chicken and cheese wrapped with prociutto - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 ninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default chicken and cheese wrapped with prociutto

chicken and cheese wrapped in prosciutto is one of the best ideas ive had for dinner in a while.

I ate it along with some buttered noodles and garlic bread with cheese on top.

ate the noodles but managed to save some of said dish before it disappeared.

now keep in mind i didnt let the other bacon wrapped chicken cook as deep as i did this one, i just personally like crisp bacon.

took 3 chx breasts (cut them in half) tenderize and season to liking
A pack of bacon, (depending on how many pieces you make)
preferred type of cheese.(but recipe calls for pepperjack or mozzarella)
short on both I used tillamook cheddar cheese.

Put the cheese in the chicken some people put ham inside as well but thats another recipe.

wrap the chicken around the cheese
take 2 strips of bacon and wrap individually around chicken, stick with toothpicks or skewers to hold in place.

lather rinse repeat with other pieces

preheat oven to 350

put pieces on thin lipped cookie sheet

whole cooking process should take 35-45 minutes depending on how brown you want your bacon.

dont forget to turn over to other side halfway thru

noodles and the bread arent special, theyre a given. left over heat should cook your bread in no time

place on bread, spread with favorite topping,

I used southwest salsa because its chocked with the veggies you would use otherwise.

unless of course you would like to quickly grill some asparagus, mmm love that shit...

ps. sorry pics small, used camera phone, doesnt expand for shit without pixelating
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prosciutto wrapped chx and cheese.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	26298  

88-89'??? crx hf special edition w/zc/z6 H.Comp,4n2 I.H.E,zc tranny w/1st stage street clutch, Si fly wheel, custom dual exhaust(y pipe), H&R suspension w/front to back sway bars,struts,heavy coils, shortshifter. milled z6 head, skunk 2 cam.

new edelbrock mani coming soon.
ninjajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in