The Beave's Ultimate Naughty Chocolate recipe - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Ľ Everything Else Ľ D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver
Default The Beave's Ultimate Naughty Chocolate recipe

You will need:
- A large mug per imbiber
-Two hot chocolate mix packets (per person), preferably dark
-Dark, spiced rum
-Freshly ground nutmeg
-REAL vanilla (not the fake crap, check the bottle, and if it doesn't cost at least $10 for a small bottle, it's likely crap and/or fake) extract
-Freshly ground cloves
-Mint chocolate squares (if you like mint chocolate)
-Tablespoon of Nutella
-Pinch of sea salt

Step One: Boil water.
Step Two: Add hot chocolate packet, rum, vanilla and ground spices into mug, stir until a paste is formed.
Step Three: Let the boiled water cool for a moment after it is boiled. Specifically, you want it to be under 180*F but not less than 150*F.
Step Four: Slowly add the water into the amazing flavor paste
Step Five: Add in the mint chocolate square, sea salt and Nutella, let melt into the hot, delicious liquid
Step Six: Stir, sip and enjoy

Trust me, this is going to the most amazing hottie chocolate youíve ever had due to the power of SCIENCE! The rum is the magic. Alcohol binds flavors together in combinations unpossible without the hydro- and lipo-philic properties of alcohol. Normally, water can combine with certain flavors, but other flavors which are oil soluble canít combine with the water soluble flavors. Alcohol magically can combine the flavors! Enjoy responsibly.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2014, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
MuthaFuckaUppa

Rep Power: 17 CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Sounds good. I'd use whiskey instead of rum.
CripTofer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2014, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge

That can totally work, too!

What whiskey would you recommend to try?

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

Old 03-14-2014, 06:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I'd recommend a good everyday bourbon like buffalo trace.
Mediumrarechicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2014, 05:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

That's a horrible name for anything consumable. I don't want to imbibe on anything a Buffalo leaves behind. LOL!

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

Old 03-15-2014, 07:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Pendleton Whiskey would be good, its sweet and buttery.

Some Maui Sweet Dark Rum would do too, its only to be had on the island though last I checked.

Nice science here Beave.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2014, 07:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

I am all about chemistry in the kitchen. heh

Thanks for the recommendations. I will add them to the list of things to try, though that takes a while as I don't drink much and usually use alcohol to cook with more than straight drinking.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

Old 03-15-2014, 07:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
MuthaFuckaUppa

Rep Power: 17 CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I like Glenfiddich.
CripTofer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2014, 08:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

That's just classically good, but I haven't had it in a while and wouldn't be able to say with certainty that I'd like to try that with hot chocolate.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

sounds delicious, will def try this.

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in