GB: Function7 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default GB: Function7

We just got word from Function7 that they accepted our application and we will be official distributors of Function 7 products for the whole state of Texas.

That means ABSOLUTE best pricing on any Function7 product so get your piggy banks ready cause we will do an introductory Sale on F7 control arms and Rear Braces for our customers.

Better than ever pricing... Contact us for a quote with Free USA SHipping.

We will do a Group Buy starting today and we only need 8 Buyers to be able to offer you guys deeper discounts. Limited time only!!!!
Group buy closes July 23

Here is an example...
Control Arms:
88-95 Civic (Regular Bearings)-----> MSRP $289.99 , OUR Regular Price--> $234.99 Group buy price: Will be lower so contact me. For this group buy we will also be offering FREE Shipping to the USA with your purchase. International shipments will be extra

88-95 Civic (Spherical/Race Bearings)-----> MSRP $389.99 , OUR Regular Price--> $334.99 Group buy price: Will be lower so contact me. For this group buy we will also be offering FREE Shipping to the USA with your purchase. International shipments will be extra

F7 control arms are also available for:
Civic Del Sol
Acura Integra
96-00 Civics
2001-2005 Civic SI
2002+ Acura RSX

Group buy:
1.TGJ00 (from another forum)

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 D2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I love the look but so much $$$ lol. Well least you helping with the discount.
D2ZBOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2ZBOY View Post
Well get a great deal here.. Price is too low to advertise..

And we only need 8 buyers... Should be easy

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

You should sell the -3 oil feed/restrictors, that would be sweet since they can't be found anywhere ATM

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
You should sell the -3 oil feed/restrictors, that would be sweet since they can't be found anywhere ATM
We have access to all their catalog not only control arms...

If you need some i can include them for you on the group buy when we send in the order...

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

Ooo!!! Ive been waiting for something like this for quite awhile. Freakin A if only my cat converter didnt decide to just die out on me. Id be more then glad to jump on this.
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2010, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

PM'd
P W B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2010, 12:32 AM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

What about their EG subframe brace? I'd be interested in one of those.
LiftoffOversteer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2010, 05:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2ZBOY View Post
x2

" Back in 03 my girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and drag racing.......I told that B*tch I've made harder decisions at a coke machine!"
KILLER SOHC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

Can you PM me price for ITR-spherical?
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2010, 06:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
fjt

All Pm's replied

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 EJ6Z is almost a somebodyEJ6Z is almost a somebodyEJ6Z is almost a somebodyEJ6Z is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

PM'd
EJ6Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

hmm... this looks interesting. i'll think about it. only two things holding me back. the "shine" of the parts and the price tag. its not a horrible price, considering the part. however, its a bit hard to swallow since i dont track my car. the shiney will attract one to many people over to my car. which i have no choice but to part on the street at this point.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
hmm... this looks interesting. i'll think about it. only two things holding me back. the "shine" of the parts and the price tag. its not a horrible price, considering the part. however, its a bit hard to swallow since i dont track my car. the shiney will attract one to many people over to my car. which i have no choice but to part on the street at this point.
They sell them in anodized black as well so you can take he shiny effect off,...

These things are pretty light and freaking strong.. The EG LCAs weights close to 2 pounds each side (1lb 14oz)..

Proudly supporting...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in