Post your supplements - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Post your supplements

I want to know from your exp. What supps work best for your body goals...

Ive tried about every supp on the market from my everyday multi vitamin and fish oil...to injections( whole diffrent topic) but i will stick to what you can pick up at your local vitamin shop, gnc

First, my goals are to become huge...freak big..scare small children xxxl tanktop..make u keep your shirt on if ur around me to save you from havin ur gf compare u to a real man big...im obsessed..fk a six pack my biceps make girls grossed out or wet.

With that said my supp list consist of
Optimum nutrion gold standard protein...nice protein easy to drink..one shake in the morning, one before workout and one after.

BSN true mass...awesome weight gainer...3 months took my buddy from 113 to 143...its helped me reach 230...but and a big but..it will make you bloated,gassy, and if your not used to proteins..diarrea...but will will will put weight on that azz

fish oil...from vitamin section of walmart

no2 nitric oxide...vaso dialation and super muscle pumps for hours after workout

ce2 creatine...very well forulated creatine...both no2 and ce2 created by ed byrd...father of creatine supps.

Halotest 25...the is a precursor to steroids...its turned into test once digested...no liver damage or estragen produced...at least in me...i still take a liver guard though..

If you got a supp you like or want people to know what works for you post it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Why the hek you driving over 4k rpms? What are you, a street racer? LOL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sheasekhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 05:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

I personally try to keep it all natural:

*Waits for someone to comment about how the meat industry is full of steroid injected corn-fattened aminals.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 06:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

I take Tren n its fuckin amazing!!!

JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2012, 06:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 nicbo will become famous soon enoughnicbo will become famous soon enoughnicbo will become famous soon enough

All I ever take is mono hydrate creatine and protein....im not scary nasty huge but im pretty big you do need to watch out taking stuff like your taking I hope you drink lots of water and very little soda and alcohol you could blow out your liver and kidneys very easy...also if you want mass do more weight less reps
nicbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 06:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
I personally try to keep it all natural:

*Waits for someone to comment about how the meat industry is full of steroid injected corn-fattened aminals.
Ur not too far off, your red meat contains creatine and protein...ieat buffalo meat as my third meal every other day ....altho eating meat is just fine..going beyond your genetic capabilities will be impossible without supps..should tht be your goal.....i tried tren for 2 months and was super ripped more than gaind bulk....and i drink up to 80 ounces of water daily..its a must

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I know man, I was into weightlifting BIG in college. Now I just try to maintain not having a heart attack. I do Crossfit 3 times a week.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I would like to try p90x...i do zero cardio..hate running...love lifting heavy though

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
I would like to try p90x...i do zero cardio..hate running...love lifting heavy though
Check out Crossfit, they combine lifting and cardio so you (in theory) can get a complete body workout in like 10 minutes that will leave you crying the next day.

My bench went up to 315 Lbs my previous plateau was in college at 300.

Have you checked
today?

Old 02-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

thats a damn good weight to lift man...ive never tried to go over 300lbs..probably could, i use 240lbs to do 3 sets of 8 reps on bench with enuff energy to do another set...i know i have 500lbs worth of weights but to be honest ive never in my life tried to find my max...

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 nicbo will become famous soon enoughnicbo will become famous soon enoughnicbo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
thats a damn good weight to lift man...ive never tried to go over 300lbs..probably could, i use 240lbs to do 3 sets of 8 reps on bench with enuff energy to do another set...i know i have 500lbs worth of weights but to be honest ive never in my life tried to find my max...
Finding your max is a good place to start just make sure you have a spotter...last time I tried for my max I dropped about 325 on my chest and had to yell till the neighbor heard me lol
nicbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Lol not that dropping that much is funny, just glad u still around...

