RCautoworks block / valve cover fittings - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 07:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default RCautoworks block / valve cover fittings

These are awesome for guys looking to vent out the block, an to weld on some fittings for the valve cover, or make your own catch can.

RCautoworks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

the one the goes on the back of the block, how will that be able to vent??? right now i just have the black box, with a fitting tapped into the back of it.. but where my pcv valve was located, i just had plugged off, but there was oil seeping out of it.. let me know thanks. and how much just for that one fitting?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfreak0885 View Post
the one the goes on the back of the block, how will that be able to vent??? right now i just have the black box, with a fitting tapped into the back of it.. but where my pcv valve was located, i just had plugged off, but there was oil seeping out of it.. let me know thanks. and how much just for that one fitting?
D-series are a little different, but the objective is to plug the pcv black box, and use the oil return passeges to vent the system.

Which fitting are you speaking of ? The one with the logo, or the other two ?

Old 10-01-2009, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

How does this work?

Looks interesting I dont want to use the black box.

My friend gave me this thing he said I can plug this into the black box hole (when I remove the black box) for a Catch Can drain back system (or somrthing like that)

Ill post pics when I get home today
JosA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsolTSC View Post
How does this work?

Looks interesting I dont want to use the black box.

My friend gave me this thing he said I can plug this into the black box hole (when I remove the black box) for a Catch Can drain back system (or somrthing like that)

Ill post pics when I get home today
He probably gave you a freeze plug, the piece with our logo on it replaced it.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky

Right. It looks similar to that, but it is open (meaning I can connect a hose to it)
Old 10-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

just plug the black box ???

how the vent the block then???

Im interested.

I just put another fitting on my catch cand and connect the black box to it.

Is this ok??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 11:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Sorry its setup a little different on the d-series, this plug with the RC logo would go in place of the box, then you run that to a catch can.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCautoworks View Post
Sorry its setup a little different on the d-series, this plug with the RC logo would go in place of the box, then you run that to a catch can.

That looks nice

So the opposite two would connect to a catch can? And that is just venting the block correct?

Would I need a seperate catch can to vent the head?

(Sorry Im a newb when it comes to pcv system)
Old 10-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCautoworks View Post

price for this 3 fittings please, any combo price for the fittings hose and catch can ???

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Old 10-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I think you guys are thinking to hard about a Breather set-up.....In the pic where the plug is that has the RC logo is normally where our Black Box is on D-series motors. This is the only fitting you need for an External Breather System to be added. I'm a noob also, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. The above pic supplied is of a B-series block.
P W B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit88 View Post
price for this 3 fittings please, any combo price for the fittings hose and catch can ???
Yes send me an IM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P W B View Post
I think you guys are thinking to hard about a Breather set-up.....In the pic where the plug is that has the RC logo is normally where our Black Box is on D-series motors. This is the only fitting you need for an External Breather System to be added. I'm a noob also, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. The above pic supplied is of a B-series block.
You're right, I just stated that up above. The d series only use the place where the breather box should be.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Do you have the fittings in different sizes? -8, -10, -12?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by P W B View Post
Do you have the fittings in different sizes? -8, -10, -12?
We are working on different sized, but right now -10 is the most commonly used for breather setups.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

hmmm, so i could acually just use one of the fittings thats threaded, and stick that where the black box was... are they o-ringed also like the freeze plug, and fit snug... if so, price on one of those threaded black fittings, since the d series only has one spot for it to go instead of 2 like the bseries.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

^Now Im confused.

Can we see one pic of the plugs on a d-engine ???

Thanks to my sponsors:

Old 10-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
^Now Im confused.

See the RC logo plug in the picture, thats the only port you guys would use, but instead of the RC plug, you'd just use a fitting with a -10 on the other end.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
^Now Im confused.

Shoot RC a PM and tell them to send me a fitting for Testing and Fitment, and then I will post pics of it on my D-series block to clear everything up for everyone!
Old 10-29-2009, 09:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 civicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropes

can u pm me a price on the fiting for the black box, also I will need a 1/2 to 10an fitting to put in the other end of the catch can.
civicvtecex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 b18ctrb will become famous soon enoughb18ctrb will become famous soon enoughb18ctrb will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 36 reviews

SO then bascially with this set up you can also run a hose from the VC to the catch can along with the hose coming off from the back of the block. Correct?
b18ctrb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in