Well guys... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes
Default Well guys...

i gotta give you some sad news. starting right this moment, i cease to work with fjdistributors.

my email address with fjd is disabled.

the reason behind my decision is that i can't concentrate on the business right now. recent deaths, and the ever oppressing feeling of fail is not letting me do the business the way is supposed to be, the way fjd deserves it to be.

for those i worked with on selling stuff, thank you for trusting in me. i hope i didn't failed on you.

who knows, maybe someday, if everything starts being ok again, i will give it a shot again.

i really loved working with you guys. it's just that i can't now.

to francisco, thank you for the opportunity given. thanks for trusting in me. your faithful dog is going to rest.

key to the warehouse is ready whenever you decide to pick it up.

eddie.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2009, 07:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

It shows a lot character to do what you just did. I know we had a few customers working with you that you helped out, hopefully in the long run you get everything back together and continue to work with fjt.
RCautoworks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 07:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

GL with everything edd. Stress is a bitch dude.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2009, 07:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

GL edd

Hope it all works out for you Dawg.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 08:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Good luck buddy hope you can work through all this and get back with FJ in the future

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 08:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

Stay positive edd, youll pull through!

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 08:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

Eduardo, ¡Buena suerte, mi primo!

It'll all get better. In some cases, it may get get worse before it gets better but you must always keep your head up. I know that sometimes it get ard because you got a big fucking head but keep that big ass thing up, buddy!

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Don't let the bastards get you down Edd!

Last edited by Aragorn; 03-19-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 08:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Lots of Luck Ed ...

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 08:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

GL Edd, hope it all works out for you.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 08:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

nothing but good experiences with you man! good luck eddie!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 08:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Hang in there. Take care!!!

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews

On my behalf i would like to thank Eddie for all his effort and hard work.

He's a good dude and i hope everything works out for you man. Keep it up.

So i am back to doing everything which is the reason for the late replies on your PM's and emails.. Just want to ensure everyone that im working hard in everyones orders, those are priority right now (paid orders) so it might take some time to reply to emails.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

hang in there edd life is a bitch but stay strong brother.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 02:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

thanks for your words guys and again, sorry fj.

i love working with you.

this is the most compromised and responsible person i've ever known.

his business ethic is outstanding.

you have no idea the struggles francisco makes so you get your order in time, safely, and with the best price possible.

he sometimes sacrifices his frosting so you can get the cake.

please be patient with him. right now he's alone.

in due time i'll be back.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

Old 03-19-2009, 02:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

sorry to hear this ed...you seem like a pretty standup guy from talkin to ya

good luck with everything and if there is anything anyone here can do dont hesitate to ask

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Oh man. Edd I'm sorry to hear that. Keep your head up man. Things will get better. Just keep facing forward and keep your eyes on the prize.
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 OneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OneCam Send a message via Skype™ to OneCam

Good luck Edd. You're a great guy and have some amazing character for doing this! Hope to see you working with Franciso and helping out again in the future!

And I hope to see you around our brotherhood of a community still.
OneCam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2009, 05:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

thanks guys! i'm just *skanking sadness away*

Quote:

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

Old 03-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

^^^^^^man of character!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in