Chicken noodle soup for joo.. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else D-Series Cookbook

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 03:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer
Thumbs up Chicken noodle soup for joo..

well first off i want to say this thread is for Levi and EP3Moschini for drooling over chicken noodle soup..

here's what you need

a chicken breast
3 1/5 C cicken broth
1 C water(optinal)
1/2 C egg noodles uncooked(wide is best)
1 celery
1 carrot
pepper(tp taste)

first chop celery and carrot.

then slice chicken follow these direction
https://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-f...east-thin.html

now here's where making it my way changes from others. grill the chiken.

then shread the chicken with a fork by the grain of the meat. then put aside.

now you place all the ingeridents, broth, water, black pepper, carrot, celery and chicken in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.

then you stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the noodles are tender.

and here's what you get...

footnote: you can also make this with turkey. which is way better tasting than chicken. in fact i hated chicken noodle soup till i started making my own..

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)

Last edited by remoer; 11-05-2009 at 03:44 AM.
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2009, 03:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

umm.. we have a thread for food DIYs boss

https://www.d-series.org/forums/party...jump-gang.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 03:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

I love the spice grinder, I have two.

One is peppercorn, other is garlic peppercorn.

Damn that looks good! I've been eating up all the processed food I have, too much salt in the start of my stage 1 CRX weight reduction, start with the fatass driver at 250 lbs.

Now you got me thinking........we might need a Food section

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 03:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Chef Remo strikes again ...

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 04:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

EP3Moschini It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Im sorry but im stealing this D.I.Y. and posting it as my own on another forum lol

EP3Moschini is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 04:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

ephatch.com forum

Old 11-05-2009, 04:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
umm.. we have a thread for food DIYs boss

https://www.d-series.org/forums/party...jump-gang.html
it sucks balls.. lol.j/k it's not about favorite for me it about teaching ppl how to do the basic prep and meals to learn how to cook. you know teahing ppl to cook like we do here to teach ppl how to work on their own cars..

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
I love the spice grinder, I have two.

One is peppercorn, other is garlic peppercorn.

Damn that looks good! I've been eating up all the processed food I have, too much salt in the start of my stage 1 CRX weight reduction, start with the fatass driver at 250 lbs.

Now you got me thinking........we might need a Food section
bone i have tons of low sodium meals that have a lot of great taste and not bland cause that how i lost alot of weight. gien up the salt but not the taste. alot ppl don't undrstand that food have their own natural salt you just have to knbow how to extract it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modsHXcivi View Post
Chef Remo strikes again ...
i will be hitting the diy again soon.... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EP3Moschini View Post

Im sorry but im stealing this D.I.Y. and posting it as my own on another forum lol
hey all i have to say is this..

you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. but if you teach him how to fish he eats for a life time..

so do it...

Old 11-05-2009, 04:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
it sucks balls.. lol.j/k it's not about favorite for me it about teaching ppl how to do the basic prep and meals to learn how to cook. you know teahing ppl to cook like we do here to teach ppl how to work on their own cars..
not what i was getting at. i was trying to get you to move the cooking stuff over to that thread. so it would all be in one place.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 04:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

i think we should have a sub forum for all of these recipes. instad all on one thread. why? think chat thread and the problem we had before.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

only thing I salt is fries.

I've been shopping in the organic section, I love me some beans, canned without all the extra sodium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 05:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Steak tips D.I.Y. Coming to you on friday

Old 11-05-2009, 06:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I will see what we can do for a DIY subforum for food.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I will see what we can do for a DIY subforum for food.
that would be fantastic

EDIT: sorry Remo, I completely stole this and claimed it for my own on another forum. . . lol thanks! you got me a sub forum over there for around the house D.I.Y.'s

Coming soon: How to bake bomb ass chocolate chip cookies!

Old 11-05-2009, 09:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

as always remo you the man.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

damn i love cooking and an the only one in the house that cooks. I will be making some fried chicken tonight. and then some beef stew this week end!
D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

Drag4life723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 10:28 AM   #16 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

beef stew.. don't get me on that or beef strogganoff or so swedish meatballs over eeg noodles. made from scratch not out the box... lol.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Quote:
beef stew.. don't get me on that or beef strogganoff or so swedish meatballs over eeg noodles. made from scratch not out the box... lol.

I hate cooking out of the box.

Swedish meatballs over eeg noodles...... OMG we have a cook off!!

Old 11-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #18 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

it'll be on like friend neck bones with homefries.... lol.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Quote:
it'll be on like friend neck bones with homefries.... lol.
haahahaaha

Old 11-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

another delicious looking meal by Remo... :td:

this i will def try but i will have to add a lil Cholula hot sauce

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in