Smoking!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2014, 08:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
DIY Guru

Rep Power: 13 BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!
BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to BogusSVO
Smile Smoking!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141228_112346.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	675.9 KB
ID:	79202

Smoking a turkey and 2 hams.

I was chosen to cook for the sunday after church lunch for the family.

22.8lb turkey, been brined for 36 hours stuffed with apple, onion and garlic, sprinkled with Old Bay Seasoning

Hams have 3 coatings of brown sugar, honey and pineapple juice glaze

Been on the smoker/BBQ for 5 hrs at 180-200* about an hour to go

I used kingsford original charcoal along with mixing in Kingsford Hickory charcoal and with the odd chunks of wet hickory.

Also have sweet potatoes and white potatoes on the grill

Made the Whole cranberry sauce last night and it is in the fridge gelling
BogusSVO nomination for newb of the year 2014, maybe lifetime honorary mention as well.
BogusSVO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2014, 09:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 17 robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!
robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Look's tasty ,,I need a snack now!
robgoof is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2014, 06:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

gearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Good Stuff.
06 CGP TSX - 6 speed DD
gearhead98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2015, 11:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

The best part of that is the old bay. Lol here on the bay in MD its on everything. Went to Oklahoma to visit family and they had never heard of old bay. Wtf
ek9_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2015, 01:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

ratio of shit Kingsford coal to wood?

The Kingford is easy to control temps, but not the flavor of a true wood, the "Hicky" Coal doesn't really count.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2015, 07:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
DIY Guru

Rep Power: 13 BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!
BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek9_beast View Post
The best part of that is the old bay. Lol here on the bay in MD its on everything. Went to Oklahoma to visit family and they had never heard of old bay. Wtf
Thats where I was born, Southern Md. Down in St.Mary's County.

Ask the folks over in Okie. If they ever had a stuffed ham! Lol Only place I know to get it is in the lower two counties, St. Marys and calvert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
ratio of shit Kingsford coal to wood?

The Kingford is easy to control temps, but not the flavor of a true wood, the "Hicky" Coal doesn't really count.
The Hicky coal give a touch of flavor if you toss a few bricks on top of ashed coals, well enough for quicky burgers.

I went thu about 3lbs if chunk hickory wood in 6 hours.
BogusSVO nomination for newb of the year 2014, maybe lifetime honorary mention as well.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

Haha wtf. Charles county here and wife's from Calvert. Small world. That where u got that ford fever, budds creek lol MIR
Old 01-04-2015, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
DIY Guru

I grew up down on 235, My old house is gone now.

The Kraft Motel was across the street.

California Md, 20619 lol

I remember when they built the power plant and some park we go to in Calvert to hike to the bluffs and look for fossils.

Fishing and crabbing down at Town creek Marina, or down at the collage.

I went to GMHS
Old 01-04-2015, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Great mills huh. Great place to grow up but Yea I don't think I'd wanna grow up there now. I had to get out for my kids sake as dc and pg county is making its way down. I don't think they'll make it all the way down st Mary's with the Amish and their horses shittin on the road. Lol

Last edited by ek9_beast; 01-04-2015 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
DIY Guru

I have not been back up really since 86, I was up in county for like 12hrs one time about 2000.

So I really have no clue how it is now a days.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:34 AM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 optispart is crying in the corner like a little bitch

amazing!
optispart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in