Im going to be switching things up this weekend...im going to try some of the muscletech productss...and im coming to the last of my halotest and am switching from a bulking to cutting phase...so the next three months ill introduce cardio to more reps less weight...i just weighed out at 236, which im disapointed at to be honest...ill prlly drop to a firm hopefully ripped 215...take off a few months and start bulking again...my ideal ripped weight by the time im thirty will be 245...im 24 5foot eleven now

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

This is what I have laying around the house. It's all going to waste because I haven't touched a weight in a year. A year or so ago I could throw some serious weight around at 180lbs.

brandonossman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 point78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I don't use No-Xplode anymore. Normally its Jack3d, sometimes superpump.(the stuff sitting on the smaller table, to the right, was my roommates stash...)

point78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Hows that animal stak, and syntha 6 ive almost bought both but stuck with what i new

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

That myozene is the best post workout supp i believe is out ther...i tried dark matter but went back to myozene...good stuff right there

Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 10 d16devin is obviously a regulard16devin is obviously a regulard16devin is obviously a regulard16devin is obviously a regulard16devin is obviously a regulard16devin is obviously a regulard16devin is obviously a regulard16devin is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

why the halotest 25? thats not a healthy option imo when it comes to upping test.
why not use a DHEA supplement (small doses too)?
d16devin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Halotest 25 is contains the steroid 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene3, 17bdiol, which is a similar steroid to oral turinibol and clostebol. This steroid shouldn’t convert to estrogen nor DHT, which makes it pretty free from side effects...people prone to problems are ones that drink alchol, take tylenol, or perscription meds....

DHEA In younger men, no statistically significant effect of DHEA supplementation on lean body mass, strength, or testosterone levels was found in a randomized placebo-controlled trial....also a problem with it is it causes increases in estrogen..meaning gynoclomastia...meaning bitch tits

now...halo test 25 can cause bitch tits in males...im fortunate enough not to have been effected with any negatives though anything that increases test or est can have nasty problems with certain people.....with that said you should always want to take a liver guard and always want a pct (post cycle treatment)

its all in what your goals are...if you want to tone up and get lean i would start on a good diet and light weight increased reps weight training reg. should becoming huge be your goal the only limit is what you eat, how heavy you want to lift, and of course genetics....if you just want a healthy lean look i would stay away from any test booster and or steroid

Quote:
Old 02-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Well im waiting on my shippment of protein from my online source and ran out of protien...soo i went to target to see what they had and normally when this happens i hit walmart and pick up the body fortress proten( dont think because its from walmart its crap, a little low on bcaa's but for price its a solid protein) but i wanted an unedited cd also so i hit up target

they sell eas brand...now i figure ill reveiw the both since there so competetive with eachother.

Body fortress taste great(i only get chocolate since its the only "sweet" in my diet) it mixes well with a spoon, very minimal clumpage. Contains creatine, 8gs bcaa's and 52 grams protien per serving or two scoops( this is simple basics, theres a long list but i threw my container away)....very easy on the pocket considering 2lbs is 15 dollars and my ON is 48 dollars.

Eas...as soon as i opend the container i noticed the powder was much more clumpy with alot more moister( i didnt like that but hey w/e). Mixablility compared to BF was not as good...even in my shaker ball cup there were alot of clumps and tasted pretty bland...theres only 46 gs protein compared to the 52 in Bf...also with a 5 dollar higher price, im not very pleased...i notice with this protein i do feel less full and bloated than using BF..thats a plus...but back to a negative, i am feeling more sore the next day than when using the BF.

As an everyday protein just to get your correct intake i could easily see using BF over eas in a long run...neither of these to compare with the ON brand but for the price and wide veriaty of peoples goals you cant go wrong with BF....im not saying EAS is a bad supp...but for the entinsity of my workouts...its not for me and the price should be about 6 bux less( this is a protein i would recommed to a wife or gf to help in there diet nutrition plan)

Quote:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 crispyPATA is learning the way of the DcrispyPATA is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
Check out Crossfit, they combine lifting and cardio so you (in theory) can get a complete body workout in like 10 minutes that will leave you crying the next day....
crossfit is awesome: body > mind, i just wish i could afford to go regularly. after my first 30min. group exercise i threw up all the water i took in that day. i had to drink 60oz. of water (small doses) immediately after or risk passing out. the following day we went on a beach run holding a plate each, stopping for random burpees between 1/4 miles, and other exercises for muscles i never even knew i had... i threw up again.

on topic, as far as supplements go: jack3d for pre-workout and myotein post workout. i'm not trying to get incredible hulk big just spiderman ripped lol
Old 02-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I saw jack3ed yesterday at gnc...hows it work...i saw they had a box and a small container

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in