Cheap College Fav's - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

dnice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default Cheap College Fav's

Post up the cheap crap that you made/miss at in college.

Chicken Ramen with crushed red peppers, going home and getting some buffalo sauce to experiment a little
2014 Honda Grom
dnice78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Split hot dog buns, drizzle them with Papa Johns garlic sauce and put in a toaster oven until golden brown. Makes great garlic bread to eat with pasta.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2010, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
Split hot dog buns, drizzle them with Papa Johns garlic sauce and put in a toaster oven until golden brown. Makes great garlic bread to eat with pasta.
Holy crap I'm going home and trying this!

We use our sandwich toaster we got as a wedding gift, haha, toasted turkey and bologna sandwich's ftw!

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

i eat weaker students

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgreen50 View Post
i eat weaker students
i seen'em

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2010, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

top ramen beef flaor with a hint of honey tariyaki sauce
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

dnice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
Sounds good

and I should look into eating my roomate...:saddam:
2014 Honda Grom
Old 04-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 94CivTLC is learning the way of the D94CivTLC is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

screw ramen... I need PBR monies.

94CivTLC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

anyone notice kraft dinner is really expensive these days?? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

^ have to buy my food from campus store... $2.54 for spagetios
2014 Honda Grom
Old 04-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

1) Brown 1 Lb of hamburger meat.
2) Mix in Taco seasoning
3) Pour over Nacho chips
4) sprinkle cheese on top of that

EAT!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Here is one i learned from a old friend

One morning waking up on the couch of a friends house hung over after a party the night before, my eyes open as the scent of maple syrup and bacon give my stomach a woody and as i walk into the kitchen i find him making breakfast on the griddle, but this was no ordinary breakfast.. no it was something much more amazing

start off with a standard hot dog bun ( toasted if you like)

add strips of bacon length-wise

on top of the bacon is a layer of scrambled eggs

then cheese

and a drizzle of maple syrup to top it off

enjoy
Old 04-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw34k View Post

One morning waking up on the couch of a friends house hung over after a party the night before, my eyes open as the scent of maple syrup and bacon give my stomach a woody and as i walk into the kitchen i find him making breakfast on the griddle, but this was no ordinary breakfast.. no it was something much more amazing

then cheese

enjoy
That sounds discusting! I WANT ONE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by webba1 View Post
That sounds discusting! I WANT ONE!!!
was thinking the same thing lol

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw34k View Post

then cheese

enjoy
Yup i'm going to make this
2014 Honda Grom
Old 04-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 kaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunna

split a hot dog down the middle and insert a slice of cheese into said crack...wrap in a corn tortilla and pin together with a tooth pick and fry until brown on all sides...
I say light it on fire just a little bit, so that it knows you mean busniess.
kaace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!

sounds interesting... we just need to think of a way to add meat
Old 04-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnice78 View Post
^ have to buy my food from campus store... $2.54 for spagetios
are they at least giving you a reach around with that fucking?

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 little_nolan  is accepted as part of the communitylittle_nolan  is accepted as part of the communitylittle_nolan  is accepted as part of the communitylittle_nolan  is accepted as part of the community

College chicken parm.

-two chicken fingers in toaster oven (400-450 or broil)

-boil some sketti noodles, then drain

-put fingers on noodles in bowl or on plate

-top with jar sauce and sprinkle cheeze

-eat
'97 ITR #305
'97 Civic EJ8
'89 CRX ZC Turbo
little_nolan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Go get some Top Raman/ Bowl Noodle Soup... and add Mrs. Dash.. experiment with different combinations.. theres a ass load if diff Mrs. Dash seasonings..
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in