OMGWTFAlfredo pizza - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default OMGWTFAlfredo pizza

Sorry it's a link. WordPress won't let me look at the BBcode to just copy & paste it over here.

OMGWTFAlfredo Pizza recipie
donnkesterjr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2011, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Sweet. I always substitute Alfredo sauce for tomato sauce when making/ordering pizza. Local Pizza Hut here does it at no extra charge. It is the freaking sh*t.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2011, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 Black94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

The hell is this?

1994 Honda Del Sol Si, Granada Black Pearl D16Z6
Xbox GT: Atara9
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Black94Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
Sweet. I always substitute Alfredo sauce for tomato sauce when making/ordering pizza. Local Pizza Hut here does it at no extra charge. It is the freaking sh*t.
I actually work at Papa John's for the time being, and we only have Spinach Alfredo, premixed. And I hate spinach. So I have to do my own at home when I want alfredo.
donnkesterjr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

owneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to owneyboy

alferado more fatty/creamy less acidic . i would think salty taste would be good with a pizza i never thought to do this but now seeing it it makes sense. lol i also like pesto substituted instead of tomato sauce sometimes. its also because i dislike fresh basil

Quote:
I remember a day when I might have contributed to the place, but that was long ago, I struggle today to find content interesting enough to keep me coming back.
owneyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2011, 07:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

Caesar sauce might be legit. but maybe thats just me or bleu cheese.
Tunnelvision is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 kaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

me and eds has a three topping for 10.99...i get alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon and cheese...awesomeness...
I say light it on fire just a little bit, so that it knows you mean busniess.
kaace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2011, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Casey's General store (local chain of gas stations) has the BEST chicken alfredo pizza.....freaking mind blowing

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

owneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussieowneyboy is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to owneyboy

home made pizza dough, sun-dried tomato basil pesto as sauce. feta cheese first layer, toppings shrooms, sauteed onions,bell peppers, bacon bits, ham strips, topped with mozzerella,

Quote:
I remember a day when I might have contributed to the place, but that was long ago, I struggle today to find content interesting enough to keep me coming back.
owneyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in