Deep Pit style beef...feed your peeps for cheaps... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 kaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default Deep Pit style beef...feed your peeps for cheaps...

i made this for one of my dishes on opening day for baseball yesterday...came out fantastic...cheap and easy...

ingrediants needed for marinade

one pkg of weber peppercorn marinade mix (50 cents at winco)
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil or corn oil (i used canola)
2 tbsp white vinegar
2-3 lbs of meat (i used chuck roast)
a one gallon zip lock bag

follow direction on back of marinade mix...let sit overnight...turning a couple of times to coat the meat

wrap in heavy duty foil nice and tightly sealed...cooked my 2.7 pound roast for 4 hours at 270 degrees in the oven on a roasting pan to catch the meat juice...the meat fell apart and was perfect on some rolls for sandwiches...
I say light it on fire just a little bit, so that it knows you mean busniess.

Last edited by kaace; 04-06-2010 at 03:32 PM.
kaace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2010, 09:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Rep Power: 32 Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Onatop Send a message via Yahoo to Onatop

yummmmmmmy

i'm going to have to try this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Often replicated but never DUPLICATED & NEVER done like D&M Tuning
Onatop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

Word I'll do my next roast this way.

EDIT* Turned out good, made some mashed potatoes to go with it.

Last edited by sir_bobos; 04-11-2010 at 04:23 PM.
sir_bobos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in