YCP Vitara pistons in stock - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default YCP Vitara pistons in stock

I received a small shipment of vitaras today.. After putting aside all pre ordered pistons i have available around 10 sets of 75.5mm vitaras and 5 sets of 76mm bore.

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by fjt; 10-23-2009 at 08:25 AM.
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2009, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Will be calling to order my 75.5's.
P W B is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 10:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 jdmrus is learning the way of the Djdmrus is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i wil be ordering my pistons next month but i might wait because i want the custom i beam rods do you have them in stock or still on back order.
jdmrus is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

I gotta pickup a backup set (maybe.. lol)
JosA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 08:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmrus View Post
i wil be ordering my pistons next month but i might wait because i want the custom i beam rods do you have them in stock or still on back order.
Backordered.. arriving in 4 weeks (I Beams)

Only 8 sets of 75.5mm vitaras left

Proudly supporting...

Old 10-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Left you a voicemail. Please call me back ASAP so I can get these ordered before you run out..Thanks,
Old 10-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by P W B View Post
Left you a voicemail. Please call me back ASAP so I can get these ordered before you run out..Thanks,
sorry man, i was at a doctors apointment.. I will give u a call tomorrow around noon.

Proudly supporting...

Old 10-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
sorry man, i was at a doctors apointment.. I will give u a call tomorrow around noon.
No problem, sounds good. Thanks,
Old 10-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

I've been searching around, but seeing as you are selling them, and already recommended them in an e-mail. How are the 76mm slugs working out for people on stock sleeves?
Boosted4Door is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted4Door View Post
I've been searching around, but seeing as you are selling them, and already recommended them in an e-mail. How are the 76mm slugs working out for people on stock sleeves?
I havent seen many ppl with 76mm but the highest i now so far has been around 350whp on "conservative" boost (18-20PSI).

Proudly supporting...

Old 10-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

In other words, if I'm running a t3/t4 57 trim on wastegate at 7psi, tuned by someone who know what they are doing, i'll be good.

I'll clean up my cylinders after work in the next couple days and see if I need 75.5 or 76 then.

how long do you think you will have the 76mm slugs in stock?

thanks again for your time
Boosted4Door is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2009, 10:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
fjt

They should be here longer than the other bore sizes.

Proudly supporting...

Old 10-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by P W B View Post
Shipped today..

Proudly supporting...

Old 10-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 EF'n Kyle is learning the way of the DEF'n Kyle is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Got mine today. Thanks!
EF'n Kyle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
Shipped today..
Thanks, appreciate it. Have a good time next week.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 lovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enoughlovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enoughlovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enough

any 75.5mm left?
lovinhonda-97dx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2009, 07:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinhonda-97dx View Post
any 75.5mm left?
I got like 4-5 sets left in 75.5mm

Remember i will be out all next week so it is better if the transaction can be done today or tomorrow so that i can ship them out before this week ends.

Proudly supporting...

Old 10-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 Jstyle666 is learning the way of the DJstyle666 is learning the way of the D

Hey fjt,

Do you have a kit available for the JDMD15B?(rods, piston, bearing...the works!)
If so how much with shipping to Canada J8T7R1?
PM me a quote PLZ. Thanks!
Jstyle666 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2009, 04:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 lovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enoughlovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enoughlovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enough

pm price of 75.5 and I beams shipped to 24504 please
lovinhonda-97dx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2009, 06:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

quote for 75.5 vitaras shipped to 32174. will need rods to if you want to quote that.
Chinocolypse is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in