+RCautoworks+ catch can setups are here!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default +RCautoworks+ catch can setups are here!!!

This post has been brought to you by the letters RC

We have a ton of ways to set these cans up, so please contact me about what and we will set you up. The smaller catch cans are recommended for low boost or n/a setups. The larger cans are recommend for high boost setups, the smaller cans will fill up quickly on higher boost applications. We also sell block fittings, and will do valve cover tapping/welding. On top of that we also sell everything separate so if you just need fittings, hoses, bungs, contact us.

RCautoworks is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

12ozwrecker It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Very nice! one day...

Quote:
A true hot rodder is a hot rodder plain and simple Brand age etc is not that important....We are here because we hot rod Hondas, not because we ONLY hot rod Hondas.
word.
12ozwrecker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Go RC looking damn good I cant wait buy em up people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Hollaaaaaaaa im rocking one on my Turbo car. works great.
lewy. dee ayy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewy. dee ayy View Post
Hollaaaaaaaa im rocking one on my Turbo car. works great.
Which reminds me, custom setups are available, you just rifle off the dimensions and we make it for you.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

What the ballpark on one of the smaller kits complete with fittings etc...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NeonPinHead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

IM sent.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 phxz6 will become famous soon enoughphxz6 will become famous soon enoughphxz6 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Damn they look great Pm'd
phxz6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2009, 07:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

All PM's sent back, jump on these prices guys, super affordable for what we are offering.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Whats the price for a small-midsize setup?

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Another bump as one of these pictures is mine. You got to give me one of those cool keychains this time man or atleast put your logo on the can come on man thats free advertisement there

Last edited by Boosted-EH-804; 08-13-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 89SiPimpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted-EH-804 View Post
Another bump as one of these pictures is mine. You got to give me one of those cool keychains this time man or atleast put your logo on the can come on man thats free advertisement there
I'll make sure Bob tosses a keychain in when your stuff is shipped back. Workin on getting the logos made in aluminum so we can start tossin these on our aluminums shits.
89SiPimpin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
669AWHP

Rep Power: 18 icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to icwicked Send a message via MSN to icwicked Send a message via Yahoo to icwicked

which one is on my car?
icwicked is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by icwicked View Post
which one is on my car?
The big one ? Big setups require big catch cans
Old 08-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
669AWHP

icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to icwicked Send a message via MSN to icwicked Send a message via Yahoo to icwicked

haha i know bob i just want to hear it..
Old 08-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by icwicked View Post
haha i know bob i just want to hear it..
Soon enough
Old 08-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
669AWHP

i know i know
Old 08-15-2009, 02:31 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89SiPimpin View Post
I'll make sure Bob tosses a keychain in when your stuff is shipped back. Workin on getting the logos made in aluminum so we can start tossin these on our aluminums shits.
Thanks man.

But shit Im sick of having to upgrade I should have talked to Bob and made sure that the one I requested was gonna work oh well. Hopefully by the time I need the big one you guys will have the logo in aluminum..................

Old 08-15-2009, 08:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted-EH-804 View Post
Thanks man.

But shit Im sick of having to upgrade I should have talked to Bob and made sure that the one I requested was gonna work oh well. Hopefully by the time I need the big one you guys will have the logo in aluminum..................
Well the one other major thing to take into consideration is leak down, do a leak down on the motor as soon as you fire it up and see how much leakage you have in each cylinder. Newly built motors should barely have any, but older motors that people are boosting of course will have some amount of leak down. If its coming from the piston rings you are going to basically be boosting your crankcase that percent and pushing oil directly into the catch can. So if you have a smaller can, its going to tend to fill up very quick.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Can I get a pm on a small setup. Those are pefect... I'm likin it...
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in