Best Buffalo Wings Evar! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 26 amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amperu Send a message via Yahoo to amperu
Default Best Buffalo Wings Evar!

You will need:
Deep Frier
Large Mixing Bowl
Chicken Wings (obviously)
Franks Red Hot
1 Million Scoville (can buy here: 1 Million Scoville Pepper Extract1 Million Scoville Concentrated Pepper Extract)

Deep fry wings at 350 for 15-30 mins depending on how crispy you like them.
Mix 1 to 1 1/2 cups Franks Red Hot and 1 to 2 drops 1 Million Scoville in large mixing bowl.
Shake wings in bowl of sauce and serve. Make sure theres plenty of celery and blue cheese, these wings are HOT!

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT USE MORE THAN 1 or 2 DROPS OF 1 Million Scoville. You will want to rip your tongue out as it is lol.

Quote:
Amperu is fucking winning. Hard.
Quote:
Is there anything you aren't badass at? Lol
RIP - patprimmer
amperu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

don't want to jack your thread but i think this will help ppl. some ppl aren't from centeral NY state to understand the formula in making hot wing. so here goes:

mild: 1/4 cup frank hot sauce and 3/4 cup margarine.
med: 50/50 1/2 cup of frank hot sauce and 1/2 cup of margarine.
hot: 3/4 cup frank hot sauce and 1/4 cup margarine.

now depending on how hot you like your wings you can add like the above stuff, crush read pepper, cayenne pepper. whatever you want to give it that kick.

now the important part is melt the butter add the hot sauce over also the spice in a sauce pan when you see it like boiling bring the flame to low then you keep stirring it over low flam to you see it become very thick not to a paste but thick. put wings in a bowl pour the sauce.

the butter is important to make it stick.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 26 amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Thanks bro. I was gonna add that info but thought it was general knowledge and didnt want anybody to bust on me or something.

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer

Last edited by amperu; 02-07-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

i cooked wings for years back home. my best sauce is spicy ranch.
you don't need butter for this sause but you can add a lil. it very simple.

melt a lil butter, add like 1/2 cup of ranch then add frank hot sauce to taste. as you warm and add the hot sauce it'll start turning like a orange colour the more hot sauce you add the dark it becomes and hotter also add spices if it's not hot enough.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Yeah, I was the cook a bar/grill that was known for its wings. Ive had some crazy requests but my favorite is the Suicide Sauce I posted.

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 02-11-2010, 08:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Im too poor to post pics right now pata. Youre gonna have to imagine some wings. But I'll get pics asap.

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 02-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by amperu View Post
Im too poor to post pics right now pata. Youre gonna have to imagine some wings. But I'll get pics asap.
lmao

Remo.. so i take it you can "cook" (i guess heat up) ranch dressing?? ....never knew that.
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

I don't really like Franks Hot Sauce. To me, it's not hot, but I just don't like the vinegar taste. I prefer sauces like BWW"s Blazing. Sure it's hot, but I actually like the taste(I've tasted hotter wings but IMO these just have better flavor).
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmod View Post
lmao

Remo.. so i take it you can "cook" (i guess heat up) ranch dressing?? ....never knew that.
yup yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2e2vin View Post
I don't really like Franks Hot Sauce. To me, it's not hot, but I just don't like the vinegar taste. I prefer sauces like BWW"s Blazing. Sure it's hot, but I actually like the taste(I've tasted hotter wings but IMO these just have better flavor).
correct so is tabasico it's what you add to intensified the heat. frank is like a vinergrette sauce.. if you ask me.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

I'd just go straight Tabasco in that case. lol. Though, I prefer the Texas Pete Extra Hot sauce over your other typical OTC hot sauce. It's more like a cayenne pepper taste than the typical vinegar taste.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

I just use Franks because it tradition, Its how the buffalo wing got started. Hence the 1million Scoville, makes it crazy hot.

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 02-12-2010, 04:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

franks is my everday hot sauce. i put that shit on everything jsut like the commercial says. Tabasco is fuckin nasty. Cholulo and Tapiato are 2 of my fav. hot sauces. And sriracha. Sounds like a tasty recipie
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Cholula is awesome on tacos. Sriracha is OK but I usually just put it in pho or stir-fry noodles.

Last edited by K2e2vin; 02-12-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Franks and Tabasco here, I get them for free after coupons double......

I have so much I've dated the bottles when purchased.

I hate Texas Pete as well as Sriacha (sp!) which I thru away after using it once.

El Yuckatan Green for heat and flavor when added to med. salsa to kick it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 06:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

My stash........

8 small and one large unopened bottles of Franks
1 open bottle of Frank's Extra Hot
9 unopened bottles of Tabasco, one opened
1 open bottle of Tabasco Habanero
1 open bottle of Green El Yucatan Habanero

Tabasco and Franks never go bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
I have so much I've dated the bottles when purchased.
lol good thing it doesnt go bad, it only gets hotter.

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 02-15-2010, 05:30 AM   #18 (permalink)
Gus
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Gus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Iv'e been making these for many years. Make a double batch if your going to a party because these will be the hit of the food table.

OMG! They make a Franks Extra Hot, OMFG I think I am going to freak out! Screw school I am going to the grocery store!!
Old 02-24-2010, 08:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Damn you all. Now I want me some wings but im stuck in the office.
Good info thought thanks.
oddballrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

franks is pussy shit.

you havent had hot until you've had death sauce.

death sauce is made with ghost pepper oil. they're hotter than habanaro's.

i went to a place once and ordered 5 wings with the ghost pepper sauce. they all looked at me like i was crazy. apparently the record was 4. i ate 2 before my girlfriend made me stop lol. soooooooooooooo fucking hot!!!!!!!!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in