Guys!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Guys!!!

I am so sorry for the huge delay in replies.
I have been kept very busy here at the warehouse with orders, phone calls,local customers coming in, the freaking Tax season, a whole crate container full of Full engine Gaskets kits that was stolen, emails etc... Its been crazy. I havent been on D series in like a month.

If any of you cant reach me through the phone PLEASE send me an email to [email protected]. Honestly i have soo much work lately that i cant keep up with all the volume of calls. Sometimes a customer calls and they have me on the phone for over 30-40 minutes (while other customers are also trying to reach me) with questions, which i gladly answer. Do not leave a voice mail, send me an email

I will also try to stop through the site once a day to answer PM's

Thanks.
FJ

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2010, 01:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

a blessing and a curse at the same time.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

so true je je..
I find myself working most of the days 14-16hrs.

Proudly supporting...

Old 02-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 pandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Sorry to hear about the theft man.

Huge thanks though on the FJR Rods/Vit! Beautiful products and prices!

YouTube channel where we build all the fun stuff: The MiShift Garage

'99 Civic "The Yeti" ->

'05 Legay GT wagon: Daily beast
'83 BMW E21
'96 C1500
pandorasbox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

sounds like you need another man on your team be it part time or full
Old 02-12-2010, 11:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
sounds like you need another man on your team be it part time or full
My thoughts exactly! However when I called FJ distributors a few weeks ago, a very nice lady answered the phone! He does have some help, but definetly sounds like not enough!!

Still provides excellent service and products tho!
bake82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bake82 View Post
My thoughts exactly! However when I called FJ distributors a few weeks ago, a very nice lady answered the phone! He does have some help, but definetly sounds like not enough!!

Still provides excellent service and products tho!
Its a business center so she answers my calls and other calls for other businesses.

Proudly supporting...

Old 02-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 dirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dirty d Send a message via Yahoo to dirty d

Should hire more people and help out the economy.
dirty d is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 _ben_w  is accepted as part of the community_ben_w  is accepted as part of the community_ben_w  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

If you were on the same side of the state I would help out on my days off for free. Its a long ass drive from Houston to El Paso.

_ben_w is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 29 reviews

i was on your site looking at the FJ R-Spec Rods, do you currently have them in stock or are you still waiting for them??if you dont, and i buy the piston rod package is there a way you can ship the pistons now and the rods when they come in?? that way i can get my block to the machine shop so they can at least bore and hone it while i wait for them? Thanks

Shawn

2010-294whp D16Y7 T3/T4 24psi E85 12.77 @ 111mph!

2011-360whp D16Y7 GT3076R 25psi E85 12.05 @ 115mph!

2012-414whp D16Y7 GT3076R 28psi E85 11.68 @ 124mph!

Current Ride- 09 Acura TSX
xxjdmcivicek9xx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2010, 12:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda

well hope ya atleast get a brake soon lol

panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2010, 06:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 drewmob will become famous soon enoughdrewmob will become famous soon enoughdrewmob will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Hey man. I hope things get better for you over there. You must be slammed. I left a vm on Monday and didn't receive a return call. I hate to say it but I had to order my z6 gasket set from another company online this morning. I figured it was inevitable since your site says you're out anyway...

Looking forward to ordering a bottom end kit for my 2nd z6 here soon.

GL.
drewmob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2010, 07:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmob View Post
Hey man. I hope things get better for you over there. You must be slammed. I left a vm on Monday and didn't receive a return call. I hate to say it but I had to order my z6 gasket set from another company online this morning. I figured it was inevitable since your site says you're out anyway...

Looking forward to ordering a bottom end kit for my 2nd z6 here soon.

GL.
Drew.
Do not leave me a voice mail...Send me an email better.. its the fastest way to reach me if i dont answer the phone..

The Gasket kits are "limited" at the moment due to that Container being stolen... The few gasket kits i have now are reserved for the guys who already paid their superkits with I beam rods..

I will make an important anouncement today regarding this situation and the lack of products in stock latelly.

Proudly supporting...

Old 02-18-2010, 07:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ben_w View Post
If you were on the same side of the state I would help out on my days off for free. Its a long ass drive from Houston to El Paso.
Thanks man but i wouldnt expect you to work for free and i would not allow you to do so because i believe that he who works deserves a pay.. or at the minimum to be fed.

Proudly supporting...

Old 02-18-2010, 07:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjdmcivicek9xx View Post
i was on your site looking at the FJ R-Spec Rods, do you currently have them in stock or are you still waiting for them??if you dont, and i buy the piston rod package is there a way you can ship the pistons now and the rods when they come in?? that way i can get my block to the machine shop so they can at least bore and hone it while i wait for them? Thanks

Shawn
Shawn.
The new batch of D16 I Beams will be arriving at the 2nd week of March. I suggest you make the order in advance because we aready have around 15 pre orders. By the time they reach here there might be very few sets left.On this batch there are 45 sets coming.

Proudly supporting...

Old 02-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 drewmob will become famous soon enoughdrewmob will become famous soon enoughdrewmob will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
Drew.
Do not leave me a voice mail...Send me an email better.. its the fastest way to reach me if i dont answer the phone..

The Gasket kits are "limited" at the moment due to that Container being stolen... The few gasket kits i have now are reserved for the guys who already paid their superkits with I beam rods..

I will make an important anouncement today regarding this situation and the lack of products in stock latelly.
Thanks for the reply. I saw the other thread and hate that you're dealing with all this crap due to theft. From what little exposure I've had to this site it's apparent that everyone thinks highly of you and your products so all I can really say is good luck and hang in there.

When you get set back up I'll be one of the 1st in line to build my z6 turbo motor.
drewmob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 BoostedCouped16 smells like BoratBoostedCouped16 smells like BoratBoostedCouped16 smells like BoratBoostedCouped16 smells like BoratBoostedCouped16 smells like Borat

FJ can you please reply to my PM i sent you a week ago. Ive been waiting for a response i would like to get these pre-ordered ASAP.

Thanks
BoostedCouped16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
fjt

Replied..

I will be out of town for 2 weeks...

Any inquiries please email to [email protected]

Thanks

Proudly supporting...

Old 02-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SpoonSedan

just made my preorder for the super bottom end kit

New to D-series? Click

Quote:
Fuck cali.

No offense. That state is a pimple on the ass of America.
SpoonSedan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2010, 08:31 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
Thanks man but i wouldnt expect you to work for free and i would not allow you to do so because i believe that he who works deserves a pay.. or at the minimum to be fed.
Haha.. would u feed me or pay for my air ticket if i worked for you for a week or 2 just to visit u man?

HAHA.. I could feed you and lodge you if u came over to visit me for a holiday.
Sohc52 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in