Clearance... 3 Bisimoto Camshafts - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Clearance... 3 Bisimoto Camshafts

Guys i need to sell these 3 cams before we start our moving process to Texas.
Let me explain.. For NON Vtec Bisimoto Cams you have to send the Stock cam to be re grinded. If you dont want to send your cam they supply a core in for you at an additional cost (usually $100-120 extra)

For Vtec cams no core is required.

I Have 1 BISIMOTO D16Y7 Level2 Camshaft in stock ready to go.. NO CORE REQUIRED!
Regular price: $229 when you supply the core ($329 if they put the core) + Shipping

Clearance---> $295 + Shipping (We have already supplied the core so you do not have to send your cam in.. this is an off the shelf item)

I Have 1 BISIMOTO D16Y7 TURBO Level 1.2 Camshaft in stock ready to go.. NO CORE REQUIRED!

Regular price: $229 when you supply the core ($329 if they put the core) + Shipping

Clearance---> $295 + Shipping (We have already supplied the core so you do not have to send your cam in.. this is an off the shelf item)

I Have 1 BISIMOTO D16Z6 TURBO Level 1.2 Camshaft in stock ready to go.. NO CORE REQUIRED!

Regular price: $349 + Shipping

Clearance---> $315 + Shipping
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

d16y7 turbo cam is very tempting for my DD, do I need to get some porting job on the head to take advantage of the cam, or will be fine with the stock head??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

It will work on the stock head. A port job is always welcomed tho...

Bisi recomends running better springs than stock because of the heat the head gets on a boosted setup.

Old 07-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

u know i hate u dont u LOL buy this mans things so he can get the hell out of the island LMAO
Quote:
I think bewbz are one of Gods greatest gifts to men.
Quote:
Stickers = HP, don't forget that...JDM YO!
PRcivichatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2009, 07:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Last week...

If they arent gone by this week then im shipping them to our new location in Texas... And reg pricing would apply..

Dont miss this oportunity.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Where was this about 3 months or so ago. I paid full price for mine straight through bisi. Free bump for a killer deal.
vtec_bomber is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2009, 09:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

dang you need a y8 2.4 hehe
Old 07-23-2009, 05:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCiv View Post
dang you need a y8 2.4 hehe
Hit me up... i can get it for you
Old 08-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
gonzo

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

ill get that Y7 cam i wont have the money until this friday though
TheFlyingD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Birdley97EKHB08 is learning the way of the DBirdley97EKHB08 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Birdley97EKHB08

y7 turbo 1.2 still available?
Birdley97EKHB08 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

They are still available but regular prices apply as the offer expired... I ready sent the cams to texas to our new location and theyre still in transit....

thanks
Old 08-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 mrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

I would have taken one of the camshafts, been gone for some time. Damn
mrblur is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in