JDM Parts Order Update - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent
Default JDM Parts Order Update

Now accepting payment for parts and engine/clip orders. If you're buying something I need the payment within a week so I have the funds when I place the order.

I've had the preorder thread going for a while under the assumption that I had an investor lined up so that I could buy alot of the parts and then sell what I had when it arrived. Well, long story short, the investor bailed on me due to economic circumstances so the only way for me to do the order now is to require for all items to be prepaid by 50% for smaller items under 500$ and to be paid in full for anything over that.

With that said, if anyone is still interested in ordering parts with these pretext being listed above I am more than capable of getting them and will be very fair on the pricing since the parts won't arrive unit mid to late March. I can also offer some pretty unbelievable pricing on swap packages and clips that are typically percieved as being too expensive in most situations. Anyway, if ya'll still want to order the parts LMK and I can make it happen.

Jake

EDIT: Here's a few teaser prices.

****LSD trans extra $200

D-Series complete swap packages $600.00 (engine and trans not longblock, prob also have wiring and ECU included)
B18C5 complete swap package $3,800.00
B16A complete swap package $1,350.00
H22A engine, trans, and ECU only $1,950.00

Parts Listing (ask for exact pricing)

USED AUTO PARTS - FROM SET
ARISTO JZX147 HEAD LAMP SET
BB4 HEAD LAMP (BLACK B/GROUND)
BB4 HEAD LAMP (WHITE B/GROUND)
CB4 HEAD LAMP SET
DA6 AIRCOND SWITCH
DA6 GAUGE CLUSTER
DA6 HEAD LAMP 175.00
DC2 AIRCOND SWITCH
DC2 GAUGE CLUSTER
DC2 GSR LONG LAMP SET BODY PARTS
DC2 HEAD LAMP SET (ROUND)
DC2 TYPE'R' 96 YEARS WITH FRONT BODY PARTS INCLUDING FRONT BUMPER, BONNET, HEAD LAMP & FENDER
DC2 TYPE'R' 98 YEARS WITH FRONT BODY PARTS INCLUDING FRONT BUMPER, BONNET, HID HEAD LAMP & FENDER
EF8 TAIL LAMP & REFLECTOR VTEC
EF8/9 SPOILER $140.00
EF8-EF9 AIRCOND SWITCH
EF9 TAIL LAMP & REFLECTOR VTEC
EG6 AIRCOND SWITCH
EG6 HEAD LAMP & SIDE LAMP SET
EG6 SIDE LAMP SET
EG6 SPOILER
EK AIRCOND SWITCH
MR2 SW20 TAIL LAMP REFLECTOR/GARNISH
MR2 SW21 NEW MODEL TAIL LAMP REFLECTOR/GARNISH
R33 HEAD LAMP BLACK COVER SET
R33 HEAD LAMP WHICH COVER SET
S13 AIRCOND SWITCH
S13 GAUGE CLUSTER
S13 REAR GEARBOX WITH REAR AXLE LSD SET
S13 SILVER FRONT BODY PARTS
VG30 FAIRLADY HEAD LAMP SET
DC2 TYPE-R REAR SEAT
DC2 TYPE-R 5 LUG SPORTS RIM
DC2 TYPE-R STEERING WHEEL
DC2 TYPE-R STEERING WHEEL W/AIR BAG
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.

Last edited by boostdelinquent; 02-13-2009 at 04:47 PM.
boostdelinquent is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2009, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

im still interested in that... ummm. single cam we discused, still waiting for my settlement before i can talk more serious with you...

hey Jake, Shssshh bout my single cam lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 09:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door Life View Post
im still interested in that... ummm. single cam we discused, still waiting for my settlement before i can talk more serious with you...

hey Jake, Shssshh bout my single cam lol
I have no idea what you are talking about good sir.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

Old 01-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

whats up with a purple complete sir2 eg interior... i dont need the dash but everything else
and can you get the edm clusters that read in mph but have the 8000k+ redline?

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Swipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Swipe'd

pm me a price, crx power folding mirrors complete swap black? , jdm crx fenders maroon? ship'd to long island?
Swipe'd is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
whats up with a purple complete sir2 eg interior... i dont need the dash but everything else
and can you get the edm clusters that read in mph but have the 8000k+ redline?
IDK about the EDM cluster but I should be able to get you the JDM EG cluster for 45-50$. As for the interior lmk if this is everything you need before I check the price:

Front seats
Rear seat
carpet
all interior panels
cargo area cover
misc switches from dash
center console
climate control
headliner

Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

hey jake this may be a long shot but can you try and source a mugen spoiler like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-H...Q5fAccessories
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
hey jake this may be a long shot but can you try and source a mugen spoiler like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-H...Q5fAccessories
Possibly. I'd have to ask my supplier if he has one. I know they have the full Mugen kits for the sedan that was just released, but that's also a new car.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

How much for the EF spoiler

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted-ED-804 View Post
How much for the EF spoiler
175 shipped.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdeliquent View Post
IDK about the EDM cluster but I should be able to get you the JDM EG cluster for 45-50$. As for the interior lmk if this is everything you need before I check the price:

Front seats
Rear seat
carpet
all interior panels
cargo area cover
misc switches from dash
center console
climate control
headliner

that sounds to be about it, i can deal with that cluster if thats all it costs lol, i thought it would be quite a bit more than that
i just want a higher redline one to match my gsr swap

Old 01-31-2009, 09:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
that sounds to be about it, i can deal with that cluster if thats all it costs lol, i thought it would be quite a bit more than that
i just want a higher redline one to match my gsr swap
I would think it should only be around 1k for the complete interior and gauge cluster, but I'll double check right before placeing the order.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

any idea how much shipping would run after you get the container to me? im just waiting on my income taxes to come back lol

Old 01-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
any idea how much shipping would run after you get the container to me? im just waiting on my income taxes to come back lol
With seats and everything else it should only be around 250. I doubt it'll even reach that but it's hard to say until I have the packages weight and dimensions.

Old 01-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

sounds good, hit me up with a price when ya find out

Old 01-31-2009, 09:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

Quote:
Possibly. I'd have to ask my supplier if he has one. I know they have the full Mugen kits for the sedan that was just released, but that's also a new car.
ok its a long shot for sure as real ones of them are pretty rare BUT if you do happen to have depending appon the price i may be interested
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2009, 09:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
ok its a long shot for sure as real ones of them are pretty rare BUT if you do happen to have depending appon the price i may be interested
K, remind me when I start accepting payments and get ready to order.

Old 02-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

so when is all this stuff expected to arrive if i order? i still really want those jdm crx tail lights.

Quote:
Props on getting it done....but 3-4psi, srsly? That's kind of like having the opportunity to fuck Megan Fox but not being able to get your dick up.
mrfunktastic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfunktastic View Post
so when is all this stuff expected to arrive if i order? i still really want those jdm crx tail lights.
It will take 6-8 weeks for it to arrive once payments are collected and the order is placed. I also have to make enough profits from the order to cover the cost of the shipment as well so I need to sell a few engines also.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Wink

Quote:
DA6 HEAD LAMP
i would be down with some jdm 1-piece headlights for my DB1.. pm me a price, i should be able to cover it... lol.. as long as the prices don't look like passwordjdm for them..

99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in