Bread pudding. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2014, 10:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 6 Slo Mini me will become famous soon enoughSlo Mini me will become famous soon enoughSlo Mini me will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default Bread pudding.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan.
Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla. Pour over cubed bread and let it sit for 10 minutes.
n another bowl, mix and crumble together brown sugar, butter, and pecans.
Pour bread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the top and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until set. Remove from oven. let Cool to room temp the put in fridge. Also for a lil bit flare you can Drizzle a lil carmel over the top when serving.

(Note this is very Rich) Overall but.. Very 420 friendly. It goes well with Cool whip or French Vanilla Ice Cream.

2 cups granulated sugar
5 large beaten eggs (Omit 2 egg white for 2 Extra yolk) Choice
2 cups milk(Omit 1 cup milk for Egg Nog) if you can get it.
2.5 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 cups (Stale) Cinnamon Rolls or Glazzed Doughnuts (Or 50/50 mix)
1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened (I do 50/50) coconut oil and Butter
1 cup chopped Glazzed pecans. Choice.
1/2 cup raisins.. Choice

Sauce(Optional)For the sauce:

Mix together the granulated sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir together until the sugar is melted. Add the brandy, stirring well. Pour over bread pudding. Serve warm or cold.

1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup brandy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2014, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Will be doing this SOON!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Do you have any pictures of your finished product?
I would rather eat my bread pudding hot with a side of ice cream than to eat it cool. Now I need to talk the wife into making me some!
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2014, 02:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 6 Slo Mini me will become famous soon enoughSlo Mini me will become famous soon enoughSlo Mini me will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Nope...However do the toothpick trick (Stick it in the middle and if you pull it out and it is clean you are good to go). However if it is damp or gooey just let it cook for 5 min intervals at that point. (However Watch it closely) and You will know when it is done. Last thing you want is to eat a mouthful of Soggy Doughnuts mixed with eggs and milk or egg nog (if you can get it)....Dry bread pudding sucks so don't overcook. Also albertsons Cinnamon Rolls are the way to go personally (The ones on the Sale shelf lol). Or go to a local Snynder Bread outlets and look on the sale Racks or Local Cop shop IE ( Doughnut shop). Awebb let me know what ya think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in