Site having issues? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Ľ Community Help Section Ľ Community Help

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2018, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Default Site having issues?

Over the past couple weeks Iíve had issues with the site. In some cases, browsing to the site fails to load the page completely. If I use a private window or clear my cookies, the page loads. This leads me to believe thereís an issue with the CDN or my cookie is persisting me to a server thatís having issues.

In other cases, Iíll browse to the main /forum page and see outdated post info in the forum subsections. For example, the /forum page will show the last post activity being from 12-18 but browsing to that sub forum will show me more recent posts/threads.

Not a big deal but figured Iíd mention it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2018, 09:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

If you are using any sort of java or script blocking, it can do odd behavior like this.

I think new versions of firefox are also blocking some website elements, so it is worth a test. Maybe whitelist DSO so you dont have to deal with anything.

Id say keeep the adblock activated though lol

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2018, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

ABP, Ad Blocker Plus, can cause issues, esp. with pics resizing. I forget what AG Jeff and I worked out on here to make it work, because I needed to do the same for YellowBullet.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2018, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I'll run the basic information rebuilds on my to get the site in order. Should take a couple hours to complete

Kevin

Community Support Team
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2018, 12:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Nah it’s not Java or Ad block related. It’s like I’m getting stale cached data from a CDN or my session cookie is sending me to a server that’s having issues. Like I said, I can browse to the site again once I clear the individual site cookie or open a private/incognito window.

I know it’s tough to troubleshoot in hindsight.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Old 12-31-2018, 02:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

You can opt to blacklist DSO for cookies, so you dont need to do anything out of rhythm.

Then that should solve it, as that is pretty much what incognito does.

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2018, 02:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Yea but then I wouldn’t stay logged in.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Old 01-02-2019, 06:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness

Hello there,

I would suggest turning off the blocker to see if that is the issue.
Give that a test and let me know if that's the case.

Ed

Community Support Team
Old 01-08-2019, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

I don’t have any ad blockers. Anyway, the issue hasn’t reoccurred so whatever it was seems to be resolved now. Thanks for looking

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Old 01-09-2019, 08:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanks,

Let us know if this occurs again.

Ed

Community Support Team
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in