Feed your helpers - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2007, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer
Thumbs up Feed your helpers

so i was bored and it's never a good thing. then a lightbulb came on. i was like i should do a DIY to help feed your anything helpers. *hint, hint matt (H2Bcivic)*

so this will only set you back under $10 give or take if you have everything you need.

whole chicken cut in 1/2 - $5
seasons - salt, pepper, garlic, herbs. (we should have all of these in the spice cupboard.)
Olive oil spray - .99(for that fat helpers who need to lose weight)
Rice a Roni - $1.98 for two boxes.

ok lets's start.

pre-heat to 350*

unwrap the chicken and rise w/cool water; place on a plate for now.

now get a non-stick cookie sheet or place aluminum foil in a cookie sheet(for easy clean up.)
now take the olive oil spray and spray the cookie sheet evenly. now take some of the seasoning and sprinkle on the sheet. (you'll understand later)

now take your season and season the chicken(easy on the salt you don't want to put to much)
it should look like this, you notice the season on the sheet, too.

now set the timer on you stove/microwave oven for 30mins. don't open it till the ding you idiot. just leave it but don't forget like my ex-wife cause she burns water.

now that ding, take the chicken out of the oven. you'll notice that theres clear juices from the chicke on the sheet. tilt the sheet to a corner and w/a spoon drizzle some of the juices over the chicken. now since the sheet had season it will be mixed in w/the juices for alittle more flavor. once done place it in the oven. no timer this time. but if you need to know it can be 15-30minus depending on the oven. cooking the rice a roni will be you timer this time.

so follow the instruction on the Rice a Roni and make it. if you follow the instruction correctly by the time the rice is done the chicken it done too. hence everything comes out hot together. nobody wants one part hot and the rest luke warm.

so here is what you chicken looks like when it's done.

and this is what a plate looks like when prep for the helpers.

so you can make 4 good size meals for your helpers and yourself. if not put some away for tomorrows lunch at work. heres a nice tupperware bowl size.

all you need is this to make the meal great.

so i want to make a statement. when i live back home in NY. anytime i need to do work on the car or whatever. the first question would be: "are you cooking?" and the minute i said yes, they would be like i'll bring some beer. lol. sometimes just making a something to eat as simple as this, will help you thru your toughest build. there's another DIY meal i made on here somewhere to get you laid if you're in the dog house or trying to make a good impression to get laid. lol.

enjoy

remo

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)

Last edited by remoer; 11-05-2009 at 07:23 AM.
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2007, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

hummmm that looks good i am from new york to and i understand food for any thing. especially when it comes to working with some thing, hey honey take out the trash yes dear hummmm bear but yes it looks good and the meat takes less time to cook when its in halfs
k20eg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2007, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

well i fuckin offered to cook u food, supply beer, maybe girls, swimming, and a ride in the ol h2b and u still wouldnt drive 4 hours... this thread is useless! hahaha it doesnt work!
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2007, 06:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

You bastard made me hungry .... great DIY

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2007, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

this makes my 3rd food DIY. lol.

Old 06-15-2007, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

nice....is it bad that im hungry again and i just ate some good mexican food?

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

you're always eating mexican food. lol.

Old 06-16-2007, 06:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

hahaha D-Series has officially became my one stop information source. Looks good too. Keep up the good work!

bigbbass451 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2007, 06:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

well you made me hungry again will have to go get some thing to eat now thanks
Old 06-16-2007, 06:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

come over, i will barbicue some chicken this afternoon
Old 06-16-2007, 06:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 freidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to freidaddy

that sounds good right about now. nice write-up man.

:america: :america: :america: :america:
Deployment coming soon,starting to save money for:
1. S2000 :haha:
2. Project 300+

Quote:
congratz....you just made me punch ANOTHER baby.....
Quote:
thats like someone in a supercharged mustang taking pride in beating a Geo in a drag race.
Quote:
we ALL know n00bs dont search....
freidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2007, 10:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

thanks everyone. i'm here to help teach ppl, in getting things done very cheap and correct. even feed those that help you cause i will say this you feed a mofo while he's helping you. he'll remember that, i know i do. lol. shit and it's good when you need help and they're there. plus gary(flatfourfan) cook book is being published, yes a d-member w/a cookbook. i know they'll be more food DIY from mr and meybe other members. w/pics. lol

Old 06-17-2007, 10:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

remoer.. food, beer, swimming, h2b rides plus u can drive it if u come down...hahahaha
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2007, 10:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
gonzo

Location: Puyallup, Washington.. But So Cal born&Raised and in my Heart
SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHCinWA Send a message via Yahoo to SOHCinWA

Looks like I am going to have to light up the bbq today.... These damn subliminal messages.. I always cook for the guys that come help and for the few sponsors I have that come to hang out. Nice.
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

that's right don. they always remember food, the sponser/new friends are like:
"we're we going"
"to don's place?"
"dons place? oh, oh that the guy that made those awesome bbq ribs. right?"
"yeah, and have the carb honda, can't forgot that." lol

Old 06-17-2007, 10:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
gonzo

Location: Puyallup, Washington.. But So Cal born&Raised and in my Heart
SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
Send a message via AIM to SOHCinWA Send a message via Yahoo to SOHCinWA

LMAO... Thats exactly it too... Everyone wants to see the carbs.
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2007, 05:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Damm you man, Im trying to wach what I eat, LOL.
Is Funny Im about to go home and Im feeling the munchies but I promess not to eat pass 7pm, and you came and mess up everything. LOL
What the hell, I just hit the bike for 30 hour more.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

can you reload the pics now please?

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 07:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

done

Old 11-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

mmmmmmmm... chicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in