Bisimoto headers d16 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 05:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Bisimoto headers d16

Alright Guys.
We spoke to Bisi and it seems that the production of the Bisi header could be delayed for 2 months UNLESS i can place an order of 10 headers. In that case he can RUSH IN an order for FJ Distributors.

So far the retail price is said to be in $500 + shipping. Once i have 10 buyers on the list i can discuss pricing to get a better deal.

So i need 10 serious buyers willing to put a 50% deposit for their header so that they can be produced. I have so far 3 locals interested..

So who says yo?

1.clubEF9
2.Dominus
3.Bondobird
4.lemon_juice
5.HONDA_HEROES
6.devere
7.EP3Moschini
8.jfizzzle
9.sleepingciv
10.btpolak
11.SOHC_STUDENT
12.DougNuts
13.Senoryandel
14.mrblur
15.fjt (local customer)
16.fjt (local customer)
17.fjt (local customer)
18.fjt (local customer)
19.WangLung
20.Leyczo

Picture of the prototype...

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by fjt; 04-04-2009 at 03:54 PM.
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2009, 06:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

is this the street header or race?

99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2009, 06:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Hola Francisco! This is Victor from Texas! Como va el negocio? I'm definitely interested in picking one up and I will definitely put the deposit down whenever needed. I have an 89 hatch with no A/C or power steering so the crazier the header the better! lol! Let me know what to do next!
Full A6: SRI, LS TB, Skunk 2 IM, Hondata IM gasket, Bisi 2.2 cam, Bisi valve springs, Bisi cam gear, 77mm Cometic HG, 76mm PM3's, shot-peened rods w/ARP rod bolts, LSD 8lb flywheel, LSD sprung 6-puck clutch, Si tranny, Innovative D-mounts, ETD T-Bar, Xenocron fuel pump, B&M fpr and gauge, Zex direct port nitrous-50 shot (for now)
clubEF9 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

This is for street.. It exits to the back of the oil pan like most headers... it is not side exit..

Proudly supporting...

Old 01-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

if only i didnt have turbo? lol bump for some sexy headers
MyblkVTEC is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 blueallie is learning the way of the Dblueallie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC View Post
if only i didnt have turbo? lol bump for some sexy headers
I've decided to go turbo now.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Where's the picture! I'm excited to see it! Can I buy the prototype header? lol After deposit, how long is the wait expected to be?
Full A6: SRI, LS TB, Skunk 2 IM, Hondata IM gasket, Bisi 2.2 cam, Bisi valve springs, Bisi cam gear, 77mm Cometic HG, 76mm PM3's, shot-peened rods w/ARP rod bolts, LSD 8lb flywheel, LSD sprung 6-puck clutch, Si tranny, Innovative D-mounts, ETD T-Bar, Xenocron fuel pump, B&M fpr and gauge, Zex direct port nitrous-50 shot (for now)
Old 01-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 hondanickx smells like Borathondanickx smells like Borathondanickx smells like Borathondanickx smells like Borathondanickx smells like Borathondanickx smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

How much is shipping cost to Belgium?
hondanickx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2009, 03:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Dominus It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Straight through to FL. 33166
I do want it, Francisco.
I assume that header is A/A and P/S friendly, right...?
I'll wait your response.

Pics please and let me know when i must put the money.
Best regards.

The SOHC empire
is strong in me...
Dominus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

i'm trying to come up with an extra 500 bucks so i can be put on that list. can't wait to see the pics

97 hatch
stock d16y7 w/intake, hollowed cat and 100shot
14[email protected] literally spinning 1st and all of 2nd
bondobird is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2009, 07:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Now we're talking! Come on people! You all know yall want one! only $250 bucks! Add us to the list Francisco!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

I talked to my brother and he's in for one as well so put us down for TWO (2)!!
Old 01-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
fjt

Picture added

Proudly supporting...

Old 01-14-2009, 01:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

OMG! Francisco! That looks amazing! I need a towel! lol! I'll have to show my bro the pic later on! Can I buy that one now?
Old 01-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubEF9 View Post
OMG! Francisco! That looks amazing! I need a towel! lol! I'll have to show my bro the pic later on! Can I buy that one now?
That one is the prototype and i guess Bisi has it on his wall..

Proudly supporting...

Old 01-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

dear lord that is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote:
I think bewbz are one of Gods greatest gifts to men.
Quote:
Stickers = HP, don't forget that...JDM YO!
PRcivichatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

you can count on me ive waited too long for this!
lemon_juice is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_juice View Post
you can count on me ive waited too long for this!
That's what I'm saying! Add em to the list! Come on, 6 more!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

Bump. Come on you guys. You wanted and he pulled through. Throw in you $250.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

ok i'm in. i will call by friday with my down

97 hatch
stock d16y7 w/intake, hollowed cat and 100shot
[email protected] literally spinning 1st and all of 2nd
bondobird is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in