So Damn good! Costco pork tip roast slower cooker style - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 11:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 tm0n3y is learning the way of the Dtm0n3y is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default So Damn good! Costco pork tip roast slower cooker style

I made this the other day and it was so freaking good that I made it again tonight for my girlfriend and her family and it was a huge success, and since I made it the other day I could totally remember how to make it, so they all thought I was some kind of genius and loved it! Now I'm some kind of god with cooking in her families eyes let just home next time I can find another recie this good so I don't screw it all up!! here's a link to this amazing pork tip roast from Costco made in a crock pot! check it out and let me know what you think!

Crock Pot Pork Roast Recipe Using Costco Pork Sirloin Tip Roast | DoubleBugs
D16z6, Eagle Rods, ARP Head Studs, Vitara 75.5 Pistons, Z6 head, Crower Cam, Skunk 2 pro intake mani, ID 1000cc, T4 ar.63/.82 Turbonectics BB Turbo, NSR tech Ram Horn Manifold, Turbo Smart 38mm WG s300, Boost by Gear
tm0n3y is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2014, 04:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

doesnt look too bad..

Im not a fan of shrooms, but making me hungry lookin at the pics!
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2014, 06:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Involves a crock pot, I won't touch it...

The only thing they do well is make crappy leftovers (cause you didn't wanna eat it the first time). I'd much rather put that meat on the smoker.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2014, 10:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 tm0n3y is learning the way of the Dtm0n3y is learning the way of the D

AWEBB ... your missing out! The crock pot slow cooks it in juices and broth and makes it so tender and juicy its incredible! I say don't knock it till you try it!
D16z6, Eagle Rods, ARP Head Studs, Vitara 75.5 Pistons, Z6 head, Crower Cam, Skunk 2 pro intake mani, ID 1000cc, T4 ar.63/.82 Turbonectics BB Turbo, NSR tech Ram Horn Manifold, Turbo Smart 38mm WG s300, Boost by Gear
Old 01-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

The crock pot is great, especially for pork, which can get dry on the grill sometimes. My favorite thing to cook in the crock pot is pulled pork sandwiches....paired with homemade sauce......its heavenly.
rustycivic2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2014, 04:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Yummy I love me some pulled pork sandwiches!! you got a recipe?
Old 01-06-2014, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I've had plenty of crock pot cooked meals that are supposed to seal in the flavor, never happens...

Like I said, I'd rather throw the thing in the smoker

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
Old 01-06-2014, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

awebb, you cannot tend to your smoker while working.

THAT is where the crock pot shines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2014, 05:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
awebb, you cannot tend to your smoker while working.

THAT is where the crock pot shines.
Oh to the contrary, my smoker has run 12 straight hours before with 0 input / attention from me. And now with my remote thermometer, I don't even have to go outside to look at the meat / ambient temp. Heck I've even thrown a Boston Butt on there before I crawled on bed and had beautiful pulled pork for lunch...

Plus my wife is a stay at home mom, so she can easily monitor things for me.

Have you checked
today?

Old 01-07-2014, 07:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

The trick with a crockpot is to sear the meat before hand if you are dealing with a large piece, and to not over cook it. Fattier pieces of meet have WAY more leeway, but lean pieces will dry out early in a crockpot, so pork can go either way depending on the cut.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in