JDM Parts and Engines Consulting - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent
Default JDM Parts and Engines Consulting

Due to the fact that no decent size orders are ever able to be arranged I have decided what I will do is offer JDM parts at my wholesale pricing for those who want to put together a group buy w/ some friends or something to that extent. By doing this it will offer a significant savings to you as the customer as well as help me to utilize my suppliers. With this being said, these orders have to be enough for at least a 4.6 x 4.6 x 4.6 crate. Granted you don't have to fill the crate, if you're paying the 500$ for seafreight you might as well. I will also offer 20ft and 40ft containers for those who want to persue that avenue.

In exchange for using my connections and being able to gain from the significant savings that they offer over retail, I will collect a consulting fee and make all arrangements for the purchase, delivery, and acquisition of the merchandise including customer consulting on customs clearance and intrestate logistics. Please note that my fee does not include any of the cost for this, my fee is only my profit.

Now how does this benefit you? The easy answer is cost savings and ease of use. Instead of paying the absurd mark-ups on JDM items so many importers charge, you can now get the same items at a significant cost savings. Take for example an ITR non SRS steering wheel. The last time I checked the normal retail was $300+ in many cases, I can get them for 150. Or let's say an ITR front end w/ the projectors. Those go for anywhere from 1700-2000 depending where you look, I offer them for 1000.

These are just a few of the many cost savings I can offer. If you're interested in putting together your own order w/ a few friends feel free to give me a call and I'll see what we can work out. Here's my contact info.

Jake Till
920-544-3795
[email protected]
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.

Last edited by boostdelinquent; 05-15-2009 at 12:16 AM.
boostdelinquent is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2009, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Here's some of the pricing. (please note all pricing is approximate and subject to exchange rate fluctuations as well as supply and demand)

Parts

BB4 HEAD LAMP (BLACK B/GROUND) 100
BB4 HEAD LAMP (WHITE B/GROUND) 70
CB4 HEAD LAMP SET 80
DA6 AIRCOND SWITCH 15
DA6 GAUGE CLUSTER 15
DA6 HEAD LAMP 80
DC2 AIRCOND SWITCH 20
DC2 GAUGE CLUSTER 20
DC2 GSR LONG LAMP SET BODY PARTS 600
DC2 HEAD LAMP SET (ROUND) 30
DC2 TYPE'R' 96 YEARS WITH FRONT BODY PARTS INCLUDING FRONT BUMPER, BONNET, HEAD LAMP & FENDER 850
DC2 TYPE'R' 98 YEARS WITH FRONT BODY PARTS INCLUDING FRONT BUMPER, BONNET, HID HEAD LAMP & FENDER 950
EF8 TAIL LAMP & REFLECTOR VTEC 75
EF8/9 SPOILER 70
EF8-EF9 AIRCOND SWITCH 45
EF9 TAIL LAMP & REFLECTOR VTEC 55
EG6 AIRCOND SWITCH 20
EG6 HEAD LAMP & SIDE LAMP SET 50
EG6 SIDE LAMP SET 35
EG6 SPOILER 55
EK AIRCOND SWITCH 30
MR2 SW20 TAIL LAMP REFLECTOR/GARNISH 40
MR2 SW21 NEW MODEL TAIL LAMP REFLECTOR/GARNISH 200
R33 HEAD LAMP BLACK COVER SET 120
R33 HEAD LAMP WHICH COVER SET 80
S13 AIRCOND SWITCH 30
S13 GAUGE CLUSTER 30
S13 REAR GEARBOX WITH REAR AXLE LSD SET 200
S13 SILVER FRONT BODY PARTS 400
VG30 FAIRLADY HEAD LAMP SET 80
DC2 TYPE-R REAR SEAT 100
DC2 TYPE-R 5 LUG SPORTS RIM 380
DC2 TYPE-R STEERING WHEEL 150
DC2 TYPE-R STEERING WHEEL W/AIR BAG 200

