Make your party mix drink. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 spraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Default Make your party mix drink.

When I throw a party i like a good mix drink to suite the party. I call it sweet tea.
1. 5 gallon jug
2. 4 gallons of arizona diet green tea
3. 2 fifths of everclear.
Serve it cold and it tastes just like sweet tea. people will talk shit and say its pussy but it does the job real quick.
Post some of your party creation recipes.
eagle rods
honda bearings
toga oil pump
crower stage 2 cam
crower springs and retainers
fully ported and polished head
ferrea valve seals
skunk 2 intake manifold
avc-r boost controller
much more to list

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
For all your sticker needs.
spraydizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 07:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Jack n coke is cool for some.

I like cazadores w/ squirt or absolut vodka with cranberry juice.

I trip out how people mix with energy drinks. no way

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 spraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
Jack n coke is cool for some.

I like cazadores w/ squirt or absolut vodka with cranberry juice.

I trip out how people mix with energy drinks. no way
I chase my vodka with either freska or squirt. gotta love them both.
eagle rods
honda bearings
toga oil pump
crower stage 2 cam
ferrea valve seals
skunk 2 intake manifold
avc-r boost controller
much more to list

Old 02-01-2010, 06:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

apple pucker and southern comfort mix em up into half of them

ENJOY

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 06:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 jollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

greygoose with ocean spray brand cranberry juice (not the mixed berry) and do about a 3 sec count on the vodka into a single glass w/ice and then fill up with cranberry then splash with fresh pineapple juice. delicious, nutritious and gets you fucked up quick!

dont have name for it, im sure there is one already but i dc its my drink of choice.

either that or a NewYork MotherFucker

MR 95 ex coupe- CAF!-R.I.P. put into a wall by work..

MR 94 ex coupe- from the effing canigits eh?

Quote:
I'd fuck that like she was the economy and I was obama!
Quote:
Grab her by the throat and fuck that bitch silly. If she tries to fight just whisper in her ear "don't turn this rape into a murder"
jollyroger494 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 07:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

mix beer with nothing in a cold pint glass. I call it "Beer"
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 Kyred is starting to learn the ropesKyred is starting to learn the ropesKyred is starting to learn the ropesKyred is starting to learn the ropesKyred is starting to learn the ropesKyred is starting to learn the ropesKyred is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

1- shot vodka
1-shot rum
1- shot gin
1/2 shot tripple sec
1/2 shot malibu
1/2 shot peach schnapps
1 shot sweet and sour mix
top off with 1/2 pineapple juice and 1/2 cranberry juice
Serve with crushed ice in a large glass. If you want the panties to drop, give them this drink.

1 1/2 shot grape vodka
1 shot rum
1 shot tripple sec
1 1/2 shot sweet and sour
top off with AMP traction (grape energy drink)
Gets you drunk, and keeps you awake!
You can change this one to regular vodka and bacardi O rum and use orange amp. This is just as good.

Keep in mind, when I make these drinks I eyeball them, but I tried to be as close as possible.

Last edited by Kyred; 02-01-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Kyred is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 jamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i like a whiskey variant of the sweet tea. either jim or jack rocks it.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." - Patrick Henry
jamato0331 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 di5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

If I'm not drinking beer it's usually:

Equal parts gin and water, a few squirts of lime juice and a table spoonful of sugar
- 813 & 727

[4G] Still looking...
[5G] 94 EH9 D16Z6 - current build - #eh9build
[6G] 98 EJ8 D16Y8 - given to a club member
[7G] 04 ES1 D17A1 - TOTALED OUT
[8G] 07 FA5 K20Z3 - current daily - #fa5build
[10G] 17 FK7 L15B7 Turbo - children transporter

di5order is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

custom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

i never really remember any of the drinks i make at parties, in fact i never measure anything, i just eyeball it...but here are some of my concockshions that i think are pretty tasty (BTW, it doesn't matter the brand much):

whiskey
flavored rum (preferrably tropical of some sort, cocunut, pinnaple, or even apple works)
vodka
pinia colada mix

i generally do 50% alcohol and 50% mix, this makes a strong but tasty drink for those that are looking for a tropical flavor

vodka
whiskey
some sort of citruis soda
sweet and sour mix
this is about 40% alcohol and 30% soda and 30% mix, this is for those that are looking for something sweet with a hint of carbonation

whiskey
rum (preferably spiced)
sour apple pucker
strawberry juice or mix
sweet and sour
30% whiskey and rum, 20% sour apple pucker, 50% fruit flavors...this is for someone looking for a fruity drink

