 11:59 AM.
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2010, 08:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

Moving to Cali? :P

<---

<--- For sick a$$ bolts!
JosA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2010, 08:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

nahh!! still in EL Paso...

Proudly supporting...

Old 09-27-2010, 08:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

hope everything goes well!
good luck with the hole the hole thing

stevenarroyo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2010, 08:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
fjt

Thanks... I i will post pics of the place once we get it running..

Proudly supporting...

Old 09-27-2010, 10:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 adammilad is learning the way of the Dadammilad is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

congrats guys
adammilad is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Congrats man! Can't wait to see pics of the new shop!

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2010, 07:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Dudes I've been trying to get a hold of you for a couple weeks now. Emails and PMs.

Search for emails from [email protected]

Sentry is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
fjt

what email are you sending it to...
I have been checking my emails...

Proudly supporting...

Old 09-28-2010, 09:44 AM   #10 (permalink)

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Congrats on the expansion. That must mean business is good. Well done.

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 11 NightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Might explain why I havent got an answer :P

"A turbocharger...exhaust gasses go in and spin the turbine, witchcraft happens and you go faster" - Jeremy Clarkson