Honda Engines

A18A SOHC CARB WITH AT GEAR BOX 380
A20A SOHC CARB WITH MT GEAR BOX 420
B16A1 1st GEN COMPLETE PACKAGE / SWAP W/MT GEAR BOX 1,050
B16A1 AT GEAR BOX & ECU ONLY 530
B16A1 1ST GEN MT GEAR BOX & ECU 880
B16A2 2nd GEN HYDRAULIC GEAR BOX COMPLETE PACKAGE / SWAP W/MT GEAR BOX 1,650
B16A2 2nd GEN CALBE GEAR BOX COMPLETE PACKAGE / SWAP 1,200
B16A2 2ND GEN MT HYDROLIC GEAR BOX & ECU 1,520
B16A2 2ND GEN COMPLETE PACKAGE / SWAP W/AT GEAR BOX 950
B18B W/AT GEAR BOX 420
B18B W/MT GEAR BOX 800
B18C3 GSR COMPLETE PACKAGE W/AT GEAR BOX 1,350
B18C3 GSR COMPLETE PACKAGE MT GEAR BOX 2,170
B18C5 DC2 COMPLETE PACKAGE MT GEAR BOX LSD SET REAR DISC 4 HOLES 3,200
B18C5 DC2 COMPLETE PACKAGE MT GEAR BOX LSD SET REAR DISC 5 HOLES 4,350
B20A5 DOHC W/AT GEAR BOX 390
B20A5 DOHC W/MT GEAR BOX 400
B21A5 DOHC W/AT GEAR BOX 390
B21A5 DOHC W/MT GEAR BOX 400
B20B 2WD & 4WD W/AT GEAR BOX 350
B20B NGB 320
C27A V6 380
C32A V6 450
C35A V6 500
G25A AT 400
G20A AT 350
D15B SOHC VTEC W/AT GEAR BOX 260
D15B SOHC VTEC W/MT GEAR BOX 320
D15B SOHC AT BIG TRANSMISSION 350
D15B SOHC EFI 240
D15B SOHC CARB 240
D15B SOHC CARB NGB 220
D16A / D16B / ZC VTEC AT 380
D16A / D16B / ZC VTEC MT 420
D16A/ZC EFI 230
EW SOHC CARB WITH AT GEAR BOX 280
F18A SOHC 280
F18B SOHC 310
F20A SOHC W/AT GEAR BOX EFI 350
F20B SOHC 330
F20B BLUE COVER DOHC VTEC AT 900
F20B BLUE COVER DOHC VTEC AT & ECU 1,100
F22A SOHC W/AT GEAR BOX 440
F22B NO VTEC SOHC 360
F22B VTEC SOHC 330
F23A VTEC W/AT GEAR BOX - 2WD 790
F23A VTEC W/AT GEAR BOX - 4WD 600
H22A BB1/4 COMPLETE PACKAGE W/MT GEAR BOX 1,400
H22A DOHC VTEC AT 620
H22A AT GEAR BOX & ECU ONLY 700
H22A BB1/4 W/MT GEAR BOX & ECU ONLY 1,300
H22A CLI DOHC VTEC MT RED TOP HALF CUT / PACKAGE / SWAP 4,300
H23A DOHC & AT GEAR BOX 530
S2000 F20C VVTI VTEC MT 3,700
ZC SOHC VTEC W/AT GEAR BOX 370
ZC SOHC EFI 270
ZC SOHC CARB 230
ZC / D16A DOHC VTEC W/MT GEAR BOX BLACK COVER 400
ZC DOHC VTEC W/AT GEAR BOX BLACK COVER 360
ZC DOHC W/GEARBOX BROWN COVER 270

Random Pics

That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

Last edited by boostdelinquent; 05-15-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

im talking to a couple buddies about going in on a decent sized order.... but well see if thy can come up with some cash

