Mini-Shell pasta with bacon and peas - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews
Default Mini-Shell pasta with bacon and peas

No longer a bacon cooking virgin!!!!!

mini shell pasta with a creamy smoked bacon & pea sauce | Jamie Oliver | Food | Jamie Oliver (UK)

1/2 pound of bacon $2.50
1/2 pint heavy cream $2.00
3 ounces shredded parm. cheese $2.00
1 pound box of small shell pasta $1.00
1 pound bag of frozen peas $1.00
1/2 lemon .50

I needed a bigger pan!!!!!!

This is the pan.......

after I dished out this bowl full!

Should be plenty enough for 6 adults, yes I left out the mint AND lemon.....

What it looked like in the online picture.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Last edited by transzex; 10-14-2013 at 10:45 PM.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

10/10 would eat.

Ill have to give this a try tommarow bone, wash it down with a couple newcastles.
cervan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 02:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Might wanna cut everything in 1/2, this makes a HUGE amount of food!

The second pic is a 1.5 quart bowl that I filled up.....I'm still stuffed!

I could have cooked the bacon longer, but this was my first time EVER cooking bacon!

The other 1/2 pound that was left over, I cooked it way down, pulled it out to drain, added back in the bacon grease from the first batch to cook out the water, now have bacon grease to lube a pan or flavor some green beans!

I might have to freeze a container or two, not sure how the pasta with last with being frozen for 6 months.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Old 10-15-2013, 06:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 jon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Haha, 1 pound box of pasta. When I first started college, I cooked a half a box of pasta and was miserable after finishing it. I cant imagine cooking a whole box!!

Does look delicious. Good call on skipping the lemon and mint.
jon_akers is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 06:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Nice, I will try this, might try different cheeses and hollar back. I like your style bone, don't half it, get a bigger pan. I have a giant that I use for bigger meals, its wearing out though.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

I think this was a 15-16" pan.

Mom tried it, said it was missing something.....but she salts EVERYTHING.

I rarely salt anything other than the pasta/potato water.

Quote:
Old 10-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to colelmt

Gotta love a good $9 meal to last a few meals

D16Z6

EJ255

colelmt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
B-series Destroyer

Rep Power: 22 rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Mmm....bacon.
You link all the grounds, then wire each solenoid into the spark plug wires, that way they hit sequentially as the engine fires. This creates what I like to call asphalt shattering VTEC.
rico58204 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Tried it, loved it. Will be eating for a week!
TrashTurnedTreasure is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2014, 06:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
I could have cooked the bacon longer, but this was my first time EVER cooking bacon!
I always knew something about you wasnt right... =D
Old 01-11-2014, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

theotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
I think this was a 15-16" pan.

Mom tried it, said it was missing something.....but she salts EVERYTHING.

I rarely salt anything other than the pasta/potato water.
Looks good!...not a fan of fresh garlic?
theotherchris is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2014, 03:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

i only like bacon sandwiches with mustard, a slice of tomato on occasion...

looks really good other wise, my dad loves bacon so maybe i will make it for him, then i will have an excuse to try it lol

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2014, 04:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcano

That dish looks like it would be perfect if your replaced the pasta with grilled chicken!

Mmmmm creamy chicken with bacon and peas.....!
Old 01-12-2014, 05:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

^^^ or, change the bacon to tuna..???

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 01-12-2014, 06:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 hondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to hondalx97

pasta freezes VERY well, its a great meal to cook and freeze for later uses threw out the week

i like my cars like i like my women, with D's instead of B's

For all you HID needs let me know authorized reseller for sharphid and theretrofitsource!
shit blew up sale thread please helppp

PROJECTORS retofit service/supplies

hondalx97 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2014, 09:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondalx97 View Post
pasta freezes VERY well, its a great meal to cook and freeze for later uses threw out the week
But when you thaw it out, it's still pasta...
Old 01-13-2014, 12:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door View Post
^^^ or, change the bacon to tuna..???
um no.

rule #14 about bacon- Bacon will never be replaced with anything period
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2014, 12:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

^^^ you sir are neglecting rule code BS (not Bull Shit)... This gives me the right to swap whatever i want for bacon...

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 01-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door View Post
^^^ you sir are neglecting rule code BS (not Bull Shit)... This gives me the right to swap whatever i want for bacon...
kind sir I know nothing of the strange language of code BS (Im having a stupid moment currently so I dont even know where to even start to think with the BS stand for lol) please do explain
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2014, 02:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

"Bacon. It's the food that makes other food worth eating."
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in