Important changes at FJ - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 08:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Important changes at FJ

Hello guys.

Well the following post is to inform all the new info on how to reach us as well as some very Important changes pertaining Business hours, Phone line hours, Payments and shipping policies.

Please take the time to read all the information because i will go by it..Specially those pertaining to International shipments and Paypal payments.

I will officially start working from Texas on Sept. 1 2009.. These next 1 1/2 weeks i will be finishing up moving whats left here in PR.

So here we go... this is more like an FAQ..
  1. General Information:
  2. Business Hours: Monday thru Friday 10am to 6pm (Mountain Standard Time)
    Weekends closed.
    Closed on any Major US Holiday when the United States Postal Service is closed.
  3. Customer Phone lines Monday thru Friday 11am to 4pm (Mountain Standard Time).
  4. Online Store ---> Available 24/7 at www.fjdistributors.com
  5. Same day shipping Dead line ---> On or before 2:45pm. Any orders made on or before 2:45 pm will ship the same day if the items are in stock.
  6. Payments accepted:
    -Paypal Payments (including credit cards Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover).
    Paypal address---> [email protected]
    -Money Orders and checks (Please make them payable to FJ Automotive Distributing OR Francisco J. Santiago)
    - Credit Cards ---> Only through Paypal.
    - Bank Wire Transfers, Western Union Transfers
  7. Contact Information:
    -Phone ---> (915)-538-2418
    -Fax ---> (915)-538-2457
    Emails:

[email protected]For general inquiries on parts, prices, stock check, shipping quotes, specials ... etc

[email protected]For questions about order status, shipping status, tracking numbers on orders placed, returns and exchanges on orders made.
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Shipping:

Disclaimer:
FJ Automotive Distributing is not responsible for any damaged, broken or lost item during shipping. That is the responsibility of the shipping carrier and the package is totally out of our control/responsibility once we leave it with the shipping company. The customer is responsible to ask and pay for shipping insurance. We, sometimes, include insurance on some of our packages depending on the value and destination and only if it can be covered with the shipping quote charged by our online store.
Shipping transit times are estimated by the Post Office or other carriers and are not 100% guaranteed and the customer is aware that those shipping transit times can be affected by causes outside of our control such as weather conditions, accidents on the road, floods etc...

1. What are your shipping methods?
Currently we ship the majority of our orders using the United States Postal Service(USPS).[/LIST] For international customers we also prefer USPS to avoid high brokerage fees that the customer might have to pay by using other shipping carriers (such as UPS and Fed Ex).

If the customer wants to use any other carrier such as UPS or Fed Ex we will gladly ship using them if the customer pays all shipping charges.

2. What countries do you ship to?
We ship Worldwide as long as the customer pays for all shipping & handling charges

3. How long will my package take to arrive?

-United States Postal Service (USPS) within the the Continental USA---> 2-3 business days (Priority Mail)
-United States Postal Service (USPS) for Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands ---> 3-4 business days (Priority Mail).

All USPS Express Mail Packages within USA, PR, HI will be overnight (Next Day) to most areas or 2nd day delivery at the most. (If the package is shipped in or before 5pm)

International: (Canada, Mexico and all other)
USPS International Priority Mail---> 6-10 business days.

4.Why do we use USPS?
Because it has worked for us as the most reliable and cost effective shipping alternative for the majority of the parts we sell.

5. How much will my package cost to ship?
Shipping costs vary depending on item(s) size, weight and location. We generally try to fit our packages into Flat Rate Boxes to try to minimize costs to the client.

6. Will you declare a Lower Value on International shipments?
NO. We will not declare a lower value on any Customs forms on International shipments. It is the customers responsibility to pay any taxes in their respective countries according to the value of the merchandise. We will not lie about merchandise values and we will not put our business at risk by doing so. Please do not ask us for “fake” invoices because we wont provide them.

7. Will you ship to Paypal unconfirmed addresses?
NO. By doing so we put on risk our merchandise and our money in case of any claim.

