Italian grilled chicken on ciabatta with mozzeralla and tomato. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer
Thumbs up Italian grilled chicken on ciabatta with mozzeralla and tomato.

Ingredients

a chicken breast.
Italian season
seat salt and corse pepper
exrta virgin olive oil
Roman tomato
Mozzerlla cheese(real stuff not that cheap stuff)

you can buy italian seasoning but if you're like i make me i make mine(not this time cause i was out of majoram)

Italian Seasoning Recipe

Ingredients:
•2 Tablespoons basil
•2 Tablespoons marjoram
•2 Tablespoons oregano
•2 Tablespoons rosemary
•2 Tablespoons thyme
•2 Tablespoons sage

Preparation:
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.

2. Use immediately or store in an air tight container.

first mix olive oil and season together. till it look like this equal space and olive oil and season.

now brush it on the chicken.

now grill it. my george forman grill has more miles on it them most of ya cars. lol.

slice the tomatoes and the mozzeralla(the real stuff is so tender)

toast the Ciabatta bread then drizzle some olive oil on it.

now place the grill chicken o the ciabatta bread, and the slice mozzeralla cheese.

set oven on broil. all you want to do is melt and toast the cheese. then sprinkle some pepper on the cheese.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)

Last edited by remoer; 04-02-2010 at 12:03 PM.
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

now place the tomato on the cheese and sprinkle some salt. the reason you put pepper on the cheese and salt on the tomatoe there usn't a clash with taste.

now drizzle some olive oil on the other side of the ciabatta bread, smack it together and enjoy/

Old 04-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Rep Power: 32 Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Onatop Send a message via Yahoo to Onatop

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuk now i'm freakin starving

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Often replicated but never DUPLICATED & NEVER done like D&M Tuning
Onatop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

ill take this and a philly cheese steak sandwhich

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

I'm srsly bout to go to the store and get some ciabatta bread and seasoning, after I smoke this L of course. rep for a damn good lookin sammy

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

lol.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cxm
D-series soldier

Cxm It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Cxm Send a message via AIM to Cxm Send a message via MSN to Cxm Send a message via Yahoo to Cxm

i know this is old-ish now, a tip for ya since i've made this a few times.

throw a few leaves of fresh basil on there, you can also smash some garlic into the olive oil spread. fresh basil comes alive with the tomatoes and gives an even more refreshing taste!
Cxm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2010, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....

thats a good idea man and simple addition!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxm View Post
i know this is old-ish now, a tip for ya since i've made this a few times.

throw a few leaves of fresh basil on there, you can also smash some garlic into the olive oil spread. fresh basil comes alive with the tomatoes and gives an even more refreshing taste!
correct but it's can also be a overkill in flavor. at time the simplest is the best. it's all about the olive oil and the herbs flavor.

it's like with focaccia bread. if you do the basil and garlic it's a run of the mill garlic bread. but now you drizzle extra virgin olive oil with a sprinkle rosemary on the focaccia bread then toast it in the oven.

omfg it brings out a whole different flavor. which i will be making next weekend with some Vodka riggies for a childhood friend of my g/f thats flying in from TX.

on one thing i will be adding slice of prosciutto to this.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

You like your olive oil like I like my ladies, Extra virgin.

Seriously I'm gunna have to go by one of those grills and make me some stuff.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cxm
D-series soldier

Cxm It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Cxm Send a message via AIM to Cxm Send a message via MSN to Cxm Send a message via Yahoo to Cxm

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
correct but it's can also be a overkill in flavor. at time the simplest is the best. it's all about the olive oil and the herbs flavor.

it's like with focaccia bread. if you do the basil and garlic it's a run of the mill garlic bread. but now you drizzle extra virgin olive oil with a sprinkle rosemary on the focaccia bread then toast it in the oven.

omfg it brings out a whole different flavor. which i will be making next weekend with some Vodka riggies for a childhood friend of my g/f thats flying in from TX.

on one thing i will be adding slice of prosciutto to this.
actually i completely agree. the beauty of this dish is it can be done to whatever taste you are feeling that day. it's such a yummy and versatile combo

i'm gonna do one tomorrow with some homemade pesto i have left over.

and prosciutto is a great meat. I make a fig wrapped in prosciutto dish around the holidays, the salty sweet mix is great, mixing that with some fresh tomato would compliment excellent as well.
Cxm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxm View Post
actually i completely agree. the beauty of this dish is it can be done to whatever taste you are feeling that day. it's such a yummy and versatile combo

i'm gonna do one tomorrow with some homemade pesto i have left over.

and prosciutto is a great meat. I make a fig wrapped in prosciutto dish around the holidays, the salty sweet mix is great, mixing that with some fresh tomato would compliment excellent as well.
Marinated stuff cherry peppers. omfg they're soo good sorry random outburst.

Ingredients
1 lb prosciutto (1 lb sliced is ~37 slices)
1/2 lb provolone cheese (sliced ~ 1/2" thick)
2 lbs cherry peppers (~ 2 pt or 49 peppers)
1/2 gallon white vinegar
1 quart extra virgin olive oil
1 quart canola oil
1 small onion, thinly sliced
rosemary
bay leaf
dill weed
basil
chopped garlic
parmesan cheese
Directions
1Wash cherry peppers and place whole, stems intact, in 1 gallon jar.
2Fill jar with white vinegar.
3Let stand at least one week.
4I've let them soak as long as 3 weeks.
5You may need to add more vinegar to keep the jar full as the peppers soak it in.
6The peppers will float, make sure to keep them covered.
7After soaking for at least a week, pour out vinegar and rinse peppers in cool water.
8Remove stems and seeds.
9Expect to lose 3 or 4 peppers during soaking.
10Cut provolone to the appropriate size to fill the peppers.
11(~1/2" cube) Cut the Proscuitto slices in half.
12Wrap the provolone with a 1/2 slice of Proscuitto (or 2 for larger peppers) and stuff into pepper.
13Add some Olive Oil to the jar.
14Add Onion, Rosemary, 2 or 3 Bay Leaves, Dill Weed, Basil and chopped Garlic to oil.
15Place the peppers in the jar and fill the jar with 50% Olive Oil and 50% Canola Oil.
16Top off the jar with a sprikle coating of Parmesan cheese.
17Let soak a minimum of one week.
18I let them soak and store them at room temperature.
19You may want to refrigerate for longer shelf life.
20(I've had shelf life in excess of one month) ENJOY!

Old 05-01-2010, 03:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

damn that looks good!!

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

no doubt dave they're freaking good and not even spicy. all the flavors balance each other.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
no doubt dave they're freaking good and not even spicy. all the flavors balance each other.
you know i like spicy

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
gonzo

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i love spicy
eg8boosted is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

thats sandwhich looks good as hell im hungry now
Old 05-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #18 (permalink)

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

This looks really good.

REP for you! I know what I am having for dinner tonight! :tu:

<---

<--- For sick a$$ bolts!
JosA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in