|12-22-2010, 12:16 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Great example of a n00b
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of all purpose flour
1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
around 1/3 cup of whisky + 1 tablespoon of flour
1 stick of unsalted butter
pinch of salt
4 oz of cocoa
1. melt cocoa with 1 stick of unsalted butter; use low heat double boiler
2. flour+vanilla extract + salt + sugar all mix in.. whisky too.
3. mix #1 with #2.. then 1 egg.. after that another egg
4. mix until you get a nice batter
5. pour batter into 9inch pan; (grease the pan with some butter - it make it easier to get the brownie out of the pan later)
6. bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes
Goal: Daily Commuter - Suggestions?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|