My Recipe for toast - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 08:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro
Default My Recipe for toast

1. Choose the kind of bread you wish to use. You can use just a regular white bread, or a specialty bread like rye, whole wheat, brown or french.
2. Using a 'bread' knife slice your bread to fit the toaster unless it is already sliced for you.
3. Carefully put your slices of bread into the bread slots of the toaster or rack of a toaster oven.
4. Choose what settings to use. Use a lower setting to start out with until you've mastered the skills needed to handle the higher settings.
5. Plug in the toaster.
6. Push down the toaster plunger to turn it on.
7. Wearing an oven mitt, carefully remove the hot toast from the toaster after it pops up. Unless it jumps out itself, like mine usually does
8. Place the toast on a plate, remove your oven mitt and spread toast with butter, peanut butter, jam or whatever you prefer on one side.
9. Slice in half, quarters, or leave whole.
10. And now that you have gone through all that, don't forget to eat your toast!
11. Unplug the toaster.
12. Clean up your mess and put away the things you use. Enjoy!

see its that simple

Heres a flowchart because it can get pretty confusing just go step by step and you'll get the hang of it it took me forever to get this down
Quote:
I want your whale penis
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Bro bro bro bro....toast bro? Srsly?
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 08:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 azn97dx smells like Boratazn97dx smells like Boratazn97dx smells like Boratazn97dx smells like Boratazn97dx smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to azn97dx

Well at least theres a kick ass flow chart
azn97dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 08:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
Bro bro bro bro....toast bro? Srsly?
i cant put it up? you can take it down if you want. i thought it was cool, and it has a flowchart hah
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Old 11-17-2009, 08:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

hahahaha toast.

anyone remember that toast song from back in the day?
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

are you talking about the Toast song from bob and tom? haha that one was funny as fuck
Quote:
I want your whale penis

Old 11-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpysbro View Post
are you talking about the Toast song from bob and tom? haha that one was funny as fuck
thats the one my friend lol.

all around the country coast to coast,
people always say what do you like most,
I don't wanna brag i don't wanna boast,
I always tell 'em I like toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

i get up in the mornin' bout six AM,
have a little jelly have a little jam,
take a piece of bread put it in the slot,
push down the lever and the wires gets hot,
i get toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

now there's no secret to toasting perfection,
there's a dial on the side and you make your selection,
push to the dark or the light and then,
if it pops too soon press down again,
make toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

when the first caveman drove in from the drags,
didn't know what would go with the bacon and the eggs,
must have been a genius got it in his head,
plug the toaster in the wall,
buy a bag of bread,
make toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

oui monsieur bonjour coquette,
uh huh croissante vous a ver,
maurice chevalier effeil tower,
oh oui maria bagette bon soir,

FRENCH TOAST FRENCH TOAST

in chicago around the Bob and Tom show

YEAH TOAST
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #8 (permalink)

LMAO!! YA TOAST!! haha man we used to always listen to bob and tom, like rodney carrington and dear penthouse and the man song hahah good times
Quote:
I want your whale penis

Old 11-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Bob and Tom Didn't write or perform that song.. it was performed Originally by Weird Al Yankovic on the Bob And Tom Show.
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 sr20hardbody is learning the way of the Dsr20hardbody is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

seriously theres no food in the house and i dislocated my knee so i called my roomate at work and said theres nothing to eat! he says make a PB & J sandwich

so im like great

then i click on this thread and was reminded that i can TOAST my PB & J havent done that in forever!! thanks for the idea im gonna go make one
sr20hardbody is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpysbro View Post
i cant put it up? you can take it down if you want. i thought it was cool, and it has a flowchart hah
Lol, just giving you shit dude.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

damn it.. i knew there was a few steps missing when i was making toast! that flow chart made my morning toast epic!

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 01:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
Lol, just giving you shit dude.
lol i know bro, i saw the flowchart on the net and cracked me up. glad you guys like it.
Quote:
I want your whale penis

Old 11-17-2009, 01:18 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
damn it.. i knew there was a few steps missing when i was making toast! that flow chart made my morning toast epic!
lol i know, i saw that i had to use oven mitts because the toast might be hot, saved me from burning myself LOL! hahah
Quote:
I want your whale penis

Old 11-17-2009, 01:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20hardbody View Post
seriously theres no food in the house and i dislocated my knee so i called my roomate at work and said theres nothing to eat! he says make a PB & J sandwich

so im like great

then i click on this thread and was reminded that i can TOAST my PB & J havent done that in forever!! thanks for the idea im gonna go make one
glad my thread helped and sorry about your knee, get well soon :td: eat lots of toast hah
Quote:
I want your whale penis

Old 11-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmod View Post
Bob and Tom Didn't write or perform that song.. it was performed Originally by Weird Al Yankovic on the Bob And Tom Show.
Try Heywood Banks

YouTube - Heywood Banks - Toast

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ksuOaI61g

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Last edited by transzex; 11-17-2009 at 01:42 PM.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 01:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingciv View Post

Man just open your yahoo messenger or msn ... please do not ignore me, you know we have some unfinished business, please, lets talk about it in private. Waiting!

READ IT + COMMENT IT + LOVE IT OR HATE IT + RATE IT + REP ME = HELP ME PLEASE
Mariozas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #19 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

sweet! Just learned NOTHING! lol

PROJECT1 ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!
HUSTLE HARD ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!

91 CRX Si D15B Project iRockD'z
YourShit'sWEAK! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn97dx View Post
Well at least theres a kick ass flow chart
+1 that was win. repped
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in