Lemon Rosemary Salmon - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer
Thumbs up Lemon Rosemary Salmon

well i recieved some fresh rosemary from my boss and i was like sweet i',m gonna eat some salmon this weekend, first and foremost i feel that fresh water salmon taste like dirty. but salt water salmon melts in your mouth. now that i got out of the way here the dish. by the way all new pics i've been posting is from my HTC Mogul phone. hey it has 2 mega pixel camera.

the seasons

3 teaspoon Grated lemon peel
2 teaspoon Crushed dry rosemary leaves
1/2 teaspoon Salt(optinal)
1/2 teaspoon Dried thyme leaves
1/2 teaspoon Coarse ground black pepper
4 cloves Garlic -- minced

first pre-heat the oven 350*-375*

then mix all the season in a bowl

the place the fish in aluminum fold but parchment paper is far better choice.

then rub the seasons on the salmon, place the slices of lemon and squeeze lemon juice over the fish from another lemon.

now fold aluminum fold or parchment paper.

place in oven for about 25mins. if you can't tell if it's cook the fish will be white and flakey. and here's the end result.

now here's some advice. first i want to say since i've been try to eat health and lose weight. you'll see more of these threads.

now as you see salt say optional. the reason i put in bracke it if you use fresh water fish. some ppl will like to add salt. but if you use salt water salmon or any other salt water fish you won't need salt. hence salt water fish.

now you can take this season and use in different viartion. if you want to used this season on beef/polutry. you can use it as above but i would advise to add olive oil. i perfer extra virgin live oil, it have a very great taste to the meat. when you add it to the season first you mix the season then you add the olive oil. but when you add it you want to mix it to alot looser than a paste but not to runny.

for all ya grillers this mix with a delmanico steak is mouth water on the grill.

well i hope ya enjoy

remo.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2009, 08:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

i might have to make that next weekend for the lady

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 08:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
i might have to make that next weekend for the lady

I agree...that looks good

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 08:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

i'm going to say some pretty funny but...

i think fresh water salmon taste like dirt. granted anyone who has eaten this plat even kris(MizDuck) doesn't eat fish and she said it was really good.

now if you can get your hand on some salt water salmon and you make it like this..

OMFG... it just melts in you mouth and it's hands down way better than the fresh water fish.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

salt water salmon is easy to get out here where I am at.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

hmmm don't like salmon but this might restore my faith in salmon looks good.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 11:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
i think fresh water salmon taste like dirt. granted anyone who has eaten this plat even kris(MizDuck) doesn't eat fish and she said it was really good.

now if you can get your hand on some salt water salmon and you make it like this..
True that!
Salt water salmon is where its at!

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 09:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

I cooked rice and asparagus to go along with it. Turned out AWESOME.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

now thats nice with that lemon butter sauce you made.. :td:

Old 11-17-2009, 09:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

damn. that looks delicious!

i will try this.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
damn. that looks delicious!

i will try this.
don't get any of that lake oneida carp garbage.. lol.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
don't get any of that lake oneida carp garbage.. lol.
lol. wegmans is awsome. they have everything.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

wow! that's nice!

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Hey remo, now i'm not a big fish eater.. but hows this with chicken? i imagine that it will be good. I just gotta go to the store and get most of the seasoning.. any other special instructions? what is extra virgin live olive oil??
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan

Last edited by Dmod; 01-04-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmod View Post
Hey remo, now i'm not a big fish eater.. but hows this with chicken? i imagine that it will be good. I just gotta go to the store and get most of the seasoning.. any other special instructions? what is extra virgin live olive oil??
extra virgin olive oil. no special instruction. but you can also make lemon pepper chicken too.

here's another chicken thread i've done.

https://www.d-series.org/forums/d-ser...r-helpers.html

Old 01-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

That thread title made me hungry just by reading it. I LOOOOOVE some salmon

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
That thread title made me hungry just by reading it. I LOOOOOVE some salmon
personally i think fresh water taste like dirt. lol. but hey thats me. but this recipe makes it IMHO taste pretty good. but now salt water salmon is a whole different ball game when cooked it melts in your mouth.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i cant wait till the summer!!! this chit looks hella good
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in