Nachos - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 ninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Talking Nachos

now i know everybody knows how to make nachos but this is the way that I do it.

1 bag of doritos (preferably spicy nacho)
hamburger seasoned to perfection w/ johnny's seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes
johnsonville sausages, (jalapeno cheddar)
diced onions
choice of hot salsa, im actually a fan of safeways store brand, hot southwest or even pineapple-mango with some rooster sauce in it
velveeta cheese
shredded cheddar
cookie sheet

I chop up the sausage into small rounds and usually use it as part of the first layer then add the melted velveeta on that first layer of sausage and doritos, then add another layer of doritos on top however thick, then add the hamburger on top of that with the onions and shredded cheese.

preheat oven to 325, insert nachos
wait 5 to 10 minutes depending on desire of crispness of chips
enjoy with favorite dip or salsa

88-89'??? crx hf special edition w/zc/z6 H.Comp,4n2 I.H.E,zc tranny w/1st stage street clutch, Si fly wheel, custom dual exhaust(y pipe), H&R suspension w/front to back sway bars,struts,heavy coils, shortshifter. milled z6 head, skunk 2 cam.

new edelbrock mani coming soon.
ninjajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Sounds delicious!

Now go make these nachos and take some pics of said tastiness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 ninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagle
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wischmaster View Post
Sounds delicious!

Now go make these nachos and take some pics of said tastiness.
just made them last night, but the next time i make them, I will definitely take a pic of the finished product and share it with the homies on here. trust and believe, its good till the last chip.

88-89'??? crx hf special edition w/zc/z6 H.Comp,4n2 I.H.E,zc tranny w/1st stage street clutch, Si fly wheel, custom dual exhaust(y pipe), H&R suspension w/front to back sway bars,struts,heavy coils, shortshifter. milled z6 head, skunk 2 cam.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

So I finally made the Nachos again, here is the pic of said goodness, now in all of its DSO GLORY!!!

For all the guys/girls who find themselves under the hood to long. This shit takes all of twenty minutes. start to finish
click pic to enlarge
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nachos.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	250.1 KB
ID:	26595  

Old 01-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 nitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

looks pretty good. i think ima have to try this sometime haha

Quote:
This if I did what others thought was cool I would have a B swap...
nitrous fed monster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous fed monster View Post
looks pretty good. i think ima have to try this sometime haha
Sweet, just wanted to share my recipe's with the homies, oh yeah, it's some good stuff. Enjoy.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

im getting a woody yum
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in