New FJ Shirts and Stickers - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default New FJ Shirts and Stickers

Get yours today and show your support and pride on your D16 build with FJ R Spec Connecting Rods
Shirt and FJ Sticker Combo--->$18 bucks shipped to the US for 1 shirt and 2 stickers

Shirts alone--> $16 shipped to the US
Pair of Stickers --> $4 shipped to the US

Shirt colors are Ash and Black.
Sizes available: Medium, Large, X Large

Front of T shirt: FJ R SPEC Rods logo
Back of T shirt: FJ Automotive

Pics.. (Sorry for the blurry pics but my camera card died to i had to use the cell phone for pics)

Sticker: 9" X 2.5" (New version---> website address added, just like in the shirt)

Shirts:

ASH, Front

ASH, Rear

Rear Logo

Front logo

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

BLACK SHIRTS

Front

Rear

Proudly supporting...

Old 05-14-2010, 06:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Can I get a shirt if I send you a picture of my moobs?

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 06:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

I'll take a ash colord.. in med.
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmod View Post
I'll take a ash colord.. in med.
Shirt only or Stickers as well?

Forgot to say..
Paypal---> [email protected]

I should be uploading them to the site today during the day.

Proudly supporting...

Old 05-14-2010, 06:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!

Just the shirt.. do i get a discount for buying 2?
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Old 05-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
fjt

2 for $29

Proudly supporting...

Old 05-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Defender of the D

monies has been sent for 2 shirts: color Ash, size: Med.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
fjt

shipping this afternoon

Proudly supporting...

Old 05-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 11 NightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regularNightCat is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I love the shirt I got with my FJ Super Kit :P haha

"A turbocharger...exhaust gasses go in and spin the turbine, witchcraft happens and you go faster" - Jeremy Clarkson