JDM Vehicle Importation - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Vendor Member Section » D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent
Default JDM Vehicle Importation

I get asked about importing complete cars fairly often so I thought I'd see how much interest there is for this service? If enough people are interested and I can line up at least 3 cars at once to spread the cost of importation between the buyers, I'll do a shipment. Depending what you want I also offer the option of traveling with me to my suppliers facility in Japan to hand pick and test drive the car prior to ordering.

Anyway lmk what ya'll think and who would want what. Here's some pics from my last shipment and the bill of lading for it as well.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM or email me.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 araychel is learning the way of the Daraychel is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Since you are from Green Bay, would you happen to know how to register these cars for street use in Wisconsin? I might be interested in something like this, especially if I could take a test drive first. Can you give estimates on pricing for cars? How about these:

Skyline
Civic Type R
Integra Type R
S2000
araychel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by araychel View Post
Since you are from Green Bay, would you happen to know how to register these cars for street use in Wisconsin? I might be interested in something like this, especially if I could take a test drive first. Can you give estimates on pricing for cars? How about these:

Skyline (Which one? 2 door or 4 door, R32 GTS-t or GTR, R33 GTS-t or GTR, R34 GTT or GTR)
Civic Type R (10,000 and up)
Integra Type R (10,000 and up)
S2000 (20,000 and up)
The cars are already titled and registered upon delivery to you so all you have to do is go to the DMV and swap the title to your name. If you want to be able to test drive the car prior to purchase, you'll need to wait until I start bringing in shipments without requiring deposits. If all goes as planned that'll be later this summer around July or so.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

Old 01-18-2009, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Frodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Glass Top CRX Si-R Price.
Frodo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 araychel is learning the way of the Daraychel is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

In terms of the test drive, I was referring to the traveling with you to the supplier. It sounds like a fun "road trip".
araychel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Glass Top CRX Si-R Price.
They average anywhere from 8-12k depending on the condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by araychel View Post
In terms of the test drive, I was referring to the traveling with you to the supplier. It sounds like a fun "road trip".
Haha, Oh ok. Ya that can be done as well. If you want to wait until I fly over you only have to cover your expenses but in the event you wanted to go ASAP I'd have to include my expenses as well since I'd lose money on the sale otherwise. The supplier we'd be traveling to does have a shop and also campaigns a D1 car so I'd advise any trips be scheduled during a week they have a competition for obvious reasons.

Old 01-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

come on molecule, stay out from boost's thread. if you don't agree with his prices doesn't allow you to come to HIS thread to announce other people.

if you disagree with him, well, make your own thread.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Molecule ..you posts where deleted ...like Eddcartes said you dont like his prices stay out of this thread

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

OK once agian im having the last work ....Molecule stay out of this thread ...people get this back on topic ...Ed i must have missed what you are fuck youing about.... nonetheless if you guys have a problem with each other at this point take it to pms

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 molecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to molecule°

yep my bad...i didn't realize i was in the sponsor forum
i withdraw any and all negative comments against supporting members
carry on

::::::::::::::

they created energy from matter with the atom bomb
the real challenge has always been to create matter from energy
molecule° is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Hey boost, on that bill of loading was that just cost of importation, freight, car, a combination of the 3?

Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 molecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropesmolecule° is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to molecule°

thats weight and container size if i'm not mistaken
kg=kilograms
m3=cubic meters

they created energy from matter with the atom bomb
the real challenge has always been to create matter from energy
molecule° is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986 View Post
Hey boost, on that bill of loading was that just cost of importation, freight, car, a combination of the 3?
Molecule is right. It's the weight of the units and the cubic meters each took up. It'd be cool if that was the cost but alas, I am not so lucky.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Hah I wasnt paying attention to the units of measurement, I was like $30k for all of those cars HELL YEAH. Can you give us an example of freight, import fees and vehicle cost using those three cars?

Old 01-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

90-91 Civic Si Hatch Nothing special.
How bad would I be raped AND how long of a wait till I get to drive?

Hit me up on AIM

krychek57 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986 View Post
Hah I wasnt paying attention to the units of measurement, I was like $30k for all of those cars HELL YEAH. Can you give us an example of freight, import fees and vehicle cost using those three cars?
I could but the example and associated cost would more or less break down exactly how I import the cars. I will say that on a 3 car shipment the cost per buyer is right about 3700 to get the car from Japan to the US, clear it through customs, etc. After that there's domestic logistics to get the order from the port to me, business overhead, titling, registration, and my profit. With that being said, it's not that the cars themselves that are that expensive, but moreso the logistical and operational cost run the total cost per car up. Not to mention in many cases I have to make it worth my effort to sell whole cars rather than parting them out which can usually net higher profits.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
90-91 Civic Si Hatch Nothing special.
How bad would I be raped AND how long of a wait till I get to drive?

Hit me up on AIM
I'll tty in a sec. I gotta run have a smoke.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdeliquent View Post
I could but the example and associated cost would more or less break down exactly how I import the cars. I will say that on a 3 car shipment the cost per buyer is right about 3700 to get the car from Japan to the US, clear it through customs, etc. After that there's domestic logistics to get the order from the port to me, business overhead, titling, registration, and my profit. With that being said, it's not that the cars themselves that are that expensive, but moreso the logistical and operational cost run the total cost per car up. Not to mention in many cases I have to make it worth my effort to sell whole cars rather than parting them out which can usually net higher profits.
Im not trying to call you out or anything, just curious about associated costs. I have no problem with you taking a profit for your efforts. Is the way you import cars a secret?

Lets say you have a buyer on the west coast too, is it necessary to have the vehicle transported to your business for titling or can it be done in the buyers state?

Maybe I want an 85 Celica XX.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:43 AM   #19 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

ballpark on a silvia like the one in the pic up top?
Old 01-20-2009, 06:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 OneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OneCam Send a message via Skype™ to OneCam

I'd be interested in something. I can never quite decide on what kind of JDM car I would like to molest though. Will get back to you. Hit me up on aim sometime and we can chat. I'll try and decide. I'd be buying later this year between July and October. I'd also like to fly over with you. Never know if I'd want more than 1.
OneCam is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in