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
im talking to a couple buddies about going in on a decent sized order.... but well see if thy can come up with some cash
K, just LMK. If you're doing a crate, make sure whatever you're buying will fit in it though.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 araychel is learning the way of the Daraychel is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Jake, sorry for not getting back to you sooner on your business plan. However, I think you are making the right decision here and this is the best way for you to use your knowledge and connections on importing.
araychel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2009, 04:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Are you no longer importing random jdm crap? I had a thing or two in mind.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2009, 06:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

man no offense but for five grand, i could fly over to japan and make my own connections lol pretty stiff pricing... you must be going for a law degree
Old 03-13-2009, 08:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986 View Post
Are you no longer importing random jdm crap? I had a thing or two in mind.
I'll only be importing things based upon customer request, when they have put together an order large enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchnthoughts View Post
man no offense but for five grand, i could fly over to japan and make my own connections lol pretty stiff pricing... you must be going for a law degree
You're missing the big picture. $5000 is a very reasonable price when you consider what the average profit margin is on a container. For example, suppose you and a group of friends all want to do engine swaps and get some JDM parts, instead of paying $4500 for an ITR swap package, you can now get the complete front clip w/ gauge cluster, climate control, steering wheel, body panels, suspension, etc. for $4000. When you compare this cost vs what you'll pay retail to any other supplier for the same parts, my consulting fee for an entire container is less than their profit from parting out a single clip. Oh and as a matter of fact law is a field I'm considering.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

just curious what the dimensions are of the crate.

Also no complete cars? Im sure a car could fit into the container.
Gold DA9 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

da6 head lamp (headlight)? set? $60?

if yes, count me in.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold DA9 View Post
just curious what the dimensions are of the crate.

Also no complete cars? Im sure a car could fit into the container.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdeliquent View Post
1 crate (approx. 4.63 cubic ft) of merchandise

shipping: 500$
consulting fee: $500
As for cars, I can still get those as well however I'll tell you now it's expensive if you're only doing one car since there are no other buyers to split the shipment cost with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
da6 head lamp (headlight)? set? $60?

if yes, count me in.
Yup, $60 is all it'll cost. Well plus whatever your share of shipping on the crate comes to. If you know any people looking for JDM parts on the cheap, put together a crate and I can have it shipped directly to a port near you.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

oh, so i have to make a group buy?

in that case no. here in the island people tend to be flakey.

now, if someone here makes a group buy, count me in.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Quote:

Well see when summer comes around... if you can wait that long

Last edited by Chrisfrom1986; 03-26-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:

You don't have to make a group buy, but I can only get these prices on a wholesale basis. With that said, your best bet would be to have the lights included if someone else put one together.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 98cxhatch  is accepted as part of the community98cxhatch  is accepted as part of the community98cxhatch  is accepted as part of the community98cxhatch  is accepted as part of the community

how much for 98 sir front and rear bumpers?

98cxhatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
FF Misfit

I'm not selling retail at this time. If you want to put together an order of parts between you and some friends containing between 20-30 items I will import a crate w/ those parts for you and only charge my normal wholesale pricing. My fee for doing this will be 500$ for the crate and all shipping and port fee's would be ya'lls to cover.

Last edited by boostdelinquent; 05-15-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 wifeCRVmeEF is hot as a volcanowifeCRVmeEF is hot as a volcano
wifeCRVmeEF is hot as a volcanowifeCRVmeEF is hot as a volcanowifeCRVmeEF is hot as a volcanowifeCRVmeEF is hot as a volcanowifeCRVmeEF is hot as a volcanowifeCRVmeEF is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

i would love to put some $$$ for this...

1990 Acura Intergra 4 door
Function and Form type 1
Skunk2 Frt Camber Kit
Wicked Racing rear camber kit

Quote:
I'm willing to bet that your mom wanted to fuck him.

RIP Milo
RIP Pat
wifeCRVmeEF is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2009, 05:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
n00b

Send a message via Yahoo to karsonsdaddy

PM'd!!!

Kenny
karsonsdaddy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2009, 05:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

Send a message via Yahoo to karsonsdaddy

Anyone starting a group buy?!? I'm REALLY interested if so. I've got a whole Xmas list of stuff I'm wanting, so get ahold of me if so!!

Kenny
karsonsdaddy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2009, 05:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

hey if there was an order put together.. What kinda rims can you get? I'm thinkin bout some mugen mr's??
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in