Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Default Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

I love making these. Almost as much I like eating them.

Ingredients

* 2lbs boneless chicken, chopped
* one medium onion, chopped
* one green pepper, chopped
* one can green chiles, chopped
* two cloves of garlic, minced and chopped
* one male blow-up doll
* one stick of butter
* one can of chicken broth
* 1lb of your choice of cheese, shredded
* one 8 oz. container sour cream
* one packet of taco seasoning
* 1/2 cup flour
* about 12-15 tortillas of your choosing
* one can of sliced black olives
* chili powder to taste

Directions

Preheat oven to 350. In a big fry pan, saute the onions, garlic, green peppers and chile in 1/3 stick butter over medium heat until cooked through and soft. Set aside in big metal bowl next to blow-up doll.

Saute chicken in the same pan with 1/3 stick of butter over medium-high heat until cooked to your desired crispyness, then add half the packet of taco seasoning and about 1/3 cup of water. Cook another 2-3 minutes and pour into metal bowl with onion/pepper mix and stir it together. Don't burn the blow up doll.

In the same frying pan (don't clean it) over medium heat, melt the rest of the butter and add the can of chicken broth, stirring lightly with a whisk to get all the browned chicken and veggie bit mixed into the broth. Once this is mixed up, add the flour and whisk the mixture so there are no lumps. Continue whisking (don't stop, it will burn) until the mixture becomes bubbly and starts to thicken. Once this happens, add the container of sour cream and the rest of the taco seasoning and turn heat to low. Stir until combined, then add half of your cheese, and stir this until it's combined and smooth. Remove from heat.

Add about 3/4 cup of this mixture to the chicken and stir it up. Then, in a 9x13 glass pan, spread about another 3/4 cup of the sour cream sauce into the bottom of the pan. Fill each tortilla with a big spoonful of chicken mixture, roll them, and place them in the pan. Once the pan is full, cover the enchiladas in cream sauce (not the stuff in the blow-up doll), then a layer of cheese, sprinkle black olives across the top, and dust this with chili powder (cause it looks nice too). You will probably have leftover sauce and chicken so find another pan and repeat this process. I usually end up making a 9x13 pan and a 9" square pan with each batch. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the ends of any exposed tortillas turn brown. Remove from oven, let stand for 5-7 minutes and enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I am fresh out of "male blowup doll" but I have this will it work if I substitute ?

You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2009, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 kaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunnakaace is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

flour tortillas work better with chicken and a white sauce IMHO...i make a variation of this dish also...

i need a woman to cook for...
I say light it on fire just a little bit, so that it knows you mean busniess.
kaace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 05:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronsteezz View Post
I am fresh out of "male blowup doll" but I have this will it work if I substitute ?

Only if you have your pants tucked in to your boots. Allows for handsfree operation of the animal.

|
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in