WARNING: all of these drinks have a very high content of alcohol, please be careful while consuming, when done correctly you will never really taste the alcohol which is why these should be consumed cautiously...also, it will be up to you to figure out what the exact measurements should be, these are approximated fro i don't measure...

out of all the crap i make at my parties these are the ones most requested, the other ones i don't remember since i make them on the fly...

Quote:
There's two things in life you never want people to know about you...
1. You know how to work on cars.
2. You know how to work on computers.

You my friend are cursed with this info being out in the open.
^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
custom_junky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 06:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

dnice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

D-Nice Juice-
1 liter of Vodka
12 pack of Bud Light
3-4, 2 liters of Welches Strawberry Soda

College Fave-
Gummy bears in glass jar
match height of gummy bears with vodka
soak for 5-7 days
stir daily
*note* vodka doesn't react well with the plastic so use glass container
2014 Honda Grom

Last edited by dnice78; 02-01-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: spelling
dnice78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 06:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 jollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by di5order View Post
If I'm not drinking beer it's usually:

Equal parts gin and water, a few squirts of lime juice and a table spoonful of sugar
gin=nasty. everytime i drink that shit i

MR 95 ex coupe- CAF!-R.I.P. put into a wall by work..

MR 94 ex coupe- from the effing canigits eh?

Quote:
I'd fuck that like she was the economy and I was obama!
Quote:
Grab her by the throat and fuck that bitch silly. If she tries to fight just whisper in her ear "don't turn this rape into a murder"
jollyroger494 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

pink panty droppers aka super sticky punch

will fuck your day up and you wont even know plus no hangover

half gallon of any vodka
2 24oz 8% steel reserves
2 2liters of sprite
1 container of country time lemonade mix any flavor

mix it up should give you about 2 gallons

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

fuck some of you guys are hardcore!!!! I like it and cant wait to use some of them.
eagle rods
honda bearings
toga oil pump
crower stage 2 cam
ferrea valve seals
skunk 2 intake manifold
avc-r boost controller
much more to list

Old 02-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

crown and cranberry juice tastes like kook aid lol.
lots of vodka and lemon aid is good.
another one i have been drinking is a whiskey or cognac with monster mmmmm!!!

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 Diller will become famous soon enoughDiller will become famous soon enoughDiller will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

I do not recommend this but If you want to get wasted go with the four horsemen of death.
1 shot jose cuervo
1 shot jack daniels
1 shot jim bean
1 shot johnny walker.
and the death, 1 shot of everclear.
Diller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 11:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 shiftred. is learning the way of the Dshiftred. is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shiftred.

^ fuck that

but the op's sweet tea i have to try
shiftred. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2010, 01:57 AM   #18 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway View Post
pink panty droppers aka super sticky punch
Sounds good. We used to do:

Hawaiian Punch
Ginger Ale
Everclear

All the young ladies loved it! Just make sure they don't drink too much, because the Everclear will bite if you're not careful

Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #19 (permalink)

Mountain Dew 2 liter poured out to the top of the label, 2 packs of kool aid directly into it, be sure to close it really quick, then fill it to the top with vodka, throw it in the freezer for a while, watch out, this shit stains carpet!
ej_EXtasy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2010, 02:40 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnice78 View Post
D-Nice Juice-

College Fave-
Gummy bears in glass jar
match height of gummy bears with vodka
soak for 5-7 days
stir daily
*note* vodka doesn't react well with the plastic so use glass container
I gotta try this.
ej_EXtasy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in