Testing GCP - Jeff M - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Community Help Section Community Help

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2018, 10:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Testing GCP - Jeff M

Testing GCP

Jeff M
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10th03Cobra.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	124667  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Community Support Team
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2018, 05:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Here we have a rare mustang before it consumes 3 humans for sustenance...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2018, 07:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
B-series Destroyer

Rep Power: 22 rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Good test
You link all the grounds, then wire each solenoid into the spark plug wires, that way they hit sequentially as the engine fires. This creates what I like to call asphalt shattering VTEC.
rico58204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2018, 02:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

so, I don't know whats going on, but for the past few week, this is all I see on this site.
little black and white X's everywhere

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	124777

also, when I type in the site address into the search bar (ie d-series.org) the page never loads. just a dead white screen. I have to access it via a google search.

cookies are enabled.....
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2018, 12:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

GIF database is borked? I'm not having any issues here except slow loading.

Meanwhile on ole Yellar Bullet, AG Jeff gets thrown under the bus daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2018, 06:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
so, I don't know whats going on, but for the past few week, this is all I see on this site.

also, when I type in the site address into the search bar (ie d-series.org) the page never loads. just a dead white screen. I have to access it via a google search.

cookies are enabled.....
The black and white X's are just the site emoji's. Not sure why the site won't load when typing it in the search bar, mine does (chrome).

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	GCP.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	124779  

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2018, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness

What device/browser are you using to access the site @slo_eg8? Are you still not able to see any of the emoticons or icons? I'd suggest clearing your cookies and cache to see if you notice any improvement in overall site behaviour.

Cheers,

Erik

Community Support Team
Old 06-05-2018, 01:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Quote:

cookies are enabled.....
Same problem for a couple weeks now. Almost all common icons are gone replaced with the alt text which stretches pages. No change in any browser settings. Using standard android browser because its the only one that has the stupid new password I had to create for this site that I won't bother to change.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-05-14-31-14.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	124783   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-05-14-35-02.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	124785  

Last edited by Chrisfrom1986; 06-05-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2018, 01:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

using desktop via google chrome. Ive tried clearing caches and cookies and nada
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

all i see is a mullet...

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2018, 03:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Many times failed post and page loads.

A lot more gifs disappearing.

Google my username to find me, I'll be on Honda-Tech for the most part.

Old 06-06-2018, 02:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!

Trial (using Firefox)

:

I can see them all in the Preview pane.

And I can see them all once the post is up.

Last edited by Sailor; 06-06-2018 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Trial completion
Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2018, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

I see spam and wtf......rest is black and white x's
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Asshole

Quote:
I see spam and wtf......rest is black and white x's
Yep

Old 06-06-2018, 06:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

I see everything with windows 7 64bit, 64bit firefox, and a few extensions to clean up the interwebzz

I however still cannot make images resize smaller with a "click to enlarge" thing.

I think Bone directed me to a fix way back when, but I either tried it and failed, or didnt bother.

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2018, 10:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
Administrator

Hmm...not sure why they're not all showing for you @slo_eg8. I'm also using Chrome (on MacBook Air) and can see/post them all just fine. Are you running any browser extensions/plug ins? Just wondering if there might be something else on your end that might be preventing the emoticons from fully displaying for you.

Cheers,

Erik

Community Support Team
Old 06-08-2018, 03:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

I have no idea how I would check for extensions/plug ins. it was working like 3-4 weeks ago and then one day it wasn't.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattliston View Post
I however still cannot make images resize smaller with a "click to enlarge" thing.
I found that some inserted images came out huge unless I turned off my adblocker. I still don't understand the rationale, but it worked.

Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2018, 04:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
Asshole

Quote:
I have no idea how I would check for extensions/plug ins. it was working like 3-4 weeks ago and then one day it wasn't.
Yeah its not a user end issue. It's got to be something they changed recently with browser compatibility.

Old 06-11-2018, 11:36 AM   #20 (permalink)
Administrator

Hey there,

Can you go into your user cp > edit options > Miscellaneous options > Enhanced interface

Give this a try and let me know if it worked.

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	124797Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	124799

Ed

Community Support Team
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in