FJ Distributors is Moving to the USA - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default FJ Distributors is Moving to the USA

FJ DISTRIBUTORS is coming to the USA!

Please be patient as we move our business operations to the sunny state of Texas. We will be down (online store) for some days as we move some of our inventory. Our online store will be back up and running on Tuesday August 4, 2009.

I have planned some good things and i am currently working on some new aftermarket account so that we can offer better parts, better prices to our customers from the online forums and also be able to have available in stock more parts to ship out faster.

In the meantime, for any part inquiries or questions please email us at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will reply as soon as possible. Our Phone lines will be affected with this change as well so we will be updating our new phone numbers asap.

Products in backorder at the moment:

-YCP Vitara pistons---> 75mm and 75.5mm
-FJ R SPEC D16 Custom I beam Connecting Rods

All boost Superkits with Vitara pistons in bore sizes 75 and 75.5mm will not be available to ship until pistons are in stock.

Thanks and see you soon!

Francisco
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

good news Francisco.

You got a message

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JDMek is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

awsome does that spell out cheaper shipping as well lol , congratulations man
Old 07-27-2009, 01:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichatch91 View Post
Lol... WHat more cheap shipping you want? ha ha

lets see what we can work out
Old 07-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 bibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Whereabouts in TX?
bibby is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

wanna give me a job if i move to TX?

haha. welcome to the states and best of luck.

hopefully this helps you expand your business.
<stock block d15b build complete.>
*Turbo Fabrication by Greg @ GO-AUTOWORKS.*

*Tuned by Howard @ RLZ Engineering.*

SilentWrath* is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibby View Post
Whereabouts in TX?
El Paso TX
Old 07-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

Rep Power: 22 vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to vtecencrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
El Paso TX
The city of my birth

my build thread

____myspace >>>>

1986 crx Si gonzo
1988 crx hf d15b vtec gonzo
1991 civic Dx a6 cam
1991 crx Si a6 w/d15b intake & exhaust mani

105.5 whp @ 5,539 rpm @ Blueridge Motorsports
vtecencrx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

sweet hey man you wouldnt be able to get a hold of a set of the 84-85mm itr pistons could you?

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway View Post
sweet hey man you wouldnt be able to get a hold of a set of the 84-85mm itr pistons could you?
Yes i have but you need to tell me like yesterday... cause some items are or will be in transit to TX so they will take a while to arrive there...
Old 07-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 civek  is slowly gaining respectcivek  is slowly gaining respectcivek  is slowly gaining respectcivek  is slowly gaining respectcivek  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civek Send a message via MSN to civek

Good luck with the move... any eta when the superkits will be in stock?

94 Winter Beater =

Quote:
But then again ricers are like deceptacons, they take all forms.
civek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

Quote:
Lol... WHat more cheap shipping you want? ha ha

lets see what we can work out
lol was messing with you, look forward to ordering my pistons from you in the next couple of months
Old 07-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

Hey Francisco Please check your PM... THANKS

FFTW!!! "FILIPINOS FOR THE WIN"
SohcBoost808 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

Congrats Man..

Hoping to deal more with you then
Sohc52 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

awesome stuff man, congrats on the move

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 WangLung will become famous soon enoughWangLung will become famous soon enoughWangLung will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

that is awesome but it woulda been even more awesome if you guys moved down here to hawaii

hahaha
WangLung is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

Quote:
Yes i have but you need to tell me like yesterday... cause some items are or will be in transit to TX so they will take a while to arrive there...
its cool man i'm not in a big hurry i got a b20 block sitting here and need a set of the 84.5 itr style pistons how much are you asking for them?

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichatch91 View Post
shipping isnt really any more expensive from PR anyways.

i take it you are moving to the states yourself? cool shit

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Yeah me and the business..

we use flat rate boxes on 85 percent of what we ship so the shipping wont change much..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
shipping isnt really any more expensive from PR anyways.

i take it you are moving to the states yourself? cool shit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in