Seibon Group Buy - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 07:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Seibon Group Buy

Hello All.
We are organizing a group buy for Seibon Carbon fiber products. This group buy is not limited to Honda vehicles but to any product on the Seibon Catalog for any brand of car. So tell your friends, inquire on pricing and get on the list.

For pricing please contact us...

For the group buy to take effect we need a minimum of 12 buyers for major Seibon components (Hoods, Trunks,Doors, Fenders) as we need to fill certain initial buy in to get the best discount possible. The more the better..This is a one time offer and the prices will be excellent.

The group buy List will be closed on Friday July 23rd and payments will be taken that day for the order to be done.

List:
1- fjt - EG CF HOOD (EVO), EG RearSpoon Type Wng, EG CF Trunk
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

Last edited by fjt; 06-28-2010 at 10:24 AM.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2010, 08:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

pm me please about a price on a cf hood for my 96 integra with a jdm front

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 08:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

yeah I would love a pm for a price on a carbon fiber hood for my 98 civic 4 door dx please

edit: shipped to 43026

Build thread and FS Thread soon to come

Should you buy a kit or piece one together???--->

Last edited by 98dxNooby; 06-26-2010 at 02:44 PM.
98dxNooby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 08:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 cmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

price for eg hatch hood and del sol trunk lid.

Quote:
cmgogo for gov. of California
Yeah... i'm THAT awesome
cmgogo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Price for OEM style hood shipped to 97527. 95 civic 4DR

glenniz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

price for a 88 crx OEM hood shipped to 93223.
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Working on it guys.. will pm everyone later today with pricing... the quote will reflect the price assuming we have the minimum 12 buyers... if we reach more than 12 buyers then the discount might increase..
Old 06-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Working on it guys.. will pm everyone later today with pricing... the quote will reflect the price assuming we have the minimum 12 buyers... if we reach more than 12 buyers then the discount might increase..
Old 06-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

price on a oem style carbon fiber hood for a 1992 civic hatchback shipped to 10543

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4

Last edited by 2jzdreamin; 06-25-2010 at 10:19 PM.
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 19 d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Price on CF hood and trunk for Honda Del Sol.

Also, please call me when you get a chance: seven oh eight three oh eight seven six six four
d-serious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

for mine, shipped to 95437

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Id' like a price shipped to 29625 for a

Seibon Carbon

and

Seibon Carbon

Please.
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 02:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

PM me a price for hood and hatch for an "EG"

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 03:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

Shipped to 80020

CRX ZC Hood

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

to make life easyier for fjt, would you all not go to seiboncarbon.com n get the part
number??

n just to vouch for the quality,,, i've one of there bonnets on my teg,,, best carbon bonnet i've ever seen, its a fine line between lightweight and strenght,,, i've seen stronger ones, which way a tonne!! (n didnt fit rite) n lighter ones,, that weigh nothin, but would snap if you sneezed at it,,,
also with a good bitta polish on the carbon, looks so deep you could fall into it, defo reccomend there stuff, oh, n the fitment is near perfect,,,
whoop whoop!!
i paid 600euro (740usd) for mine, but that was shipped over to ireland,, i'll be sick when i see the prices ya'll pay, please let me know neway outa curiosity,,,
cheers,
Joe,
jj05y is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 10:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 shadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-serious View Post
Price on CF hood and trunk for Honda Del Sol.
X2 Hood, trunk, and if they have a cf targa top. (del sol)

D16a6
Bullseye .50 .55a/r
21psi on 90octane(Meth fed)
My Completed Sol Build(not so completed anymore):

Song of the Week: MC Rise- This is Life
shadhman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 scketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Price on a oem style carbon fiber hood for a 94 civic coupe to 75460. Thanks

Who drives your life?

DOHC ZC POWERED 86 HATCH down but not out
Remember kids; professionals built the Titanic but amateurs built the ark
scketch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 scketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

^^^ sweet! I think I just made twelve if I counted right!!!!

Who drives your life?

DOHC ZC POWERED 86 HATCH down but not out
Remember kids; professionals built the Titanic but amateurs built the ark
scketch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 D2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Where was this last year lol.
D2ZBOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 GreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

another price on a del sol oem hood please

GreyGoose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in