Pre Order your rods now and save!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Pre Order your rods now and save!!

Here is the deal.
The Custom length D16 and JDM D15B I beams for vitara pistons are sold out. Production of the rods new batch should start next week so that means they will take approximately 6 weeks to arrive.

In appreciation for your support we are going to offer a good discount for those who pre order in advance any of the items containing the FJ R Spec Custom length rods for Vitara pistons. Only those who pre order will receive this discount and will start receiving their product first.

That means you will be getting these at slightly below dealer cost.
Pre ordering will officially start on Monday August 16 as we need to setup the online store to reflect the discounts.Those customers who already ordered yesterday and today fall under the back order and will be able to get this deal too, i will modify the prices manually and send the refunds for the amount overpaid.

Here is the pricing for those who Pre order:

Vitara piston and FJ R SPEC Custom length I beams
-->Regular price $425 Shipped to the USA.
SPECIAL PRE ORDER PRICE--> $395 Shipped to the USA.
International shipments require additional shipping and handling charges.

Boost Superkits with FJ R SPEC Custom length rods.
Regular Price---> $599 + Shipping
SPECIAL PRE ORDER PRICE---> $569 shipped o the USA

FJ R SPEC Custom Length rods for vitara pistons
(D16 & JDM D15B). Regular price $339.95 Shipped to the USA.
SPECIAL PRE ORDER PRICE---> $295 Shipped to the USA

Ask us about our Lay Away plans.

PRE Ordering starts on Monday August 16

Thanks.
FJ Automotive

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

god if i can get the money im so in! I want a working turbo build sooo baaad!!!

Build thread and FS Thread soon to come

Should you buy a kit or piece one together???--->

98dxNooby is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!Sentry is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Cool, good prices.

Glad I placed an order in time for the previous batch.

Sentry is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Custom lengh? What compression would it be....Looking at D16z6.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by T9U4ReBgO View Post
Custom lengh? What compression would it be....Looking at D16z6.
8.5:1

Proudly supporting...

Old 08-15-2010, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 D16Savage smells like BoratD16Savage smells like BoratD16Savage smells like BoratD16Savage smells like BoratD16Savage smells like BoratD16Savage smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

same price regardless of piston size?
have you considered getting started on the new higher cr vitaras
D16Savage is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2010, 06:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

iTrader Score: 11 reviews

So no options of higher compression as of now?
Old 08-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 flip8419 is learning the way of the Dflip8419 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Can you do a layaway plan on the boost superkit? Great prices too with shipping inclueded
flip8419 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 t_ank is learning the way of the Dt_ank is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

damn i almost want to get another boost kit
t_ank is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2010, 05:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 jollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

eff what a deal. i hate being poor at the most inopportune times. how long will the preorder sale being going on? and whats the down payment for layaway on 75.5 vitara/FJ R spec D15B I beams? pm me plz

MR 95 ex coupe- CAF!-R.I.P. put into a wall by work..

MR 94 ex coupe- from the effing canigits eh?

Quote:
I'd fuck that like she was the economy and I was obama!
Quote:
Grab her by the throat and fuck that bitch silly. If she tries to fight just whisper in her ear "don't turn this rape into a murder"
jollyroger494 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!

Can you pm me your Paypal address?

Also, need a shipping quote to Mumbai, India.
cyanide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

do these come with rings and bearings to match?
Old 08-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
fjt

Same price on the combos or superkits no matter piston size.
It will be the same vitara piston but this time they will have Teflon coating Black and limited quantities of Green teflon coating.

Pre order is good for atleast a month so this deal will be on till the end of September.

Pistons and rods combo comes with rings. Bearings are additional.

Proudly supporting...

Old 08-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
Can you pm me your Paypal address?

Also, need a shipping quote to Mumbai, India.
Pypal is---> [email protected]

I would prefer if you can order thru the online store.. The price is already reflecting the special and that way i can have record of the order in one place....

Which items are you looking for?

Shipping varies by size, box or quantities so i need to know what items in order to know what kind of package size and weight.

Thanks.

Proudly supporting...

Old 08-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by D16Savage View Post
same price regardless of piston size?
have you considered getting started on the new higher cr vitaras
It is being considered... I have already talked to YCP and they are willing to do it..They have sent me all the drawings for me to modify the piston but it requires a lot of time and testing before the production starts.. we need to acuratelly calculate dish volumes and make protypes for dimensions.. Also there are minimum production quantities required to do this.... Production of the pistons takes like 60 - 75 days so we are talking of something thats not going to happen in the next 3-4 months.

Id say this type of piston could be available but for mid or late 2011

Proudly supporting...

Old 09-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 repusnam55 is learning the way of the Drepusnam55 is learning the way of the D

Ordering a y8 kit with race bearings!

91 crx, Vitaras, a6/y8,16g.
repusnam55 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!

When will you receive the rods so that you can start shipping out? Just wanted to confirm, you received a preorder from me (Pranav) with a set of D15B rods with shipping to Ohio, correct?
cyanide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2010, 01:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
rdc
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 12 rdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to rdc Send a message via MSN to rdc Send a message via Skype™ to rdc

Im interested in the rods with bearings.
Please PM it prices. Same ship to address as Pranav
Would also like a quote on the pistons.
rdc is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

Hi

Could you please pm me how much it would be to have a Boost Superkit package for a D16z6 posted to me in the UK. Also do you have every think in stock ready to ship.

Regards Billy
BB13 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 AM   #20 (permalink)
fjt

Shipping to the UK will be approximately $70 dollars thru USPS International priority Mail.

UPS expedited is ridiculously hi ($260)

Pre orders are still being taken till the end of the 1st week of October.

The rods are currently in production and should be arriving by the end of October.. Production was delayed a little bit.

Proudly supporting...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in