Black Friday!! Bisimoto, Bullseye,CP Pistons - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Black Friday!! Bisimoto, Bullseye,CP Pistons

Well guys we have decided to do a special sale on Friday November 28.

Only 1 day sale at unbeatable prices..

Sale will start friday Nov. 27 at 12am and will end Friday November 27 at 6pm Eastern time.

Get Awesome prices on selected items:

BISIMOTO Engineering products..

LOWEST Prices guaranteed on Bullseye Power Turbos (Price match and price beat guaranteed)

Just check out the online store on Friday and shop for your things---> www.fjdistributors.com

And after black friday prepare for the X mass sale where we will have more stuff in special at great prices.. H beam rods, I beam rods, Superkits, VItara pistons at very low prices, CP Pistons, Supertech, KMS

If you wanna know the prices you gotta go to fjdistributors.com on friday.

Thanks

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

EP3Moschini It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

I wont have cash in my paypal in time

EP3Moschini is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Dominus It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Do you have Bisi cams...?
-Level 3, D16Z6 billet, vtec
-D16Z6 vtec Spring and retainer kit
Prices please...?
Thanx.-

The SOHC empire
is strong in me...
Dominus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

I need to get the bisi 2.4 turbo cam can you let me know the price so I can get the money!!! Thanks always great shoping at your store
D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

Drag4life723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 qweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 56 reviews

-Level 3, D16Z6 billet, vtec, price would be sweet
88 crx si y-49
93 ACURA INTEGRA LS
93 civic cx, poor mans type r, stroked, jrsc (coming soon)
qweakers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 06:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

ok so can you send me a pm on friday for the springs retainers for my y8?
from bisi? i cant find them on the site

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 06:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Do you have Bisi cams...?
-Level 3, D16Z6 billet, vtec
-D16Z6 vtec Spring and retainer kit
Prices please...?
Thanx.-
Got all of this in stock.. Ready to ship..

I have started to upload the products on the online store with the Regular pricing...
On friday you will see them with Special price... Prices do not include shipping

Quote:
ok so can you send me a pm on friday for the springs retainers for my y8?
from bisi? i cant find them on the site
Same as the Z6... its the same kit.

Quote:
-Level 3, D16Z6 billet, vtec, price would be sweet
Regular Price $349 + Shipping
Special Price---> Check fjdistributors.com on friday

Quote:
I need to get the bisi 2.4 turbo cam can you let me know the price so I can get the money!!! Thanks always great shoping at your store
Reg Price for the level 2.4 turbo cam is $449 + shipping
Special Price---> Check fjdistributors.com on friday
Please specify if you need the Z6 or the Y8..

For NON VTEC cams you need to send the core for the regrind to be done.. If you dont have a core to send you can purchase it from Bisimotos site..or with us as well.. Same price as on Bisimotos store.

Cams in stock right now.. D16Z6 Level 2 and Level 3, D16Z6 level 1.2 turbo

Proudly supporting...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 civicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicsi94

does bisi make camshafts specifically for the y8? not hatin' on the z6

civicsi94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicsi94 View Post
does bisi make camshafts specifically for the y8? not hatin' on the z6
Yes Sir..

Proudly supporting...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!

do you have a link for them? are they the bisi springs or the kms?

Old 11-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 civicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respect

can you PM me what kinda of price i will see on sale day? wondering since you dont hve the y8 listed on ur site unless i missed it. thanks bud

Old 11-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
do you have a link for them? are they the bisi springs or the kms?
Bisimoto Springs and Retainers...
http://bisimoto.net/store/index.php?...products_id=79

Proudly supporting...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicsi94 View Post
can you PM me what kinda of price i will see on sale day? wondering since you dont hve the y8 listed on ur site unless i missed it. thanks bud
I cant say the special price until friday..

I am still uploading the Cams as i type.... The Y8 cams should be there tomorrow in the site but the price is the same as the Z6 Cams

Proudly supporting...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

so do i use that link on fri? for the sale?

and will the group buy be better than the sale price?

Old 11-24-2008, 06:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
fjt

D16Y8 Springs and retainers...
http://bisimoto.net/store/index.php?...roducts_id=120

Proudly supporting...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
so do i use that link on fri? for the sale?

and will the group buy be better than the sale price?
Since there is good interest on Bisi Products i decided to just put the special price rather than doing the Group Buy... The price will be the same as if i had done the group buy only that we dont need the group...lol

That way i can guarantee that you get a good deal individually w/o having to wait for 5 or more guys to join..

Proudly supporting...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
Quote:
so the second is for the y8's.....and i should use this link on friday? for the sale price?

Old 11-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
fjt

Quote:
so the second is for the y8's.....and i should use this link on friday? for the sale price?
NO..That link is directly from Bisimotos online site/store..

My price will be lower than that so you need to go to our online store and shop there---> www.fjdistributors.com

There is a Bisimoto Engineering category on our online store..Click there and you will se the products..

Proudly supporting...

Old 11-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
I cant say the special price until friday..

I am still uploading the Cams as i type.... The Y8 cams should be there tomorrow in the site but the price is the same as the Z6 Cams
darn

Old 11-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
NO..That link is directly from Bisimotos online site/store..

My price will be lower than that so you need to go to our online store and shop there---> www.fjdistributors.com

There is a Bisimoto Engineering category on our online store..Click there and you will se the products..
ok so im assuming that your still updating the site with the products then?

cause like 30min ago no cams showed up for me

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in