BISIMOTO ..Get your Bisi stuff with FJ Dist. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 06:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default BISIMOTO ..Get your Bisi stuff with FJ Dist.

We are having a special at the online store and Bisi products have a 5% off the regular price.

We are a Bisimoto Dealer so we can get anything on the Bisi's catalog for you guys. So hit us up with your inquiries.

For prices please visit: http://fjdistributors.com/index.php?cPath=89

Bisimoto Cams:

Vtec Cams for All Motor / Boost / Nitrous

D16 Turbo cams: Level 1.2, Level 2.4 for Vtec and non vtec(Non vtec regrinds require sending of Core). Cams take approx 7 business days to be manufactured.

All Motor VTEC Cams: Level 1, 2,3 and Level X

D16 Non Vtec Cams..
For turbo and All Motor (Core is required for the non vtec regrinds) Level 1, Level 1.2 turbo, Level 2, Level 2.4 turbo, Level 3, Level X

BISIMOTO Valvetrain:

D16 vtec and Non Vtec Valve Springs and Ti. Retainers are sold in either a set (Springs and Retainers) or Valve Springs set alone.

BISIMOTO Cam Gears:
For B series, D series, F series, H series and Toyota 4AGE engines

BISIMOTO Drag Wheels

350 Series 13X7---> 7.4lbs Sold in Pairs.. Please contact us
350 Series 13X8---> 8.2lbs Sold In pairs.. Please contact us
350 Series 15X10---> 10.5lbs Sold in Pairs.. Please contact us
350 Series 15X8---> 9.7lbs Sold in Pairs.. Please contact us
350 Series 15X7---> 9.2lbs Sold in Pairs.. Please contact us
350 Series 15X3.5 skinnies---> 7.7lbs Sold in Pairs.. Please contact us

They can be Anodized or Powdercoated in any desired color for an Extra charge. Adds one week processing time for wheel manufacturing.

ADAPTER Plates for tranny convertions:

H2B / F2B adapter plates.

Developed, engineered and manufactured due to popular demand! Unlike the competition, a rigorously tested plug n'play system. Kit comes with signature zinc oxide plated half moon plate, SFI approved aluminum flywheel with serrated heat treated friction plate, custom pillow block mount for half shaft, 8.8 grade bolts, solid dowels, and slave cylinder spacer. No kit on the planet even comes close!
Features:
–Precision machined
–Steel plate signature half-moon design
–Complete, with stage options (with or without EG chassis mounts)
-Custom SFI approved flywheel (no dangerous spacers)
-Flywheel also incorporates timing marks
–Field and race tested
–Design from Bisimoto: drag Honda-Honda adapter plate pioneer, and the Evolution Industries.
Benefits:
–H22/H23/F22/F23 power without the quirky H-based transmission
–Improved power-weight ratio
–Improved aftermarket gearbox support
–Designed to withstand the rigors of racing and street duty
-The only SFI approved kit on the market
–Simplicity

H2D / F2D Adapter Plates:
This is the very same plate system that won the IDRC 2003 all motor champtionships, and showcased in the June to August Sport Compact Car magazine! Many may ask, "Why the D-series transmission?" These transmissions are plentiful and very cost effective. Since many popular Honda chassis come with these transmissions from factory, factory style axles, mounts, shift linkages, and gearbox sensors can economically remain intact. Strength of the individual gears is also a big plus. Unlike their B-series bretheren, D-based gears are "stubby", and take well to abuse.
Favorite transboxes include, but not limited to, the '86 to '89 Acura Integra D16A1, and the '97+ Civic ex (due to the ferrous based shiftforks). The Bisimoto Adapter units, the flywheel, bolts and plate, have been rigorously tested in racing environments for 4 years: a claim which imitators cannot replicate. Metallurgical testing has occured to ensure the perfect components.
Precision is key: misaligned dowels or poor workmanship can result in damaged engines (destroyed main bearings), and gearboxes. This CNC plate system will allow the benefits of power and performance of the H/F variant powerplants without the excessive weight and hassle of the cable-based H-series transmission.
The kit comes with the signature "half moon" adaptor plate, aluminum flywheel, and custom plate bolts. Factory dowel pins and flywheel bolts should be utilized. A 0.5" x 7" strip should be shaved from the block/pan assembly to allow access for the driverside axle shaft. Depending on the chassis frame, use of an aftermarket crank pulley may be required. Many enthusiasts will also be pleased to know that a lighter civic style clutch and civic based axles are used as well.

B2D Adapter Plates coming on the 1st quarter of 2009
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

level 2.4, springs, retainers, and gear for me
Old 12-11-2008, 06:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCiv View Post
level 2.4, springs, retainers, and gear for me
Vtec or non vtec? What head?

Thanks

Old 12-11-2008, 07:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

BISIMOTO D Series Header.

NEW Version!! Improvements over the old version that will give more power gains and as info goes this header will be A/C Compatible!!

Retail Price is said to be somewhere in the $5 hundreds. Final price TBA later.

They will be manufacturing them in January and we are on the list to get some headers..

Reserve yours today!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
Vtec or non vtec? What head?

Thanks
vtec d16y8. You think you could do a combo deal for all of the above??
Old 12-11-2008, 07:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Dominus It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
NEW Version!! Improvements over the old version that will give more power gains and as info goes this header will be A/C Compatible!!
They will be manufacturing them in January and we are on the list to get some headers..
Reserve yours today!!!
F*ck yeahhh!!!!!
Count me in, Francisco...!!!!
Best regards.-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The SOHC empire
is strong in me...
Dominus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2008, 08:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
vtec d16y8. You think you could do a combo deal for all of the above??
Yes we can man..

Give me your city and Zipcode and i will find out how much shipping is to give you a full quote shipped.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

gardendale, 35071, just pm it to me. thank you sir!! :td:
Old 12-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

I don't know if I asked this before but are the billet cams hollow like the stock cams?
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2008, 09:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
gardendale, 35071, just pm it to me. thank you sir!! :td:
PM'd
Old 12-11-2008, 09:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

this man does killer deals :td:
Old 12-11-2008, 09:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Nice, I might have to get one of these cams for my second build
97-Civic-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2008, 09:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
That Is Mrs Topher To You!!!

Anna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcanoAnna Lee is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Anna Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Anna Lee

looks like its time for me to do some christmas shopping
Anna Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2008, 09:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizz topher View Post
looks like its time for me to do some christmas shopping
ho ho ho ...
Old 12-11-2008, 10:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 oneoverwrx is learning the way of the Doneoverwrx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Any chance of a D2B adaptor kit from bisi?
oneoverwrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneoverwrx View Post
Any chance of a D2B adaptor kit from bisi?
they will be done by the first quarter of 2009 according to the info on bisimoto.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Dominus It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Reserve yours today!!!
Hey FJ, i just finish to call Eddie.
All the Bisi' stuff arrived at Buenos Aires in mint condition.
Put me on the list..wanna get my header asap.
Best regards.-

The SOHC empire
is strong in me...
Dominus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Glad to hear that..
I will give more info when i get the update from Bisimoto...
Old 12-14-2008, 07:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 oneoverwrx is learning the way of the Doneoverwrx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
they will be done by the first quarter of 2009 according to the info on bisimoto.
I was curious because in the info above it says b2d not d2b. Hopefully he will come out with a d2b that is fairly priced.
oneoverwrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2008, 05:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneoverwrx View Post
I was curious because in the info above it says b2d not d2b. Hopefully he will come out with a d2b that is fairly priced.
You are right.. my bad it is a B2D kit..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in