Blue cheese burgers,. bomb - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan
Default Blue cheese burgers,. bomb

Bleu cheese burgers: so easy a caveman can do it.

1 package cream cheese 8.oz
1 package (round tub) bleu cheese crumbled
1lb hamburger 80/20
Hamburger buns
Bacon

step one, take cream cheese and cut in half, *should be 8.oz package*/take half of your cream cheese (4oz) and half of your container of bleu cheese and mix it in a bowl. (found it a bit easier to let the cream cheese sit out and get a little more malleable (soft). anyways thats the mix you can add more or less bleu cheese but for the regular person its spot on for flavor contrast.

now go get your hamburger, now dont go beating up the hamburger just because its not filet Mignon , it has a soft side too. do not over work your hamburger while making your patties . ok so get you some burger, and press out double the amount of burgers your going to make. (one burger uses 2 thin patties)about 5 inches in diameter and make em thin.

ok so you pressed out 8 patties. 4 tops and 4 bottoms hope you made em thin.- take one patty and spoon the cheese mixture all over the middle, leave a lil lip around the patty so you can get a seal.
then take your other patty and place it over the bottom and give it some love all the way around to seal it up nice and tight *just press the edges together* . it pretty much a repeat process after that. cook till 150f and pull off and let sit,

ah shit the bacon!. ok well hope you had it cooked cus now your burgers are gonna get cold.... =( hahah top with remaining bleu cheese if you would like after you have placed your *thick cut peppered* bacon and enjoy.

ps. these are off the chain!.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

hey cory let me help you take this to the next level.

it's called a black and blue buger.

season the meat with cacun season. put alot. then grill/cook it. then take the blue cheese crumbly over it place under broiler when the cheese melt place two slices of bacon on it and place on a toasted. i might make a diy. lol

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2010, 04:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Damn that made my mouth water the girl makes something like this but there stuffed burgers full of peppers onion and cheese. Im gonna get her to make these blue cheese burgers as well rep for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

omfg that sounds so good right now!
thanks for making me hungry!
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

blue cheese burgers are awesome.

sometimes i take the blue cheese and add it directly to the burger when making the pattys. then cook it up as one. it melts inside the meat as it cooks.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano
90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post

sometimes i take the blue cheese and add it directly to the burger when making the pattys. then cook it up as one. it melts inside the meat as it cooks.
That's the way I cook em as well.

2014 Fiesta ST

90civichillclimber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2010, 09:53 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
hey cory let me help you take this to the next level.

it's called a black and blue buger.

season the meat with cacun season. put alot. then grill/cook it. then take the blue cheese crumbly over it place under broiler when the cheese melt place two slices of bacon on it and place on a toasted. i might make a diy. lol
sounds bomb, thank you sir for stepping my burger game up =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted-EH-804 View Post
Damn that made my mouth water the girl makes something like this but there stuffed burgers full of peppers onion and cheese. Im gonna get her to make these blue cheese burgers as well rep for you
you will fall outta your chair if she makes em right,
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedsohc View Post
omfg that sounds so good right now!
thanks for making me hungry!
your welcome =) haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post

did you not read my instructions =P. heheheh ya jerk

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2010, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 JBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Ive had a black and blue burger before, and it was awesome!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

sounds hella good..i think more ppl would try it if you had pics.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in