Hillbilly Lemonade - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 12:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 SlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default Hillbilly Lemonade

not sure if anyone else has had this. i usually had this stuff with me at most of the big car shows.

ingredients :

1-6pack cheap beer [i usually used Coors Light]
1-750mL Southern Comfort
1-can of frozen lemonade
1-can of frozen limeade
1-10lb bag of ice
1-1gal cooler with spigot

dump ice into cooler. add beers [i usually only use 5]. add about 90-95% of the Southern Comfort. plop in the frozen lemonade and limeade. mix well and let sit for a couple of hours [you want some of the ice to melt]. mix one more time before serving, may want to mix periodically.

serve cautiously. you will taste almost no alcohol, this is a potentially dangerous beverage. i have seen many "seasoned" drinkers stumble around like idiots after a few cups of this.

best part is if you do not kill it the first day, just add more ice and remix. alcohol levels drop significantly and it becomes a nice refreshing beverage!

Last edited by SlowCivicEF; 04-09-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: spelling
SlowCivicEF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2011, 05:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Zen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

The possibilities are endless:

Ghetto Fabulous Lemonade with Gin instead of SoCo, use 2 cans of lemonade and drop the limeade

JDM Kamikaze Lemonade: with clear Vodka instead of SoCo

Sweaty Sambrero Lemonade with clear Tequila instead of SoCo

Dirty Pink Panties Lemonade with just an ounce or two of grenadine added to the original mix

Day After MidTerm Lemonade with Everclear (1/2 fifth) instead of beer,
note: you may wanna pass out shots of this and not cups

Rich B!Tch Lemonade with Champagne instead of beer

Tailgate Approved Cosmopolitan with a little less than a half gal of Cranberry juice instead of the can of lemonade (or the limeade your choice), Note: the red color will stain the cooler

Grenade Lemonade with Green Apple Pucker
(about 1/2 of a fifth) instead of beer

Zee German Lemonade with moar (double) beer no liquor
EDIT: This is one I'm unsure about, now I'll have to try it!
I personally wouldn't use ice (or not much) for this one. I'd prolly mix 2 cans of lemonade with very cold beer and enjoy.

Sorry, I didn't mean to thread jack....I get stir crazy working midnights (security). I"M BORED, and I use to bartend so it was fun just to spit out some off the wall stuff. And No I havn't tryed "all" of these exact mixes but I could make them work, this I know for sure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
grab your rod and shake it, it the piston rattles you are OK!

Don't forget the lube!

Last edited by Zen Chameleon; 04-09-2011 at 05:26 AM.
Zen Chameleon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2011, 05:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Zen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to all

Good choice of beer too by the way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

Don't forget the lube!

Old 04-09-2011, 05:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 SlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enough

don't worry! as far as i know any one of those could have been the original recipe

i have come to notice DSO is a great place for pointing out possibilities in all things....not just motors
Old 04-09-2011, 05:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 scrubbin627 is learning the way of the Dscrubbin627 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Awesome. Thanks

96 coupe, stock, 250k miles, origional y8/s40 still going strong every day

98 z28, stalled ls6, 344/341 unlocked
94 b4c, 6 speed lt1, stock, 307/340
95 z28, race car
scrubbin627 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowCivicEF View Post
don't worry! as far as i know any one of those could have been the original recipe

i have come to notice DSO is a great place for pointing out possibilities in all things....not just motors
I'd think the OG Hillbilly Lemonade would be something like: filled with ice,
12 hand squeezed lemons (fruit tossed in, seeds and all),
1/2 gal of (very sweet)Sweet Tea, and a mason jar of White Lightning but who knows. I liked your recipe thus why I added to it.

I think Scrubbin is half way to the store getting everything to fix it up for tonight lol

Quote:

Don't forget the lube!
Old 04-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 ninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagle

fucking awesome post guys!!! im not a hillbilly but i can drink like one. love, love, love this post!!! im laughing as i write this post, thinking of the possiblities, man this shit should go over well at the next ufc party. (most of my gamer and car homies get together every UFC fight at the homies house)

88-89'??? crx hf special edition w/zc/z6 H.Comp,4n2 I.H.E,zc tranny w/1st stage street clutch, Si fly wheel, custom dual exhaust(y pipe), H&R suspension w/front to back sway bars,struts,heavy coils, shortshifter. milled z6 head, skunk 2 cam.

new edelbrock mani coming soon.
ninjajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

I really want a stiff lemonade now

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Coors Light FTW
Bigblizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

hotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussie

With Zee German Lemonade, wouldnt you be limited to German beer? I think its a great idea for Coronas mixed with lemonade. But no german bees come to mind to mix with it.

Quote:
Take it from somebody who has actually done it more then once and not read about it on the internet......
hotrodj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj View Post
With Zee German Lemonade, wouldnt you be limited to German beer? I think its a great idea for Coronas mixed with lemonade. But no german bees come to mind to mix with it.
St. Pauli Girl comes to mind and her pale ale would prolly be perfect.

Ninja Edit: now that I think about it, I've been known to queeze a few lemons in my Amber Bach, even if it is made by Michelob it's still "germanish".

Can't forget the Irish Hillbilly Lemonade either with Scotch instead of SoCo

All of these could be blended with the ice to make Slurshies aswell if you so choose to do so. Just don't ice blend Zee German Lemonade, that's a bad idea

Quote:

Don't forget the lube!

Last edited by Zen Chameleon; 04-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Ive gotta say, that sounds pretty nasty. lol
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
Ive gotta say, that sounds pretty nasty. lol
Why's that? you must be more of a Four Horseman kinda guy?

1/4 shot Jagermeister
1/4 shot Bacardi 151
1/4 shot Goldschlager
1/4 shot Rumplemintz

Now that's some nasty hardcore stuff. That shot will take your breath away and give it right back to you. Please drink responsibly

Quote:

Don't forget the lube!
Old 04-10-2011, 12:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Four Horseman is nasty shit. i want something flavorful!! not a shot of liquid hot magma/anise

Last edited by SlowCivicEF; 04-10-2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: i felt like it
Old 04-10-2011, 05:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Four Horseman is nasty shit. i want something flavorful!! not a shot of liquid hot magma/anise
Lol, it really is terrible

Quote:

Don't forget the lube!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 ninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagle

mixing jager period, is nasty, I only do it with red bull, and thats the only time i drink either one

Otherwise the other 3 horsemen have my vote for a mix. I used to mix goldie and rumplemintz anyways back in the day.

88-89'??? crx hf special edition w/zc/z6 H.Comp,4n2 I.H.E,zc tranny w/1st stage street clutch, Si fly wheel, custom dual exhaust(y pipe), H&R suspension w/front to back sway bars,struts,heavy coils, shortshifter. milled z6 head, skunk 2 cam.

new edelbrock mani coming soon.
ninjajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 btbam is crying in the corner like a little bitch

im making some lemonade soon!!!!!!
btbam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

well?? btbam i need stories and results!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 btbam is crying in the corner like a little bitch

Quote:
soon brother.. let the weekend get here!!!!!hahaha
btbam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
And pics

Quote:

Don't forget the lube!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in