Elotes ... so simple, yet so good - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default Elotes ... so simple, yet so good

Can or corn ( cook on stove top )

Pour corn into bowl

Put mayo and butter on top and mix

Add lime and red pepper

Add parmesan cheese

Eat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RCautoworks,
7434 w 90th
Bridgeview, Illinois
( 708 ) 599 5884

Your one stop shop

Specializing in high horse power cars,
Dyno tuning, street tuning, in house fabrication, routine maintenance
RCautoworks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2010, 12:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 NecosEK will become famous soon enoughNecosEK will become famous soon enoughNecosEK will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

WIN

"Big panda in little car"
NecosEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2010, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

i thought it was gonna be an elote likt the ones that the eloteros sell here in Cali, lol, but still, that ish is bomb. also known as an esquite.
usmcpab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Eww I cant stand mayo so imma pass on this one.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Location: The Birthplace of Hot Rodding, Southern California. Suicide Riverside to be exact.
Rep Power: 20 maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcpab View Post
i thought it was gonna be an elote likt the ones that the eloteros sell here in Cali, lol, but still, that ish is bomb. also known as an esquite.
Its the same thing! Just not on a stick.

maverick75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

thats what i do when the elote man doesn't come threw my neighborhood that shit is so good.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw34k View Post
Eww I cant stand mayo so imma pass on this one.
It reminds you of man juice doesn't it ?

RCautoworks,
7434 w 90th
Bridgeview, Illinois
( 708 ) 599 5884

Your one stop shop

Old 10-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 bigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatnessbigluelok is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

man this is so good i eat this all the time
Old 10-19-2010, 02:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

you know i've tried it and it is really good, but when i lived in Norcross, GA those little push carts would ride by and it smelled like cooked ass. till one of my friends dude just try it and i was sold on it...

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2010, 05:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
you know i've tried it and it is really good, but when i lived in Norcross, GA those little push carts would ride by and it smelled like cooked ass. till one of my friends dude just try it and i was sold on it...
That could of been the cooked ass cart on the next block, don't get them twisted.

RCautoworks,
7434 w 90th
Bridgeview, Illinois
( 708 ) 599 5884

Your one stop shop

Old 10-19-2010, 08:01 AM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

thanks for the awesoem recipe. im gonna make them next week i hope
jamis33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2010, 07:06 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamis33 View Post
thanks for the awesoem recipe. im gonna make them next week i hope
Let me know how you like it, its simple, and cheap to make once you have all the ingredients ( corn is like 70 cents a can )

RCautoworks,
7434 w 90th
Bridgeview, Illinois
( 708 ) 599 5884

Your one stop shop

Old 10-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 89SiPimpin

Dude, I cant believe you made a thread about this lolololol!

89SiPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2010, 08:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89SiPimpin View Post
Dude, I cant believe you made a thread about this lolololol!
Bitch get out of my jeans.

RCautoworks,
7434 w 90th
Bridgeview, Illinois
( 708 ) 599 5884

Your one stop shop

Old 10-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

OMG!!! I tried it a few days ago.. ITS THE SHIT!!!!

Im gonna put it in tacos the next time i make em.
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in