7a. WHY? (In relation to Question 7)
Paypals protection policy does not apply/cover sellers when items are shipped to unconfirmed addresses. In case of a claim by the customer we would be uncovered and put in risk losing our money for that specific item(s). Also because by doing so we help to prevent fraud/theft identity (someone might steal an account,make a purchase and ask to deliver the product to a different address).

7b. What should I do if I want to place an order but my paypal address is not confirmed?
Please use another payment method. We will gladly take a Money Order, Check, Bank Wire Transfer.[/LIST]

Last edited by fjt; 08-18-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Good to know man! Glad to see the moving process kinda wrapping up for you!
Maybe when I get home ill be able to drop by the shop?! that would rock

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 Rapa will become famous soon enoughRapa will become famous soon enoughRapa will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rapa

You're doing it right!!! congrats..

unfortunatly for me 6 and 7 almost kill the deals, it's impossible to have a comfirmed adress using paypal in brazil, and we have 70% of taxes for products(item+shipping) over 50USD =[
Old 08-18-2009, 11:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

I'll work on weekends for you to keep business flowing.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2009, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 Thewall is hot as a volcanoThewall is hot as a volcano
Thewall is hot as a volcano

Congrats on the move and getting everything up and ready.
Thewall is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
SCAMMER. DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM THIS GUY

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

congrats man !
d16y8-turbo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapa View Post
You're doing it right!!! congrats..

unfortunatly for me 6 and 7 almost kill the deals, it's impossible to have a comfirmed adress using paypal in brazil, and we have 70% of taxes for products(item+shipping) over 50USD =[
I understand man but unfortunately it has brought me problems in the past with some International customers and it has been called to my attention.

I absolutely wont put my business at risk because of this plus it slows down the shipping process.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 Rapa will become famous soon enoughRapa will become famous soon enoughRapa will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Rapa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
I understand man but unfortunately it has brought me problems in the past with some International customers and it has been called to my attention.

I absolutely wont put my business at risk because of this plus it slows down the shipping process.
sure, that's why I started with "you're doing it right
Old 08-24-2009, 08:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 _ben_w  is accepted as part of the community_ben_w  is accepted as part of the community_ben_w  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Where in texas are you setting up?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ben_w is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2009, 09:50 AM   #11 (permalink)

well certainly love this guy.

ALways sends my stuff in time and without any worries. SUre wish i order from your weekly instead of forthnightly. LOL
*PS: Sorry I got ugly floor tiles in my home. Mind them~

Rgds,
David
Singapore
Sohc52 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2009, 07:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ben_w View Post
Where in texas are you setting up?
El Paso...its like a 10-11hrs road trip from Houston
Old 09-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 _ben_w  is accepted as part of the community_ben_w  is accepted as part of the community_ben_w  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I smell a road trip coming up....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ben_w is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

Grand opening BBQ would be sick! I might take a flight out and sight see/tour around.

Plus my friends gf lives in Texas. We could get cheaper deals on tickets lol
JosA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsolTSC View Post
Grand opening BBQ would be sick! I might take a flight out and sight see/tour around.

Plus my friends gf lives in Texas. We could get cheaper deals on tickets lol
even though el paso is like 9 hours from here that would be a good idea
Vtec_Inspired is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 07:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsolTSC View Post
l
Not a bad idea.. Ill think about it.. AT this point there is still a lot for me to do here which keeps me very busy...
Old 09-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

Got the d15b ibeams today!

Gonna drop the motor off at the machine shop to get honed this week ^^
JosA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2009, 05:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 hondaholic_7 is almost a somebodyhondaholic_7 is almost a somebodyhondaholic_7 is almost a somebodyhondaholic_7 is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

if you throw a bbq im there bro i dont mind the road trip at all just keep us updated.. im sure most texas members will join on the road trip.. whos wit me?? welcome to texas and congrats
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

So on the paypal is that monthly payments you take out at the end of every month? if so how does that work?
Egwhite is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2009, 08:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egwhite View Post
So on the paypal is that monthly payments you take out at the end of every month? if so how does that work?
Ehh?
Watcha talkin bout willis?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in