BESTEST Chicken Teriyaki EVAR!!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Default BESTEST Chicken Teriyaki EVAR!!!!

First go around with one of these so I'll give it my best.

This may sound somewhat disgusting but trust me it tastes FANTASTIC!!!

Ingredients:

1 ish Lb of chicken
3/4 cup of Soy Sauce (I use Kikkoman)
1 cup of Mayonnaise (the real stuff, not the fake Mayo crap)

Time:
40 minutes

To start:

1) Mix the Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise together

Usually it takes some whisking to get it mixed properly and you want it to be a thick light brown mixture as seen below. Note; this is very difficult to do with only a fork, I recommend using an egg whisker.

2) Once mixed place the sauce aside and cut up the chicken into roughly 1x1x1 in cubes

3) Place the cut up chicken into the bowl of sauce.

4) Once it's all mixed up place the bowl into the fridge and let the chicken soak for 25 MINUTES

5) Once the mix has marinated throw ONLY THE CHICKEN in a pan on medium heat. I usually like to throw some olive oil in the pan to add flavor and keep the chicken from sticking. Cook the chicken until it's firm and white all the way through.

6) Finally, throw it all on a bed or rice and serve.

Enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!

Last edited by awebb; 11-16-2010 at 04:48 AM.
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 dEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Sounds delish! I will have to give it a whirl one day.

McLovin Fan Club Member #001 <3
dEL SoL BiTcH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

sounds good, and looks good.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I found it one day on the internet and gave it a shot, it's now my FAVORITE recipe.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 slusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagleslusherk is fly like an eagle

ill have to give it a try. looks delicious
slusherk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2010, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 ar151666 is learning the way of the Dar151666 is learning the way of the D

mmmm, wish I had a stove available at my school
Old 11-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 EKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i needs to do this! sounds like an odd mix but looks awesome!

Hate if you must but my body kit was free...urethane buddy club~ u'd think since i didn't spend the money on the kit i could afford paint... i like mine with no shine

my thread : (updated frequently new pics added 8/19/2011
)

EKHatch_y8turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

now i want some =\ lol
andys 98 coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2010, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 syst3mcr4sh3r  is slowly gaining respectsyst3mcr4sh3r  is slowly gaining respectsyst3mcr4sh3r  is slowly gaining respectsyst3mcr4sh3r  is slowly gaining respectsyst3mcr4sh3r  is slowly gaining respect
Send a message via MSN to syst3mcr4sh3r Send a message via Skype™ to syst3mcr4sh3r

Added that to my poor college kid cookbook.

syst3mcr4sh3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syst3mcr4sh3r View Post
Added that to my poor college kid cookbook.
FWIW, it'd be a great/cheap meal to make for one of those at home movie nights. Earnin some brownie points if ya know what I mean...

Have you checked
today?

Old 11-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Looks like it has a high taste to difficulty ratio, lol

Ill have to try it out
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2010, 10:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Argumentative douche

Thanks for posting this. Will try it soon. I think I'm going to toss in a little bit of minced garlic as well. This would be good on the grill, too.

So a quick shish-kabob derivative. Marinate the chicken like above, cut up cubes of green pepper, onions, pineapple, mushrooms (might want to throw these in while marinating the chicken to soften them up), etc. Grill'em up and enjoy. Also, I like wrapping bacon around the chicken. It's my family favorite.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to seazombie Send a message via Yahoo to seazombie Send a message via Skype™ to seazombie

you should try quicklys tooo there gooood =]
seazombie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

looks nom dude. bring some for the meet haha jk
Old 11-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cackalak View Post
Thanks for posting this. Will try it soon. I think I'm going to toss in a little bit of minced garlic as well. This would be good on the grill, too.

So a quick shish-kabob derivative. Marinate the chicken like above, cut up cubes of green pepper, onions, pineapple, mushrooms (might want to throw these in while marinating the chicken to soften them up), etc. Grill'em up and enjoy. Also, I like wrapping bacon around the chicken. It's my family favorite.
You keep posting like that and me and you are gonna get along GREAT!

Have you checked
today?

Old 11-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 immajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagle

weakkkkkkk!!! guess i gotta make some Vietnamese diy dishes.
immajackuup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2010, 03:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

^So you tried it?

Have you checked
today?

Old 11-20-2010, 05:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
Argumentative douche

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
You keep posting like that and me and you are gonna get along GREAT!
You had me at teriyaki.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 immajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
^So you tried it?
yes
immajackuup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Argumentative douche

Ok, so I wisked up some marinade around 12 today and threw in some frozen chicken tenders and left it in the fridge for 5 hours. Fried it up, and also sautÚd some veggies and 20 min later:

Wife said, I quote, "that's the best teriyaki I've had!" Much props to awebb's culinary skills!!

Only thing I added was one close of minced garlic. Also, if you're going to fry up veggies, do it in a clean pan. I wouldn't suggest tossing it in with the chicken. Last thing: I marinated the whole chicken tenders, then cut it up after frying it. I think it keeps it a little more moist and juicy.

Last edited by cackalak; 11-20-2010 at 03:56 PM.
cackalak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in