Clearance sale!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Vendor Member Section » D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 07:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Clearance sale!!

Well guys I am making the final arrangements to move our business operations to the Sunny state of Texas. This change will allow us to improve the service to our customers, Have available in stock more aftermarket parts and also be able to improve our price. I expect to be in Texas operating by the month of September.
I will be also be improving the phone response.
Please stay tuned because our business hours will change once e move to Texas.

But first i got to get rid of some inventory that i have here so my loss will be your gain.

I am liquidating some selected items that i do not want to carry with me so i will be selling these items at blow out price while the items last in stock.
So please take advantage of this one time deal and save big on these items.

All prices will be Plus shipping

Bullseye Power Turbos!

Bullseye Power S480 Race Cover (9.5") T-6 1.32 A/R 96mm TW

Equivalent to GT4788.
Excelent choice for bigger engines looking to put out over 1000hp (Supras, Rotary, Mustangs etc...)
Regular Price--> $1200
CLEARANCE---> $900

Bullseye Power S256 T-3 .76 Divided A/R

Equivalent to GT3071
550-600hp
Good for Integra, Subaru, EVOS
Regular Price --> $1200
CLEARANCE---> $850

Bullseye Power S259 T-3 .76 Divided A/R

Equivalent to GT3076
600-700 hp
Good for Integras, Subaru, EVOS
Regular Price--> $1400
CLEARANCE---> $965

Bullseye Power S252 SS External WG or T-3 .55 A/R SS
Equivalent to GT28
Stainless Steel turbine side!!
Perfect for Civic D15/d16
350-450hp
Regular Price--> $1200
CLEARANCE---> $850

Bullseye Power S259 T-3 .55 SS A/R

Equivalent to GT3076
Stainless Steel turbine side!!
Perfect for Civic D15/d16
500+ hp
Regular Price--> $1450
CLEARANCE---> $900

T3/t4e 57 Trim .70A/R V-band(3")
Excelent for Civic, Integras, Nissan, Toyotas 1.8-2.2lt
Good for 400-500 hp
Regular Price--> $600
CLEARANCE---> $500

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by fjt; 07-10-2009 at 07:32 AM.
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2009, 07:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

too bad im broke or id buy that 57 trim!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2009, 07:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

IŽll take the blox control arms on a few days, as soon as my money gets to my hand

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

AEM

AEM fuel Rail SILVER for Honda D16 88-95

Reg Price--> $150
CLEARANCE---> $120

AEM Thru Time Cam Gear RED. Honda B16,B18 VTEC (set)
Reg. Price--> $210
CLEARANCE---> $175

BLOX

BLOX Lower Control Arms
Civic 96-00 Silver, Blue, Black, Gold---> Clearance $75
Civic 88-95, Integra 94-01 Silver, Blue, Black, Gold---> Clearance $75

BLOX Intake Manifold for B18C1 GSR---> Clearance $145

SKUNK2

SKUNK2 B series Billet Spark Plug cover (2 available)

CLEARANCE---> $70 c/u

SKUNK2 Tuner Series Springs and Titanium Retainers

CLEARANCE---> $340(set of spring & Retainers together)

SKUNK2 PRO Series Cam Gear Titanium, B16,B18 & H22a VTEC

CLEARANCE
---> $180 (Set)

SKUNK2 Tuner Series Cam Gear SILVER, B16, B18 y H22a VTEC

CLEARANCE---> $165 (set)

INTERCOOLER (Universal for 800hp) from Bullseye Power

Measures: 30" Long X 11"height X 3.5"wide(Core)
In/Outlets 2.5"
Reg Price--> $450(+ Tax)
CLEARANCE-----> $285

TIAL

Tial 38mm Wastegate SILVER Only (Old Style)
I got 3 with .3 bar
I got 2 with .6 bar
Reg Price $225
CLEARANCE $185

New Tial MVS 38mm Wastegate (Compact Design). SILVER ONLY
I got 1 left here with a 10PSI SPring

Reg Price $250
CLEARANCE---> $225

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-10-2009, 08:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

is ur phone working again ?
Quote:
I think bewbz are one of Gods greatest gifts to men.
Quote:
Stickers = HP, don't forget that...JDM YO!
PRcivichatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
fjt

yes Sir

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Le4k^

Good prices...
Le4k^ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2009, 05:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
fjt

BLOX LCAS Stock

88-95 civic---> Only Available in Black
96-00 Civic ---> Blue, Silver and Black available

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-13-2009, 07:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

pm sent

crazymx6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

where at in texas!?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
where at in texas!?
Hot and dry El Paso

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 hondaholic_7 is almost a somebodyhondaholic_7 is almost a somebodyhondaholic_7 is almost a somebodyhondaholic_7 is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

cant wait till you guys get here to texas bro i might just drive out there and meet you all in person.. iam in Houston Tx. bump for some nice prices and some soon to be fellow texans
Old 07-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

damn! all the way in el paso
Old 07-17-2009, 07:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
fjt

Some Blox LCAs gone as well as some Skunk2 parts..

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
fjt

I Have a BISIMOTO D16Y7 Level2 Camshaft in stock ready to go.. NO CORE REQUIRED!

I Have a BISIMOTO D16Y7 TURBO Level 1.2 Camshaft in stock ready to go.. NO CORE REQUIRED!

I Have a BISIMOTO D16Z6 TURBO Level 1.2 Camshaft in stock ready to go.. NO CORE REQUIRED!

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Dominus It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Free bump for an awesome seller...!

The SOHC empire
is strong in me...
Dominus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2009, 12:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i havent forgotten the order just waiting to complete the $
Quote:
I think bewbz are one of Gods greatest gifts to men.
Quote:
Stickers = HP, don't forget that...JDM YO!
PRcivichatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2009, 09:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

that 57 trim would be nice on my d16
stay_up is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
fjt

Yeah its good for 450-500whp and preferably you need to run it with a 3" downpipe since its a .70a/r.. To help spool it faster. Should give you nice gas milleage since you can stay off boost on your normal daily driving and will give you strong mid to top end when you wanna pass on the freeway...

best of all you probably wont find it at this price anywhere so its a one time deal..

Proudly supporting...

Old 07-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
fjt

STill on sale untill tomorrow, Friday July 24.

Whats left here on Monday will be sent out to our new location in Texas!!

Proudly supporting...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in