Hondata S300 on sale for $545 w/FREE IM Gasket! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Hondata S300 on sale for $545 w/FREE IM Gasket!

You read it right...from now until Dec 24th 2009, we are running a Hondata-authorized sale on the s300 units. You will get the s300 unit and a Hondata heatshield intake manifold gasket (B/D/H only) for $545 plus shipping. You can also add an ecu to this package if you don't have one.

If you have been contemplating that s300 purchase or have just been putting it off waiting for a sale, this is it.

The ecu is shown in the picture for reference only, the $545 price does not include an ecu.
I you intend to use this in your own ecu, please be aware that there are different s300 units for JDM/square case ecus. Please contact me beforehand if you have one of these ecus.

Orders MUST be placed through this page on the website: Xenocron Tuning: HONDATA S300 ECU Packages Engine Computer and Intake Gaskets #[hondata-s300]

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

-Jay

Last edited by ghettoturbo; 11-03-2009 at 09:43 AM.
ghettoturbo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2009, 10:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 devere  is slowly gaining respectdevere  is slowly gaining respectdevere  is slowly gaining respectdevere  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devere

This is a brilliant deal. Will definitely be jumping on this one as soon as the next paycheck enters the bank account!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My build thread!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
devere is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

GREAT deal...Hope I can jump on it before X-mas
P W B is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by P W B View Post
GREAT deal...Hope I can jump on it before X-mas
Right now we have plenty in stock...surprisingly few people have jumped on this deal.

-Jay
Old 11-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

can i get a pm price for the s300 with boost options and you providing the ecu?
lemon_juice is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_juice View Post
can i get a pm price for the s300 with boost options and you providing the ecu?
Pm'd, but I'll outline it here too in case anyone is interested in the same thing.

Basically you would order from the same link above, and select "S300 OBD1 VTEC ECU" from the drop down menu. Then, you would need to go to this link in the "Services" section for the PWM components install: Xenocron Tuning: PWM Control Parts Installation #[Add-PWM-Comp]

So basically 545+150 for the ecu+30 for the PWM = $725 for the s300 in an ecu with the PWM ecu components installed and a free intake manifold gasket. You would still need a solenoid if you don't already have one though.

-Jay
Old 11-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 devere  is slowly gaining respectdevere  is slowly gaining respectdevere  is slowly gaining respectdevere  is slowly gaining respect

Just ordered mine. Works out a good deal with a pretty good price on the shipping to england too. Might finally be getting my build/re-build back in order! Woohoo!

My build thread!
Old 12-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by devere View Post
Just ordered mine. Works out a good deal with a pretty good price on the shipping to england too. Might finally be getting my build/re-build back in order! Woohoo!

Thanks for the order!

-Jay
Old 12-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Only a few more weeks left for this deal! After the sale is over the price will go back up to $595 and these will no longer come with a free heatshield gasket!

We have these in stock and ready to go!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and remember that these must be purchased through the link in my original post.

-Jay
Old 12-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Mine arrived today! Thanks very much. Awesome service.

My build thread!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

Not a bad turn around shipping time!

Great deal right here!
JosA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in