TunerView2 sale for D-series Members! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default TunerView2 sale for D-series Members!

http://www.xenocron.com/tunerview-ii...kit-p-401.html

http://www.xenocron.com/tunerview-ii...kit-p-400.html

Right now we are running a sale for D-series members only! $10 off any TunerView2 order! The Tunerview is already very inexpensive, this just sweetens the deal a bit more.

This discount applies to all TunerView2 orders, we currently have a decent selection in stock (feel free to ask what our current stock is when you PM me).

Make sure to read the following fully to see how to get your discount:

Before you place your order, PM me here on the forum and let me know your full name as it appears in your Xenocron.com account (if you don't have one already, you MUST create an account before PM'ing me). Once you Pm me, I will give you the rest of the details. DO NOT just go online and place the order without hearing back from me first, as your discount will not be applied after the fact.

-Jay
ghettoturbo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

cool, sweet deal!

how long will this offer stand. Id like to get one for my car to monitor some things with the s300 on a constant basis. passengers get kinda mad when there always holding a laptop for me haha

hopefully one of the big ones will be in my budget in the next couple of weeks.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

i have the 4 pin header thingy on my ecu... how would i go about installing this... can i use it with crome gold... and i pretty much just hook it up, and its like a little data logger without needing the laptop and software right?

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2009, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!

from what i understand yes
Old 05-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody

Not sure how long this will be going on for, right now there isnt an exact end date. I'll keep you guys posted but it should be going on for a decent amount of time.

As for Crome Gold, I honestly don't know. I am looking into it though and ill post what i find here.

-Jay
Old 05-15-2009, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

I'm to understand that it will work with pretty much any tuning software that people on this board use. My setup can be used with crome or ectune. There is another cord option that make the tv2 useful with rtp software such as neptune and s300 (with $30 module) not sure about the Moates demon though.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2009, 10:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano

any updates on if i can use it with crome gold..??? i dont have the usb port on my ecu, just the 4 pin header.... wondering if this item is worth it for me...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
Old 05-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

From looking at mine it just hooks into that header form what I see the USB must be for some other features that you can use through your cpu

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

this could really be a stupid question but is this just like a display? ill be using ectune.. so from what i understand i just hook it right up to the ecu? to use the wideband display i would need a wideband sensor correct?
i dont mean to sound like a total noob but ive done a little bit of searching and all i can find is just people saying its awesome and showing pics of it installed... nothing really getting deep into what all it does, what i need to buy extra if anything, etc..

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
this could really be a stupid question but is this just like a display? ill be using ectune.. so from what i understand i just hook it right up to the ecu? to use the wideband display i would need a wideband sensor correct?
i dont mean to sound like a total noob but ive done a little bit of searching and all i can find is just people saying its awesome and showing pics of it installed... nothing really getting deep into what all it does, what i need to buy extra if anything, etc..
You would have to hook the wideband up to the ecu in order to display afr there are inputs and outputs that can be programmed. Hopefully soon I will be doing it and will do a little write to maybe help out others. Because I to have not really seen much either.

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

ok from what i just gathered, the usb has to go to the laptop, and you have to download the software onto the tunerview from the website.... and then i guess you just plug it into the 4 pin header thingy, and if you want the wideband reading you just run the wideband to the o2 pinouts on the ecu i guess.

best time so far

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but unless I see/hear from someone using it with Crome Gold I'll have to go with "it might work", which is basically what I was told. I've never tried it, but I'll update this as soon as i find out a definite answer.

If you guys have any specific or immediate questions that you need answered, send me an email at [email protected] and I'll do my best to help you.

-Jay
Old 06-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gpny

pm sent. I want one
Old 06-17-2009, 11:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpny View Post
pm sent. I want one

replied
Old 06-17-2009, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
anymore info available on these? im still debating on if i need one or if i just want one lol

Old 06-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Yup, its a display that hooks up via the 4-pin datalogging header in a chipped ecu (or through a Demon board or hondata s300). And if you want to display a wideband output you would need to buy a wideband sensor/controller such as an lc-1.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

thanks.. ill get with ya if i decide to buy one...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in